***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

i am having problems sleeping as well. i also go tobed at about 9 because i am so tired. however i am waking up at 3am them again at 5am. then i get up for good at 6. sometimes when i get up at 5 i can fall back to sleep other times i just lay there till my alarm goes off. it stinks. could really use a solid night sleep.

hope everyone is doing well.

only 6 days till my scan

hey all im due 12th feb. got 20 week scan in a week and cant wait x

lots of scans cant wait to see pics and coloured storks , 2 weeks for mine :D
i feel rough today , achey and tired :(

evewidow we are only a week apart with scans everyone should know in a months time yay!!!!!!!!!!
i had a dream it was a girl
x

evewidow we are only a week apart with scans everyone should know in a months time yay!!!!!!!!!!
i had a dream it was a girl
x

are yo going to find out ?

i already been told it was 80% a girl so cant wait to confirm it and go shopping lol 1

yeah defo going find out.
we think its a girl and deep down i want a girl but wont nkow until 12th October 2010 @ 10:25
x

I'm sorry to hear i'm not the only one. Why is pregnancy disrupting sleep now? x

I find I can't sleep either because I need the loo or becasue the pain in my arm from carpal tunnel wakes me..thgen I need the loo!! Apart from that I can sleep like a log. There's always something isn't there?!!

God, glad I'm not the only one! Am shattered today, really really struggling! I'm waking probably about 3 or 4 times a night, (mostly to pee) went to bed at 10pm last night, only to wake up at 12, 3.30am, 5am then 6am and couldn't go back to sleep, before dropping off just before 7am and waking up again a few minutes later! :( So tired, I just can't concentrate on work. x

I'm sorry to hear i'm not the only one. Why is pregnancy disrupting sleep now? x

Aparrently it's to do with our metabolism not slowing down at night as LO's metabolism is all over the shop and we have to support it. It's also why we feel warmer too! x

All these scans coming up, it's all very exciting lol. Hope everyone is well! xx

Lucky I was supposed to be finding that yoga move to help carpel tunnel, but I tried and the app doesn't load when selecting with pregnancy ailment to do. So I'm pretty annoyed because it wasnt a cheapy app.:sulk:

Hi ladies how are we all ??, Wow look at all the blue bumps over the last few days welcome to team Blue ladies :),

Sorry to hear lots are not sleeping i know it can get hard .

As for bumps i am huge like really big but Sonographer at 16 weeks did warn us baby boy is going to be big and as for the way i am carrying i am carrying very very low down, I am sooo excited scan on Thursday only tomorrow to get out the way . xxx

Just wanted to share my news. Anomaly scan went really well, everything looked fine and I found out that I am team PINK:happydance: :pink: I am thrilled to bits.

Hope everyone has had a good day....sorry this is a bit of a "me" post but the excitement of today has wiped me out and I need to put my feet up this evening. Love to you all :hugs:

Just wanted to share my news. Anomaly scan went really well, everything looked fine and I found out that I am team PINK:happydance: :pink: I am thrilled to bits.

Hope everyone has had a good day....sorry this is a bit of a "me" post but the excitement of today has wiped me out and I need to put my feet up this evening. Love to you all :hugs:

AWWWW congratss on team pink!!

Congrats on all the scans! How exciting!! Next we'll be counting down all the V-days! =)

congrats minnie me....i can't wait for mine its at 11 in the morning :) really hoping for a boy but would be happy with either, there has been no boys born into my family for over 20 years!!!!!! so a boy would be a nice touch, but as long at baby is healthy that's all that matter :)
will update after my scan xx

congrats minnie me on ur lil girl

good luck paiytons mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back