***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

due on the 10th feb....please could you add me too the list :thumbup:

im doing good ttcstill i think everyone has pretty much dissapeared from the thread except nessicle who is further along than us! im good, got my 20week scan next month :D how are you? xx

I am great! I am not quite to my 20 wk scan yet. But I am getting along just fine. Getting married in 16 days!

:wave: Racheal

Looks like I am still not gonna find out at all - My 20 wk scan is booked for the 22nd of September and OH is still determined he doesn't want to know!!! aRRRGRHHHHH

Try what my OH done. Say you will ask when he is out of the room and wont tell him, and he will hate not knowing (hopefully) it worked for me! I didnt want to know and thats what my OH done, hey presto, now I want to know.

just home from hospital after the worst few days ever our little angel is gone up to heaven i'm devasted, I was told on sunday that our baby was showing 6 weeks instead of 12 and they couldn't find heartbeat I then lost our baby on Mon, had D&C yesterday and got home today I'm gutted, cried out and exausted, girls good luck I truly wish you all a healthy and safe pregnancy

U poor thing. I'm so sorry for your loss. xxx

littlebaby4 so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

hubby and I are finding out the sex on 15 September, we are just so nosy and impatient but actually it is practical too as it makes quite a difference if it's a boy as we have 2 girls so far!!

We have bought some neutral stuff anyway - i just love tiny babies in white but it would be great to buy stuff in the sales! my friend is due on the 28th august and she didn't find out. i have bought some bits already, for either of us. i am convinced one of us is having a boy and my money's on both of us but do i give her all the boy stuff if she's having a boy...or do I hang on to it for a week or 2 then give it to her if mines a girl!! :lol:

can't wait!!

rachael - i might see you at the hospital on the 15th then, that would be weird :lol:!!

Just looked, my appointment is 1540!! I bet I will still be in that waiting room at 1600! lol. I'm going to be looking out for someone with two girls.

Oh just out of interest, what is your due date?

I'm due 2nd feb, could you add me on please! Thank you! Any one else due around then are you finding out the sex? X

I'm due the 4th Feb and defo finding out the sex!! woo. I cant wait. Oh and welcome.

im doing good ttcstill i think everyone has pretty much dissapeared from the thread except nessicle who is further along than us! im good, got my 20week scan next month :D how are you? xx

I am great! I am not quite to my 20 wk scan yet. But I am getting along just fine. Getting married in 16 days!

:wave: Racheal

Wow, are you excited! I bet you are! x

I'm due 2nd feb, could you add me on please! Thank you! Any one else due around then are you finding out the sex? X

I'm 2nd feb too :) We're not finding out the sex. Are you?

Littlebabyno4 - I'm so sorry. Big ((hugs)) :hugs:

babynumber4 so so sorry hun ..

ttc i hope you have a fabulous wedding :).

Hows every one today ??, Iam soooo tired had to go to work overtime today and didnt get home until 8pm :(.
I feel a bit of a cheat i am the only person finding out sex in August is no one else at all ??. Its mainly because i am impatient but because we need to figure bedrooms out asap lol. xxxx

:yipee: 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dying to find out what we are having, anyone scheduled for gender scan yet?

Yep, mines is currently my 20 week scan, booked in for the 20th September! Can't wait, though I am tempted to try and have a 16 weeks scan done somewhere privately, though not sure OH will agree!

yea mine is oct i canty wait to find out, but id love to know now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

im due the 9th feb :D but having c section around 26th jan

we're not finding out the sex either , more exciting! How are you feeling? I'm at the doctors in the morning as I have a horrible rash on my tummy that is so itchy, other than that I've managed to go a few days this week without needing an afternoon nap! Starting to feel more alive! X

Hi Everyone.

I have popped across early into this section (always was impatient - so yes will be finding out if blue or pink as well) and find this thread.

Haven't read through it - it was already 10 pages long.

Hope everyone is doing better than I am at the moment.
Have a raging ear infection (which I have never had in my life - and now anyone - including my youngest who gets them) - has my utmost sympathy. I have never had such pain.
And paracetomol is just rubbish.

