***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

YEAH we tried once before but couldnt find it, so i think my partner is going to try and hear it every night
the midwife will let us know the rate today as our monitor couldnt get the beat long enough to calculate, the little bugger wouldnt keep still LOL
less than 4 weeks til we know if boy or girl

thanks everyone its nice to know my OH is not the only inconsiderate idiot. he put in for it yesterday, now just have to get his boss to sign off on it. he works construction and we have no way to where he will be and when. now if only he knew who his boss was this week. they keep switching him from one office to another (basically who ever has work for him that week) so i will keep harrassing him to make sure he gets it signed. i have to be there at 8am. so if neccasary he could go in late. they better let him go. or i will kick his but.

YEAH we tried once before but couldnt find it, so i think my partner is going to try and hear it every night
the midwife will let us know the rate today as our monitor couldnt get the beat long enough to calculate, the little bugger wouldnt keep still LOL
less than 4 weeks til we know if boy or girl

That's great :) i listen to mine first thing and last thing, when I'm in bed. Not for long, just so I know s/he's ok :) I'm finding out today if he or she...wow!

LUCKY3 wow when is your scan, bet your so excited.
xx

I'm off for my scan...when I've extracted the girls from school !! fx

OOh Good Luck Clare and Winegums :) Can't wait to hear the verdict! It seems there's a lot of boys in our group!

I've got to wait until next Monday, OH nearly gave me a heart attack last night when he decided he wanted to raise the idea of why we're finding out again...I nearly died! I've been SO excited about finding out the sex and he nearly pulled the plug on it!

wow good luck on scans girls :) and congrats and welcome team team blue mommy and franki wow theese blue bumps are getting popular in feb now ..

Rachael hun i use pre lightener to go from dark to orange lol then to brown or red what ever i desire and works well every time i use bella pre lightener and my hair has gone a lovely red..

Anyway ladies so sorry i havent been around we found out my grandad has Prostate cancer and it has been a sad few days :( so been spending lots of family time with my family last few days.

Plodding along and looking forward to our 20 week scan next thursday xxxxxx

Hope every ones well ??

not been on here 4 a few days so congrats 2 everyone whos found out the gender of their bubs!

got my scan monday 20th (was 6th oct!!), reli carnt wait 2 find out if its a boy or girl. my craveling have been really wierd and random! infact its driveing me crazy now wanting somethng i carnt have or don't have in :(

I'm on TEAM BLUE!!!!:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

It was really obvious. As soon as the picture came up you could see the silhouette of his willy. lol.

Can anyone shed some light on this though. The sheet that you get from the scan today.....it says EDD towards the top. Is that the date from the dating scan?

Me and OH have looked through a name book and agree on nothing. OH actually didnt like one name :-(

Congrats Rachael - i think i saw you, did you have a red top on?

I am on....:pink: hubby an I were a touch disappointed if I'm honest as I had hoped for a little boy but I am so relieved she is healthy, if a little monkey!! I had to go to the loo to make her move as we couldn't see her heart well enough. Mind you, that was a relief!!

One of my daughters is pleased. the other is disappointed! We are all pleased really as we know what we are doing with girls and its so nice to say she not it!!

I also discovered i now have an anterier placenta which is perhaps why I don't feel her as much as I used to.

Happy days :o)

Aw Congrats Clare and Congrats Rachel :) Team Blue and Team Pink... Hurray! xx

congrats on finding out the sex ladies, and good luck to those going tomoz :) mine is 6 days away i cant wait :)
My friend had her baby today, gorgeous little girl with a mop of lovely black hair, so happy for her!
Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->