***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Now that's worrying mine are:
Head circ 177
AC 153 and
FL 36

Now who's got the big baby?!! ha ha.

Who did your scan Rachael? I had Amy according to the sheet.

Here is a picture of Baby 3 - she is lying on her front with her legs tucked under her - anything to be different?!!

Attachments

• baby 2.jpg
    baby 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
no hun your measurements seem really good! very average for 20weeks :D

average HC - 175mm / your HC - 177mm
average AC - 152mm / your HC - 153mm
average FL - 33mm / your FL - 36mm

xxx

no hun your measurements seem really good! very average for 20weeks :D

average HC - 175mm / your HC - 177mm
average AC - 152mm / your HC - 153mm
average FL - 33mm / your FL - 36mm

xxx

Oh good - my 2 girls are quite petite, 7 lb 3 and 7 lb 6 when born, so a giant daughter would be a bit weird!! Not to mention painful at the birth!! Her femur length is right at the top on the chart tho, so perhaps she'll have long legs!!

Wish I could compare with my 2 girls but i haven't got copies of their notes :o(

Had a dream I went to the 20 week scan and they said Brooklyn was a boy...all I could think was, OMG, for all the girl stuff I have....and for the room being completely painted...

Clare they are long legs!

My babies a shortie. lol.

HC 170
TCD 19.4 (whats that?)
AC 140
FL 30!!!
HC/AC 1.21 (whats that?)

Also on the brain bit, what is Vp....mine was 7, and when comparing with my sis this morning hers was 4. x

Wow haven't been on here for a few days and I have so much to catch up on =] congrats to everyone that found out the gender of their bubs! especially carmyz!! Congrats on ur babygirl u must be super happy!! 2 boys and finally the lil princess yay!! I hope my next pregnancy we get the girl lol but as for now I'm lookin fwd to my lil boy can't wait to hold him! my son is more excited then me its so cute =]

thanks yeah im so excited i cant wait to decorate her room..

HC 170
TCD 19.4 (whats that?)
AC 140
FL 30!!!
HC/AC 1.21 (whats that?)

Also on the brain bit, what is Vp....mine was 7, and when comparing with my sis this morning hers was 4. x

well the ac hc one is head - abdomon ratio. as when the baby is really little the head is half the size of the whole body!!! as it gets bigger it becomes more in proportion as the body grows so they are just checking they are the right sort of ratio for this time

tcd is transcerrebular diameter (not sure on spelling hun) which is a measurement of a part of the brain. i saw her do mine but wasnt noted on teh notes.

different trusts add different amounts of information thats all hun thats why you have extra ones lol! and if the sonographer didn't say anything about them then they are fine! xxx

Hiya all

Just emerging from another delightful HG flare up - been in bed for most of the week feeling sorry for myself but this morning I feel a lot better and can eat again. :happydance: Long may it last. So what have I missed? Hope you're all doing OK. Some beautiful scan pics have been posted - how lush :baby:

Please can I be added to the front page - due date is 12 Feb and will hopefully find out if I am team blue or pink next Tuesday.

On the topic of the scans - how long do they generally last? I am so nervous and I know I will get all worked up and overanalyse every facial expression or comment by the sonographer. (Last time I saw my midwife she commented that my stomach felt lumpy and was I sure I only had one fibroid....worried myself to death til my mum pointed out that I was as scrawny as they come with my HG on my already slight stature and the lumpiness was almost certainly my baby :dohh: )

Thanks!

aww great pics everyone and looks like your babies are all measuring fine .

Winegums try not to be disappointed having boys close together in age is great they will get on well , there is 2 years 5 months between my boys and 90% of the time they play so nice together and are always cuddling etc they are super cute imo ofc !

here you go this is how cute 2 boys are together (please excuse the mess lol ) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=318432&l=6117b643d3&id=100000002073887

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=332776&l=de6f51e5e7&id=100000002073887

perhaps i am biased lol !

went to asda today 25 % off jeans so got pairs of maternity jeans yay me no more hair bands holding my trousers shut lol

HC 170
TCD 19.4 (whats that?)
AC 140
FL 30!!!
HC/AC 1.21 (whats that?)

Hi rach!

My Vp was 7 too, but have no idea what it means!! When was your sister's scan? And what is she having?!!

My TCD was 20. i guess there is a certian error margin though and it is only mm after all :lol:

ooh just tried on my maternity clothes , forgot what a relief it was to but on nice trousers ahhh comfy at last

ooh just tried on my maternity clothes , forgot what a relief it was to but on nice trousers ahhh comfy at last

I am so impressed you have made it this far without, I think i made it to about 2 1/2 months :lol: my bump seems HUGE!!! perhaps it's those long legs!!

Your boys are gorgeous btw!!

I am so impressed you have made it this far without, I think i made it to about 2 1/2 months :lol: my bump seems HUGE!!! perhaps it's those long legs!!

hehe thanks

thought i better finally get some trousers as got a few things going on in the next week or 2 and need to be comfy , got my wedding anniversary this weekend ( 7 years omg how old does that make me feel ) got my birthday in 2 weeks and my moms so we got a meal then im off to new york so thought i would want to be comfy ...im sure hubby wont be as impressed when he sees the credit card bill esp as i been buying cute nappies as well ...oh dear hehe

hehe thanks

thought i better finally get some trousers as got a few things going on in the next week or 2 and need to be comfy , got my wedding anniversary this weekend ( 7 years omg how old does that make me feel ) got my birthday in 2 weeks and my moms so we got a meal then im off to new york so thought i would want to be comfy ...im sure hubby wont be as impressed when he sees the credit card bill esp as i been buying cute nappies as well ...oh dear hehe

wow you sound so busy, have a fab time. i am so envious!!

hello girls wow big congrats to all on gender scans lots of blue bumps joining me i see so yayy for team blue lol .. sorry i havent been online with grandad and the cancer its been real difficult lots of tears etc so not much time for the internet .

How is every one ??, Anyone else got a real nice bump now i feel huge ?.

Looking forward to 20 week scan next thursday and to double check bubs is a boy xx

Hiya all

Just emerging from another delightful HG flare up - been in bed for most of the week feeling sorry for myself but this morning I feel a lot better and can eat again. :happydance: Long may it last. So what have I missed? Hope you're all doing OK. Some beautiful scan pics have been posted - how lush :baby:

Please can I be added to the front page - due date is 12 Feb and will hopefully find out if I am team blue or pink next Tuesday.

On the topic of the scans - how long do they generally last? I am so nervous and I know I will get all worked up and overanalyse every facial expression or comment by the sonographer. (Last time I saw my midwife she commented that my stomach felt lumpy and was I sure I only had one fibroid....worried myself to death til my mum pointed out that I was as scrawny as they come with my HG on my already slight stature and the lumpiness was almost certainly my baby :dohh: )

Thanks!

Im also due 12th of Feb, but not finding out the gender till my 22week scan cant wait. Im also still suffering from morning sickness well its all day :(

Best of luck with your scan :):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->