***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Could I please join? I am due on the 3rd Feb. It is my first and I am one nervous kitten!

Hey everyone...
Just letting you know that I found out today at exactly 9:14 AM that I am on TEAM....

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

SO HAPPY :)

Afternoon ladiies! How is everyone feeling?...good luck to all of u that are having anatomy scans done this week! Mine is next monday on the 20th =] can't wait to see bubs he has been moving and kicking so much lately especially at night...and my bump is huge now lol I've been craving sushi almost everyday and I can't have any at least not the ones I like =[ should I just give into my craving?? I can't stand it talkin about it now is making me want some lmao

Afternoon ladiies! How is everyone feeling?...good luck to all of u that are having anatomy scans done this week! Mine is next monday on the 20th =] can't wait to see bubs he has been moving and kicking so much lately especially at night...and my bump is huge now lol I've been craving sushi almost everyday and I can't have any at least not the ones I like =[ should I just give into my craving?? I can't stand it talkin about it now is making me want some lmao

I had sushi a few times....not exactly by accident but not on purpose. I decided to not investigate whether masago and ikura are raw.....and my father accidently bought me raw salmon roll not the smoked salmon one and i just ate it anyway.....Baby is fine.

maybe ill have some sushi today :haha:i have my 20 week appt next week so we will see how bubs is doing then

welcome bubbag ,congrats and dont be too nervous its all good fun :)

brunette - congrats on team blue

god this website really irritates me at times

(not you guys :))

Brunette- Congrats on team blue!!!

Looks like so far the girls are outnumbered by the boys... hehehe

Lucky3...yep Wednesday! I am sooooooo excited. Mine is 1540.

Congrats brunette.........I'm positive i'll be joining you Wednesday :-S

Mrskcbrown are you going to find out? When is your scan?

KNS. I felt at 16 weeks like 100% sure. They were flutters. Just this last week it has been a lot more prods. x

Lucky3...yep Wednesday! I am sooooooo excited. Mine is 1540.

Congrats brunette.........I'm positive i'll be joining you Wednesday :-S

Mrskcbrown are you going to find out? When is your scan?

KNS. I felt at 16 weeks like 100% sure. They were flutters. Just this last week it has been a lot more prods. x

Durr, mine is 3.40 too, if I had a brain I would be dangerous!!

Re: sushi...I had heard that it was fine to eat the raw stuff as long as it had been frozen first (just ask in the restaurant/shop) as this kills off the parasites that are present in uncooked fish. Also be careful about the mercury levels in some of the fish, like tuna etc, but I am going to be having some sushi next time I'm in Soho! :)

my 25th bday today..excited a bit but not really lol another year older..i have my scan on thursday 10.10am then my antenatal at 11.15am so i should be back here by 1 maybe to tell u all..dp is having the day off work so we can go shoppin after yay!!!

congrats to brunette a lil boy how cute :)

Happy Birthday Carmyz!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

I have my scan today! i cant wait to find out what we are having and to see the baby again! i miss her (or him) when i dont see him or her lol... The scan is at 2pm! Today is going to be the longest day ever!!!! lol

What can i do to entertain myself the whole day lol.. not like i can do see friends or go shopping lol.....

when is that uk time mummy? its 10.15pm here at the mo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->