***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yeah Clare I did. I didnt see you. To be honest I was looking for someone with 3 children! Don't ask why? lol. Where were you sitting?

I agree, its finally nice to say him, rather that baby or it.

I also found out I have an anterior placenta....which I think is why I always feel the legs down in my pelvis, never anything higher up.

I had to go and have a wee too so the baby would turn for the spine examination!

They also examined the face and that was strange. It just looked like a skull to me :-S

I havent got a clue what I am doing with a boy. x

3 and a half hrs to my scan OMG!! its 630am here my boys like gettin up at 530 6am so much fun lol...oh i cant wait to see our baby..i hope this mornin goes quick i hate waking up early lol..

congrats to clare and rachel on ur lil bundles how exciting..clare if this baby is a boy then i know how u feel..im desperate for a lil princess so i will be a lil sad for its a boy.

im getting worried that im gonna feel really dissapointed if its aboy :(

Yeah Clare I did. I didnt see you. To be honest I was looking for someone with 3 children! Don't ask why? lol. Where were you sitting?

I agree, its finally nice to say him, rather that baby or it.

I also found out I have an anterior placenta....which I think is why I always feel the legs down in my pelvis, never anything higher up.

I had to go and have a wee too so the baby would turn for the spine examination!

They also examined the face and that was strange. It just looked like a skull to me :-S

I havent got a clue what I am doing with a boy. x

it must be baby brain, ha ha!! We sat over in the corner near the toys and my eldest was on her ds!! Funny that both our babes were naughty!

It is so impressive what they can see on the scan. I couldn't tell what half of it was! What did your daughter think? I'm not sure mine were that impressed - I think they were expecting it to look like tv!! :rofl:

Well good luck to carmyz and winegums for tomorrow, hopes babes are healthy and just what you want ;o) xx

actually i've just realised it's your today now carmyz!!

Baby Murphy at 20weeks :) blowing bubbles and perfect, still sticking to team yellow xx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
congrats on your scans guys main thing is they are all healthy and you can get out the worrying stage eh !

winegums dont be disappointed if you team blue having 2 boys is ace .

good luck carmyz you are up really early !

lol yep its so fun not!! i wish my boys new how early they do get up..i almost always need a nap so i can survive till 1030 at night lol..dp works arvo shift so he doesnt get home till about 930 and he always wants me to stay up with him for a bit lol..

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/glitter/pregnancy/pregnancy10.gif

Sooooo happy :D

Wow, congrats to everyone that found out the genders!!! :) :)
I haven't been on all day (It's still the 15th here in the western states, 10:30 at night and WAY past my 'bedtime' haha) since the kids in my mom's class were so wound up.. Kept me busy all day helping out! haha

I told them I start my new job on Monday, so Friday will by my last day there. They were devastated!! They all begged me to come visit when ever I can, and to please bring my baby when she's born.. those kids are SO sweet haha :)

Congrats to everyone who's had their scans in the last couple days! And good luck to those going today. I'm sure for those of you worried about which gender it will be, once you see your little bean dislayed in perfection of form, you won't really care what sex it is!

Congrats everybody, I got a second interview at a job, and when I get my first paycheck my first objective is a gender scan

Awwww Cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GREAT!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your pink little bundle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet your super excited!

20 weeks today! Halfway :)

Clare, do you have blonde hair? lol. I feel like I am playing guess who.

When it came to picture time at the scan this baby did not want to play and turned away. So we have another blurred picture. I'll post it later.

Congrats Carmyz! Really happy for you.

My cat has just been sick, so i'm now going to nearly be sick to clean it up.:sick:

yay Carmyz so happy for you .

let me know if you find it weird looking at pink stuff , i do! after 5 years of getting blue it all looks too strange lol

lol i do its just so weird i went crazy at the shops and bought practically everything i like lol tryed to get wat was on sale... i put a layby on to but i think that ll be it for awhile as im goin to have a baby shower so i dont wanna get to much lol

i bought all 0000 cause i have small babys i think she will be a small baby to as i was 48cm and 7lb10oz so i think she will be around the same..oh i cant wait to hold her and see wat she looks like

lol i do its just so weird i went crazy at the shops and bought practically everything i like lol tryed to get wat was on sale... i put a layby on to but i think that ll be it for awhile as im goin to have a baby shower so i dont wanna get to much lol

i bought all 0000 cause i have small babys i think she will be a small baby to as i was 48cm and 7lb10oz so i think she will be around the same..oh i cant wait to hold her and see wat she looks like

awww , i just bought 1 outfit after my 16 week scan as it was early im still a bit unsure in my own head if its a girl or a boy even though they have said its a girl ill go mental after my 20 week scan though i know i will !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->