***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hey ladies how is everyone? Happy Birthday Carmyz, hope you had a lovely day :)

Good luck to all you lucky ladies having your scans this week, whos finding out the sex?
mine is next week and i cant wait 8 days and counting lol x

Good luck to all with scans this week

Happy birthday today Carmyz hope you had a great day

Welcome to team blue brunette

How is every one today ??, I have had all my hair cut off and dyed bright blood red its real strange and going to take some getting use to i am blaming my hormones for making me do it lol, Iam totally shattered and bubs is doing fully summersaults in there making me feel sick again lol xxx

Happy Birthday Carmyz!!! i hope u enjoy ur special day! =]

Mummytobe good luck on ur scan hun!! =]

Mummymadness i am dying to dye my hair but i heard it was bad to do during pregnancy? =/ but i see u did it and im sure u look lovely red sounds hott lol =]

ohh by the way my sushii lunch was YUMMY!!! i dunno if bubs enjoyed it though cuz he was kicking like crazy afterwards LOL

Glad sushi was great for you hun :), Yer i was real worried but i just put a pre lightner on first then bright red and went perfect allthow very very very red which i wasnt expecting lol xxx

Actually, though a lot of people think dying their hair is bad during pregnancy, they've found it's fine. The only things they recommend is making sure you're in a well ventilated area, and making sure not to rub it into the scalp (plus during pregnancy your hormones can change your hair and skin type, which can cause reactions that aren't the same as your normal reaction to those chemicals.. I've been fine so far with no strange reactions, thank goodness). My sister is a cosmetologist, and I made her look it up before I let her do anything to my hair lol She also helped me find out which types of facials and facial treatments are safe during pregnancy, and keeps up my hair for me..

She says she'll give me a pedicure soon too, but I'm not sure I believe her (it's getting too difficult to comfortably reach my feet long enough to do it myself since Zealia keeps rolling around towards the front.. haha)... It's been awhile, and she keeps putting it off.. lol

thanks everyone for ur bday wishes..

yes winegums it is yay for us lol..

i hope ur scan goes well mummytobe

i had my hair dyed at 10wks pg i havent heard anything sayin u shouldnt get it done whilst pregnant.

I dyed my hair too, I'm sure it's safe.

Happy Birthday.

I bought myself a guitar so I can play songs to my baby, maybe it'll help me with this hardcore depression

I am back :)

We are on team BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe that we are having a boy!!!!!!
Everything is healthy and he is a big and healthy little man!!! Allan is soooo happy!!!!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/miss_mandy84/Fox%20baby%20number%202/IMG_0001.jpg
https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/miss_mandy84/Fox%20baby%20number%202/IMG_0005.jpg

We are on team BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe that we are having a boy!!!!!!
Everything is healthy and he is a big and healthy little man!!! Allan is soooo happy!!!!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/miss_mandy84/Fox%20baby%20number%202/IMG_0001.jpg
https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/miss_mandy84/Fox%20baby%20number%202/IMG_0005.jpg

ooh how exciting yay lol i had a feelin u were goin to come bk sayin boy...congrats

Congrats mummytobe on your little boy - how exciting for you means you get to do more shopping now haha !

mummy to be thats fab congrats hun :D hehe one of each now huh? that's what i'm hoping for come thurs! xx

Happy Birthday Carmz.........I'm a bit confused because I don't know what the time is in Australia, and if its still your birthday :-S

Lucky3. lol. I thought it was the same.

Congratulations mummytobe. You will have one of each now.

I dyed my hair last week. I was desperate!

Mummmymadness can I ask you a question totally unrelated to pregnancy. I dyed my hair black ages ago and was told the only way I could get rid of it was to grow it out. It feels like my hair grows about an inch a year. So i'm not getting anywhere fast.

When dying my hair last I discovered pre-lightner! From the leaflet. What colour was your hair to begin with? Cos pre-lightner was what I was going to try next. x

Morning everyone,

Congrats on all the new scan results :)

Well I'm sat here at work watching my belly move trying to decide if it' muscle spasms r Baby moving?!! It's v weird, I'm hoping its Baby!

YAY! Welcome to team :blue:

woohoo congrats to everyone finding out, we got wait 4 weeks today!
x

Morning everyone,

Congrats on all the new scan results :)

Well I'm sat here at work watching my belly move trying to decide if it' muscle spasms r Baby moving?!! It's v weird, I'm hoping its Baby!

Ah thats awesome! x

Well i was looking forward to my 20 week scan to see if i could find out why i am bleeding, but it seems my placenta is in the right place, so if bleeding starts again, im in hospital for more tests. Boooo!

But, I AM ON TEAM BLUE! happy healthy bouncy (literally) baby boy in there, measuring quite big, which i am nervous about, lol, but hubby is happy and is walking around like a bloody cheshire cat! LOL
cant wait for 4D scan now, lol, get to see more of him xxx

welcome to team blue mummytobe and franki83!!! awwww congrats to both of u im kinda jealous i wanted the pair boy and girl but ima have my 2 boys :kiss:....i seee we gonna have lots of boys in this thread :happydance:

Congrats on team blue to both of you!!

And Rachael, I know this wasn't addressed to me, but...
You can pre-lighten your hair first, but there is one problem with it. Being that it's black, it will be extremely difficult to lift (also, if it's been dyed in the last few weeks, it will make it harder). Depending on what color your natural hair color is can also affect it. If you have found in the past that your hair absorbs red in dye, then it means your hair has a red base to it. This also means that when you pre-lighten it, it will come out an orange-color, and put a red undertone to any color you dye it later. But again... it could be hard to strip the black dye out completely.. They say you should only do one pre-lightening treatment, never double. If you do one, and end up with spots of darker color (another risk with lightening black), you'll want to choose a color that can cover it all up. Otherwise you'll end up with what my sister calls "cheetah spotted hair", with un-even tones all over...

Another way you can start lightening it and preparing it to lighten evenly is to dye it a shade or two lighter each time (since most dye fades, it should help. Black usually fades to a dark brown over time, so going a shade or two lighter in the ash-brown or neutral-brown type should help it lighten slowly over time). Your roots won't completely match the rest, but it will be so incredibly close that nobody will notice it. If you REALLY want to hide the roots not matching, you can add highlights throughout your hair (it'll take the focus away from the base color/colors).

I hope I answered your question for you without giving you an information overload.. haha My sister has been teaching me as much as possible about the hair part of cosmetology, since she has me do her hair all the time (cut, color, and extensions.. it's too hard to do herself, and she doesn't trust other stylists to get what she wants haha).

thanks 1sttimemom. I know exactly what you mean about cheetah hair. My sister had that look once. lol. I am dying it 2 shades lighter at the mo. I guess i'll just keep doing it. Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->