***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Ok, so my boyfriend left for his holiday today, I thought i'd be fine as it's only a week but I've not stopped crying since he left :( I know hormones have a huge part to play in this but I've actually never felt this miserable.
He asked if I minded him going and I tried to be the best girlfriend ever by allowing him a boys holiday haha.... that backfired! I'm finding it hard to not text him begging him to come home!

Either way, im sitting at home, my daughter is in bed... house is spotless and im feeling very lonely and upset.... I don't want to go to bed on my own... what a loser lol x

awww :hugs: my hubby is away till friday it sucks , the kids have noticed now he is not here so they are grumpy , i know how you feel

BubbleOnBoard - Oh darl... you poor thing... i hope that your feeling ok once you have a good sleep and wake up again nice and re-freshed.. How long is he away for? He will be home very soon!!! You have all of us to keep you company :) :hugs:

How is everyone???? i am 18 weeks today!!! 1 whole week till our scan on tuesday! I cant believe it is 1 whole week away!!!!!! I woke up this morning cause i realised it was tuesday and got really excited than i got sad cause it is not this tuesday lol :( Silly me!!!

Well my beautiful daughter is now in her big girl bed full time!! We got it on sunday afternoon and she LOVES IT!!!! we have had absolutely no problems in getting her into it! She wont stay outta it!!!! She has fallen out once every night (but onto a double mattress sticking out from under her single bed) that is there untill we get the safety rails in a week!! But she is doing so well! even going to bed earlier of a night time!! it is wonderful!!! I am soooo proud!!!!

Mummymadness I love your surname!

Malarky, my OH was exactly the same. He was going to find out afterwards when I leave the room, I was not agreeing with any of it. But then I felt guilty and thought I wouldnt have this baby if it wasnt for him :-s
So anyhow, i'm now finding out.

Wow it sounds amazing when you say it like that! Only 15 weeks until I leave work. OMG!!!

I brought a buggy today! woo! I wanted to get a three wheeler because I go on lots of walks, but OH didnt like them and so we are still getting 4 wheeler for main buggy but I brought mine off ebay today for £15 to pick up 10 miles away on Friday :) I'm really excited. Its the first proper thing I have actually brought.

Welcome Savanna :) xx

Oh I'm so glad you dont think im mad. Ive kept myself very busy tonight cleaning and tidying up aswel as playing games on my phone haha. Anyway... Sean text me to say he's arrived safe so I'm very happy now and will be able to sleep well tonight :).
I'm alot happier now haha!!
I've got 5 weeks until my next scan... Seems like so far away!! X

Ok, so my boyfriend left for his holiday today, I thought i'd be fine as it's only a week but I've not stopped crying since he left :( I know hormones have a huge part to play in this but I've actually never felt this miserable.
He asked if I minded him going and I tried to be the best girlfriend ever by allowing him a boys holiday haha.... that backfired! I'm finding it hard to not text him begging him to come home!

Either way, im sitting at home, my daughter is in bed... house is spotless and im feeling very lonely and upset.... I don't want to go to bed on my own... what a loser lol x

awww he should feel lucky that he's with you hehe my OH knows i'd go nuts with out him around. before we had our son we both did our own thing so much but ever since i think it's as i'm not working anymore i don't see people as much so every day i look forward to him coming home and our LO runs to him full speed with his arms out for a cuddle. i think at first i'd be like woo i can chill and do what i want and then by the second day be crying like come home now!!!

besides i would never be able to go away on holiday and leave our LO i don't know why but i miss him even when i don't see him for a day, couldn't imagine a week! sort of hoping my OH feels the same... but i doubt it! lol!

Wow. I've missed a lot this weekend!

My gender scan is in 2 days!! :happydance:

Morning all.

I've woken up with a headache this morning. It keeps happening. Does anyone else keep getting headaches?

Oh another thing - not pregnancy related. Asda sells schweps water bottles and I noticed yesterday they had a free swim for every cap on them. Each bottle is 50p so it's basically a swim for 50p. I went to asda and brought loads of water! Lol. And it ends in feb next year. (other places probably sell the water but this was where I found it @ the checkout fridges) x

Morning everyone, how are we all?

