***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hanna - it's a taste sensation lol!! (especially the liver...) Just not the right time to try it probably! x

Ooooo Hanna u just made me crave a ciggy, I shall be home with 20 waiting for me after bubs is born i only smoke in the garden and havent craved any so far but know i will once i have given birth i always do lol.

Glad every one is getting excited for there scans :) mines a week on Thursday ..

And as for mums intuition i was very wrong i was adament baby is a girl every symptom and prediction pointed girl and bubs is a boy lol still would not be to unshocked if they say girl at 20 week scan to be honest ..

Hows every one today we had a lovely lazy day with the kids then re decorated and put up new furniture in our best room at home it looks lovely :)

i have found the thread!!! wooohooooo!!
well girls, i am currently scaring hell out of myself... tuesday cannot come quick enough for me!
its my 20 week scan, but also i am getting checked out to see if i have a low lying placenta (placenta previa) which the docs n midwives think could be causing my bleeding! its been scaring the hell out of me!
but baby is doing fine and constantly lets me know by kicking me, good boy/girl. (find that out tuesday too hopefully) lol
honestly i looked this condition up on internet and its just made me more nervous now.
so how is everyone doing?!?! hope everyone is well xxx

I had my 20 week scan today! I can't believe how much baby has grown ! Everything is normal, absolutely amazing, we stuck to team yellow, the lady blackened the screen while she took the measurements she needed by the his so not even she knew what the sex is so couldn't slip up. I've had such a good week, I put the deposit on my pram Thursday, started aqua-natel Friday, pregnancy yoga Saturday, then scan today, suddenly it's even more real! Aqua natel and pregnancy yoga were great fun, plus it was nice to meet other mum's to be, I can't wait to go now!

Hope everyone is ok!

Felicity x

awww glad your scan went well Jade , I had low lying placenta with Oscar Franki i worried like hell got told i may experience bleeding etc but at 22 weeks it had moved completley so try not worry xxx

it is just really worrying as im bleeding all the time, good thing is when they examined me my cervix was closed etc etc but its still a shock to see it
my body just annoys me though, lol, i think i jinxed myself because i did say, *i wonder what this pregnancy will bring*
as with my daughter i had obstetric cholestasis, with my son i had separated symphasis, and now this, lol, should have kept my mouth shut, lol
looking forward to getting a sick note for work though :)

Wow, well for the people wantin ciggies after birth... Man am I glad I quit!! LOL I'm not going back now.. granted the price is WAY too high here to be able to afford it anyways haha

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekends! I've felt Zealia moving around so much this weekend, its insane! :) :)

morning everyone, how is everyone feeling?
we have 16 week midwife appointment on wednesday cant wait, then in few weeks find out if boy or girl.
when will my partner feel baby kick?
she is 16.5 at mo.
x

Morning all

Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a good day - no major nausea so far, helped I am sure by my commitment to single handedly keep Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps in business! :haha:

How long does the anomaly scan usually take? I am so nervous...I know I will scrutinise every expression on the sonographer's face, worrying that he / she has found something bad and will get myself into a ridiculous tizz. Mine is a week tomorrow and not until 2pm :nope:

On a brighter note my mum and I both got to feel sizeable kicks from little Zigzag last night....took a bit of peseverance - had spent ages in the bath pleading for kicks and then we'd got the stethoscope out and tried to listen - found the placenta which was some reassurance. Just as we were about to give up.....bam, riverdance for fetuses commenced. YAY! :happydance:

Franki - you sound like you're having a tough time of it. Bit of time off work sounds like a very good plan. :hugs:

eurgh i hate pate makes me vomit lol

as for smoking god.. every day i want a cigarette but i quite before ttc and i know im not gonna end up smoking again now its been too long to mess it up

my oh always smokes and i just look at him longingly LOL i know its sad and smoking isnt even 'nice' but i used to actually enjoy smoking! shame about the related health problems :( lol

at least pregnancy is a good way to give up ! I used to smoke but when i found out 5 years ago ish i was preggers with DS1 i went cold turkey and ive neer had one since , i used to enjoy it too but figured id stopped for 8 months might as well carry on and 5 years later here i am lol it is bloody hard though .

anyway hope everyone is ok today :)

Well Winegums and Racheal...it's scan week!! Can't wait, not long now xx

Anyone else finding out the gender this week?

lucky yours is wednesday isnt it? mines thursday i honestly CANNOT wait.

i phoned up today to make sure i had the time right as i was hoping theyd say no actually your apointment is in the morning not hte afternoon LOL

good luck for all the scans this week ladies.
Mine isn't for another 2 weeks

lucky yours is wednesday isnt it? mines thursday i honestly CANNOT wait.

i phoned up today to make sure i had the time right as i was hoping they'd say no actually your appointment is in the morning not the afternoon LOL

yes it is, i keep worrying that i have the wrong time - I'm at 3.45 (which I think is the same as Rachael, in the same hospital, bizarrely!) so I am going to have to grab the girls out of school and hot foot it up there. I'm a bit worried we'll be late... I suppose at least I won't have time to worry about bursting for the loo then!! Is yours still in the afternoon?

Speaking of which, do you still need to drink loads for this scan?

morning everyone, how is everyone feeling?
we have 16 week midwife appointment on wednesday cant wait, then in few weeks find out if boy or girl.
when will my partner feel baby kick?
she is 16.5 at mo.
x

Hey kns, I felt bubs from any time from aout 15 weeks onwards, to be honest though it was usually when I was being quiet and concentrating on it. Hard to determine at first too, it was more like wind to be honest! For the last few weeks, things have picked up almost daily and gradually I feel them more often and harder. Over the last couple of days I've started to faintly feel them from the outside too. So it shouldn't be long before you can feel them too! Wooohoo! However its different for everyone so don't be surprised if you don't feel anything for a while! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->