Hoping that the antibiotics will kick in properly (am on day 4 of a 7 day course) but I will stop moaning as at least it is now bearable, and my OH (bless) has been coming home from work early to deal with the other kids.

Anyhow am stopping moaning right now.

Hope that everyone esle is doing fine. Had a great scan the other day so all is good in that department - which is the main thing.

Really feel for you littlebabyno4, big hugs :hugs:

Felicityjade we are due the 1st Feb, and have our scan on the 3rd Sept. Pretty sure we are going to find out, whilst neither of us have really strong feelings either way our loved ones are DESPERATE to know ASAP!!

Also hubby thinks it would be nice for us to really be able to share the moment we find out the sex, he reckons in the hospital you're just so caught up in the whole moment that the sex is only a small part of the surpise however if we find out separatley before hand we could enjoy the special news just the two of us.

He's decided we should get the Dr to write the news on a letter & place in a envelope and then we will go out for dinner that night and have the waiter write it in chocolate sauce on our desert!! I think that sounds pretty cool and would be a nice way for us to celebrate the moment separately.

Hope everyone is travelling well! TGIF!!:thumbup:

I'm officially 2nd tri now :happydance:

yet I still can't relax until I have my scan on Monday, mummymadness I don't know how you have coped waiting for so long. It's driven me mad.

babynumber4 so so sorry hun ..

ttc i hope you have a fabulous wedding :).

Hows every one today ??, Iam soooo tired had to go to work overtime today and didnt get home until 8pm :(.
I feel a bit of a cheat i am the only person finding out sex in August is no one else at all ??. Its mainly because i am impatient but because we need to figure bedrooms out asap lol. xxxx

No, If I was able to find out the sex earlier I would be! Just my OH saying no. x

Oh I found out yesterday my sisters due date. It is 2 days after mine. eek!!

Shnooks your Husband sounds romantic!

Mamotable I hope those antibiotics kick in soon.

hi all hope u all are well ..not much happenin here alot of ppl are sayin my baby is a girl goin by the nub theory lol hope its right...6wks till i find out :D :D cant wait.

i love using my doppler the heartbeat is so reassuring and i can hear when the baby kicks and moves its like a swoosh sound so cool..still takes me awhile to find bubs cause of my anterior placenta ..i have a feelin that the m/w wont find the bubs heartbeat at my appointment on the 12th cause it takes a couple of mins pokin around to find it oh well i know its there anyway lol..

iv been buyin a few things off ebay just unisex stuff so im being good i think lol..

welcome to 2nd tri ley

I just thought I would stick my head in and say hi as I have officially moved over to the second tri now! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well! xx

great to see so many in 2nd tri of feb lovebugs :) i was in feb group at first now im a jan jellybean lol went from edd of 4th feb to 20th jan :) thought id still keep popping by to see how you all are i have my 20 week scan on 13th sept will be 21wks then will hopefully find out gender then me and OH cant wait but seems so far away lol my m.s is calming down but heartburn is kicking off now lol xx

Yep heartburn is really kicking off now!

Does anyone elses OH not understand that you can be just tired, thats it, no further explanation?

Last night my OH was asking what was wrong with me. I'd just finished my last 12 hour shift for the week and was absolutely knackered. Literally this being what I told him, but he thought something else was wrong. Er nope!!

I came up with a plan so he can understand more! lol. I am going to ask him to take some nytol and then feed him full of food that gives him heartburn, then ask him how he feels. He wont participate of course cos I must make most of it up.

Sorry, rant over. x

well im a stay at home mum at the moment... not to mention doing 3 different distance learning courses at once whilst looking after my lil boy, 5 animals and keeping a 5 bedroom house clean and tidy! hmm! every day he gets home and is like whats wrong with you i cant believe your tired i've been at work all day! pfft

My OH gets like that too.
He asks whats wrong and I say I'm tired and he's like "why are you tired? you slept ok"....umm growing your baby kinda takes it out of me sometimes!

congrats to all u ladies for making it to the second tri! wish everyone the best of luck my next appt is not until August 24 im so anxious i wanna know the gender already lol so ill keep everyone updated =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->