***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

well meg with my son i was sure it was a girl, i didn't believe them at the scan and when he was born i was like let me see!!! i was sooo shocked to see his bits and pieces lol

Interesting lol.......

I suppose if mothers instincts were 100% all the time then there would be no need for gender scans! x

My little girl is walking :) at 11 months and 2 days she's decided to start walking around the house. I'm soooo proud. Her daddy is gutted he's missed it as he's not back from holiday until Tuesday but I'm sure he will get over it!!

Sorry just had to post this lol. Were now on our way to a birthday party, fun!! Haha

Your little girl is seriously cute, what a little sweetheart :flower:

Winegums, ALL my online predictions said I was having a girl, but I just knew that they were wrong. When we went for the scan I wouldn't have believed them if they said it was a girl - I knew I was carrying a boy and I was right! Go with your instincts!! x

awww i was the same way ALL the gender predictions said GIRL n got me all happy as i already have a boy but my gut feeling told me it was another boy and guess what i was right im having another little boy so i believe ur gut is always right!

My little girl is walking :) at 11 months and 2 days she's decided to start walking around the house. I'm soooo proud. Her daddy is gutted he's missed it as he's not back from holiday until Tuesday but I'm sure he will get over it!!

Sorry just had to post this lol. Were now on our way to a birthday party, fun!! Haha

aww , it will be them new shoes lol !

Hi All,

I have some good news. Me and OH have finally found somewhere to rent! We are so excited :-D

As for gut feelings.........mine feels like a boy....I think I will be shocked if they say girl. It really will feel a surprise. 3 more days to go.

Virginia I like your idea. I need an excuse to get my paints out and I might do the same, paint some pictures for the baby room. I also like the butterfly pic. Winegums..........I am stealing your rainbow pic idea! I hope u dont mind.....even if this is a boy, hopefully DD will like it instead.

Yay, winegums for the movements at last!

Bubbleonboard, your ideas for the babies rooms sounds so lovely.

Hi Minnieme, and congratulations.

Congrats meg_79.........Did they not spot the anterior placenta on 1st scan?

1sttimemom08....I am the same.......I think I am rid of the heartburn and then it comes back again. So annoying. Also......like you, sometimes I feel loads of pressure so I think its moving around, and my bump is higher on the right so I think the baby is laying on the right cos I feel all the prods on the right.

rachael872211 - if it was it was never mentioned, either that or it has moved.... I'm not too fussed as everything else is great and no other concerns. I'm just a little gutted that I won't be experiencing full movements untill I get the big kicks.

Am I wrong to be excited by this: -

"On the basis of these studies, pregnant women are advised to maintain a daily intake of vitamin A not to exceed 8,000 IU. While liver does contain high levels of vitamin A (a 3 ounce serving contains 30,000 IU of vitamin A) chicken or goose pate has around 800 to 1,000 IU per ounce of pate. From your description, it’s unlikely that you consumed more than a couple of ounces of pate daily. Therefore, your total daily vitamin A intake did not exceed recommended allowances, and there’s no reason to believe that you harmed your baby in any way."

I've not eaten any pate in this pregnancy, but god I am missing it badly. x

I think the problem with pate is the chance of listeria rather than the amount of vitamin A. I love pate, and going to order it en-masse with smoked salmon when LO is here!!!

we always have pate for xmas dinner starter its mine and hubbys fave , we have it other times but xmas is a ritual its gonna be hard :(

I'd avoid large amounts of liver pate because of the animal form of vitamin A - it is up to you whether you want to risk the listeriosis... It won't harm your baby but you are more suseptable and who would want food poisoning over Xmas??!! x

HI ladies! Congrats to everyone who had their scans!! I had my last appt on friday. I heard the bub heartbeat in the upper 140's. I scheduled my scan for the 30th which would make me exactly 20 weeks :) I can't wait!! Still haven't felt anything and I am really looking forward to this as well..

Sahrene

taking about fish...I just had half a tuna sandwich with lots of mayo mmmm it was soo good I have been craving it since breakfast lol

lol. I asked my mum when she comes to the hospital when the baby is born to please bring me a pate sandwich. :munch::wohoo:

When my baby is born I want 20 malboro lights (one after the other), extra strong latte and a glass of champagne.

well this wk is very exciting for me as its my 25th bday 2 moro and also 3 days till my scan its nice and early ay 10.10am i cant wait to see how much he/she has grown..hope this wk doesnt go slow lol..

4 outta 5 psychics have said girl and also nub points more to a girl but i would not be suprised if they told me its a boy lol..

I'm there with you on the champagne! My sister who is also pregnant have both said the first time we get drunk its going to be on champagne. x

I've eaten pate throughout my DD pregnancy and with this one too. I asked my
midwife and said there's like a 1 in 10,000 chance of anything going wrong and to just avoid liver but I eat the duck and orange one so she said I'm fine. I don't eat it often but probably once every 2 weeks.... I'm not a worrier though, I'm a strong believer in there never used to be rules about pregnancy when our parents were born and they've turned out ok.
Anyway that's just my opinion on the matter, I know alot of people that worry I guess and I think worrying does more harm. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->