My baby was going crazy this morning, when I woke up I laid in bed for a while and baby was wriggling around so much I could just see my tummy moving a little bit. I tried to get my husband to feel but he said he couldn't feel anything.
Strongest movements I have felt so far and it was lovely! Put me in a good mood for the day lol

Whats everyone got planned for the day?

I'm so jealous, I still haven’t felt my little bean. :baby:

I've been so sick the last two days and my head is pounding..... Feeling very sorry for myself today. It doesn't help that i'm working 10 hour days :cry:

I hate moaning, ignore me lol :dohh:

had my 16 week midwife appointment this morning , it was rubbish really !
wasnt my midwife she was off sick so i had some other woman she was ok i suppose but said i was 12 weeks 5 days according to her wheel , i said her wheel was wrong i was 16 weeks and 4 days she re checked and said i was 16 w 5 days and the other woman the healthcare person said no i was 16 weeks 3 days erm .. ok whatever :s
anyway apart from having my blood pressure done i just got back my blood results from 8 weeks ..better late than never.
i said can we do the heartbeat , she said no :( its our policy to to do it till after 20 week scan , i said its fine if you dont hear it i understand but i did hear it saturday so im sure she would have found it , anyway she said no boooo .
she gave me the form for the triple test and booked me in again for when im 28 weeks !!! seems so long away but apparently as im low risk they dont need to see me till 28 weeks but i have to tell her by that 28 week appointment if im having my homebirth or not ,
after that i went to the hospital and had my triple test done , my arm now aches like mad , it doesnt usually after a blood test she must have been rough with me lol

anyway thats my very unexciting morning im now gonna put my feet up , hope everyones ok :D

morning everyone! ucas is officially open which means i'm gonna be a busy bum now trying to get my applications of to universities! great!

still feeling pretty much zero movement... flutters every now and again... yet im 20 weeks in a couple of days hmmmm

Well this is my 2nd and I've felt nothing yet! Sucks!!

My OH text me early hours to tell me he arrived in Greece safe and well and he rang me this morning which was lovely. Thats cheered me right up.

Now im waiting for my friends to come over as were holding a bit of a baby day at mine... we all have daughters around the same age so it's nice to watch them play haha!!

So what is everyones plans for today? doing anything fun?

Morning all.

I've woken up with a headache this morning. It keeps happening. Does anyone else keep getting headaches?

I wake up every morning with a headache and bad congestion, also. I also get random headaches through the day, so you aren't alone... :nope:

is anyone else suffering with Carpal tunnel Syndrome? i had it with my other 2 but it didn't start until 7 or 8 months. It means I have pins and needles in my right hand and pains right up the arm to my shoulder at night. Now i'm finding my hand is tingling using the computer.

Think I might have to go to docs :(

I have heard about carpel tunnel in pregnancy! Ive not got it tho, no.

I got an app the other day on my phone and its a yoga one with exercises for common pregnancy symptoms.............headaches, sciatica, headaches, carpel tunnel...... i've not tried any yet but I can try and explain how to do them if anyone is interested?

I kept doing a pilates one my sister showed me when I felt like i'd trapped a nerve in my bum and it did relieve it sometimes.

This bubs movements really varies...yesterday (i think :-S) I didnt hardly feel him and today as soon as i woke up he moved and at work I was getting little kicks. It makes me feel so happy. I just imagine his little legs. lol. x

I am excited today, as I have a friend (found out about being pregnant on the same day, and she is due Jan. 27th or so, originally we had the same due date, so we feel like bump buddies even if the EDD isn't the same anymore.. hehehe) who is finding out the gender of her baby today (hoping for a boy!) and I should know what it is in the next hour or so Plus tomorrow is my appointment to confirm mine's gender and see the overall development of mine! :) :) Happy day!! :happydance:

Edit: And we found out she's having a boy!! :) :) :) VERY happy day for her! As soon as I found out and got excited for her, Zealia started kicking like crazy :)

Winegums what universities do u wana go to? I went to LCC and it is such a good uni. U will love uni! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->