***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Good luck with pram buying girls,iam so tired today But been up keeping my new door neighbour company and letting her know whats normal and not normal in pregnancy shes like a little lost puppy with it all..
It was nice to help but gosh i am shattered now lol, Told her to borrow my laptop for day tomorrow and research more.
Hope every9ones well ??. x

I pretty sure we're going to get the Baby Jogger City Select. This will be our first (Step-Daughter is 11) but we are planning on expanding the family pretty quickly so I thought it would be good to have options down the track.

Plus I love the look of it! Will be going to give it a final test run next weekend and then probably put it on laybuy (layaway) asap...orders are taking a while here to get in. So exciting!!!

Hey and yeah rachael872211, OH can be romantic when he wants to be!!

I'm pretty lucky on the OH front. We both currently work full time in pretty stressfull full on jobs in finance so when we get home & on the weekend we are both knackered. So you can imagine how shattered I have been, passing out by 8pm and feeling like a zombie for most of the day. Luckily OH is pretty good and is really on my back to not let work stress me out too much, to rest up when I get home and this weekend (I've had a nasty sinus/chest infection) he's done all the cleaning and cooking for me, so I've been able to rest up as much as possible.

OH, DSD & I popped into a cool mum & bub store yesterday just for a few minutes, so much fun! Oohed & Aahed over the cute outfits & toys can't wait till we start buying!!

Well I've been given a 2nd hand pram, its a bugaboo frog - well used but still looks good and works, so won't be buying a new one for me! No point really. I really like it so am pretty lucky there! :)

this is the double i want, so my lil boy can still be forward facing as normal but i can have baby in carseat facing me!its the only one i like, but its a big fat rip-off :( lol x

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eYEUW7DxeM8/Sl38tHgLLqI/AAAAAAAAHGg/8K7SY2yI4y0/s400/icandy-peach-blossom-4.jpg

WOW!!!
That looks fab!!!
not keen on the phil n teds always think the baby seem shoved underneath like some shopping... off to research...looks pricey tho!!!
i have a side by side double, which was great for first 2 then third.. but now i'll have 2 in pushchair and one each side..think i'll be too much of a wide load with 4... eek!!! tilly will still only be 19-20 mnths when baba arrives so will defo need double////
research.....

Hey everyone,
how are we all?, I have my scan in the morning, I'm so excited! xx

this is the double i want, so my lil boy can still be forward facing as normal but i can have baby in carseat facing me!its the only one i like, but its a big fat rip-off :( lol x

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eYEUW7DxeM8/Sl38tHgLLqI/AAAAAAAAHGg/8K7SY2yI4y0/s400/icandy-peach-blossom-4.jpg

WOW!!!
That looks fab!!!
not keen on the phil n teds always think the baby seem shoved underneath like some shopping... off to research...looks pricey tho!!!
i have a side by side double, which was great for first 2 then third.. but now i'll have 2 in pushchair and one each side..think i'll be too much of a wide load with 4... eek!!! tilly will still only be 19-20 mnths when baba arrives so will defo need double////
research.....

i know what you mean by the phil and teds, but i think any double you look at will have limited basket space unless u get a side by side double

Hi Rachael, I am due on 3rd feb by last scan. Am on holiday in sunny Suffolk at the mo, woo hoo!!

Have fun on your jollies Lucky
Hope every ones well ??
Ley have a great time tomorrow hun cannot wait to see piccies, Iam working all day Monday then only tues to get out the way and weds is offcially my day whoooooo get to see arms and legs flying every where.
Started feeling more and more Bubble type movements too wich is very exciting :). xxx

its my 21st birthday in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Winegums!!!

I spent my 21st birthday pregnant too lol
Hope you have a fab day xxx

Well it's scan day!! I was so nervous I couldn't sleep. I didn't have to get up for another hour but I couldn't lie n bed thinking about it any longer.

Hope everyone is well x

:cake::wohoo:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINEGUMS!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee:

YAY for scan LEY!!! hope all goes well XXX

Happy Birthday Winegums!! :cake:

Good luck Ley with your scan :)

Thanks everyone, scan went really well! Due date was put back one day to Feb 12th so I'm 13 weeks 2 days. We couldn't get the nuchal measurements as baby wouldn't keep still long enough to take them but other than that all was well.

will upload the picture later but I'm at my mums right now x

Aw Happy Birthday Winegums and congrats on a great scan Ley! :) xx

here is my little wriggler.....
nub guesses welcome, although I couldn't see a nub myself.
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/DSCF0426.jpg

Hiya, can you add me for the 15th please! :)

I was due on the 22nd ( my bday) but scan has reset my dates so I'm a few days ahead which is nice.

Happy birthday Winegums!!

Beautiful scan Ley!!

Tomorrow I can "officially" join you all! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back