***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

lol yeah the guy said its a girl and hes never been wrong i mean there were no pointy bits and with my boys i could see the penis and scrotum this time i saw 3 dots as he was seein the top view..yay to no dangly bits lol.

20 weeks today! Halfway :)

Clare, do you have blonde hair? lol. I feel like I am playing guess who.

When it came to picture time at the scan this baby did not want to play and turned away. So we have another blurred picture. I'll post it later.

Congrats Carmyz! Really happy for you.

My cat has just been sick, so i'm now going to nearly be sick to clean it up.:sick:

congrats on 20 weeks! I think I will celebrate when I am 20 wks, maybe go buy some cute pink baby clothes :blush:

Lol, thanks. I am going to buy some blue clothes today! It feels weird knowing I can do that. lol. x

Congrats Everyone :):):):):):)

I cant wait to find out, seems so far away but hopefully it will fly :):)

Wow, ive not been on here for a week and there was alot to catch up on.
Congrats on everyone finding out the sex :)

My bf came back from holiday on Tuesday which was nice although his first attempt to get home went wrong and the plane caught fire and had to do an emergency landing which had me worried for 6 hours whilst I couldnt get hold of him :( luckily it was just because he was on another flight... seeing him coming through the front door was the best feeling ever!!

Well I'm 18 weeks tomoro... this is my second baby and still no movements from him :( I've got a doppler and he has a strong heartbeat... im just being impatient I guess!!

I'm dealing with a very poorly 11mth old today.... dont you just hate it when your kids are ill and there is nothing you can do :( I just want to cuddle her all day and night... hopefully after her nap she would have cheered up a bit!!

heya im back from my scan. i feel bad to say im dissapointed but i am, i can't help it. the scan lasted ages as i am apparently too fat to see properly even though i'm a UK 14-16. I have an anterior placenta which is why i can never feel the baby. Oh and its a boy. so I need to get rid of the pink clothes i bought as i was too hopeful that it would be a girl. i'm sick of blue. everything is bloody blue.

Don't be disappointed winegums you've got a gorgeous baby boy on the way, boys r great fun. You can dress a boy up cute just as much as a girl. 14-16 is the average u.k size so Its not obese or anything so don't start crash dieting just yet.

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't turn out the way you wanted it too. But at least he is healthy! I know how hard it is to hear that. I have 4 boys and each time all i wanted was a girl!

When you hold your baba in your arms, your heart will melt and you will forget all these feelings..... xx

heya im back from my scan. i feel bad to say im dissapointed but i am, i can't help it. the scan lasted ages as i am apparently too fat to see properly even though i'm a UK 14-16. I have an anterior placenta which is why i can never feel the baby. Oh and its a boy. so I need to get rid of the pink clothes i bought as i was too hopeful that it would be a girl. i'm sick of blue. everything is bloody blue.

big hugs Winegums :hugs: don't feel bad, you only make yourself feel worse :( I know just what you mean but I am finding that I am feeling better about number 3 girl today, hopefully you will feel better tomorrow as you warm to the idea. Either that or we could do a swap?!! (or swap the clothes as I had a couple of boys bits too!!)

I have an anterior placenta too, it's pants! And if the sonographer said that about your size she is just covering her incompetence, mine got through my blubber ok yesterday and I bet I'm bigger than you!!

Rachael - he DOES look big, or mine looks small! will try to post my picture later, she's in a funny old position tho :lol:

and I have dark hair!!

thanks guys for not making me feel like an idiot lol!!

i can't stop thinking about it and i think its fates way of saying we cannot afford a girl at the moment lol. i know i'd go crazy buying stuff and we don't have the money but we have all our sons stuff still so we don't really need to buy much at all now.

i still feel dissapointed but i'm extatic that everything is ok, the sonographer just sat there in silence staring at the screen for ages looking puzzled and i started to get worried and then she said 'sorry just had to look at everything before i show you' phew!

i suppose it will be nice for my son to have a brother so close in age.

i told my mum. she said 'don't tell me its another boy' she wants me to have a girl more than i even do lol so that was hard. but after that she was just happy too and said she thinks its a good age gap etc etc

hopefully i'll start feeling more positive too, i think im dissapointed too because i felt sooo close to my son when i was feeling him all the time it was my favourite part of pregnancy and i think if i could feel this guy kick as much as my son did then it would probably be easier to bond with him

sorry im waffling on

Does he look big? EEk.....oh no I need to see other 20 week babies! I'll have a look at DD. lol.

Clare, I have forgotten now :-( Hurry up with the scan pic so I can compare! lol. x

Here is my daughter scan pic at 21 weeks:

eve scan.jpg

Here is this Baby at 20 weeks:

Baby Boy 20 week scan.jpg

What do you think?

DD was 9lb6oz when born.

Does the placenta vary much in size in pregnancies cos DD placenta seems huge compared to DS..........(it seems weird saying DS. lol)

hun he doesn't look big you can't tell by looking as they zoom in and out when scanning your baby looks fine :)

what were the measurements? my son is measuring small for 21 weeks his measurements are average for a 20 week baby xx

biparietal diameter - 48mm (low)
Head circumference - 175mm (quite low)
abdominal circumference - 153mm (slightly below average)
femur length - 34mm (slightly below average)

xx

here i found average measurements for 20weeks

BPD - 49mm
HC - 175mm
AC - 152mm
FL - 33mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members