***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Ley, you arent finding out are you? The sex?

Sally, sorry, I get so confused. lol.

Wiiwidow congratulations! Thats such a detailed scan picture!

Also dd29 congratulations on your boy. x

hey ladies just wondering all of you that know the gender already, how are you carrying? all round? all up front? just curious i am carrying more all round this time, so i am wondering if it could actually be a boy thanks xx

hello well i think everyone is different with my daughter i carried v low and all round but with my son and this one who is a boy as well its high and all out front hope tis helps xxxx wen is ure scan are you gonna find out xxxxx

oooooow i just saw its on the 22nd so thats wed not to long and ure no has ure pregnancy been different to ure last u see with my daughter i had no sickness no cravings but with my son and this one i felt green all the time and i craved pickles and salty things xxxxx

ye on wednesday cant wait :) well i had more morning sickness with this pregnancy than i did with my daughter, and i am craving lots of strange things, whereas i only craved sweet stuff with my daughter, so hopefully i am cooking a baby boy :) i'll soon know xxx

oooow it sounds hopfull hun ill keep me fingers crossed for ya ure have to let us all know xxxxx

Ley, you arent finding out are you? The sex?

Sally, sorry, I get so confused. lol.

Wiiwidow congratulations! Thats such a detailed scan picture!

Also dd29 congratulations on your boy. x

haven't made up my mind yet, I don't think I will decide until I am in the room having the scan lol.

dd29 congrats on the boy x

congrats to the blue bumps wow lots of boys lol.

i cant reallly comment on my bump cause iv still got left overs but when i lay down on my bk its a lil bump...its already at my belly button so it wont be long till i actually look pg..

got a big braxton hick last night it ll probably start gettin worse now that im gettin bigger lol but its not to bad..bubs is kick alot more now and its so good to feel her. stupid placenta!. i felt an outside kick the other day dp wasnt there so he missed out .

good luck to the ppl with upcoming scans xx

Hey all! Kind of new to this and pregnant for the first time! Just found out today that we too are having a boy, so another blue stork added to the list! lol! Very exciting!

Hiya Congrats to dd29 on another boy :)

As for how I'm carrying, I'm not totally sure but I'm all out front. I.e. from the side I look very pregnant but you can't tell from the back and the front just looks like a small bump! Does that explain it? Craving sweet things but totally gone off chocolate! Wierdo I know!

Hello ladies...
Well we are back from our little holiday! We had a wonderful time :)
It is great to be home as well. Nothing like coming home from time away and relaxing again!

While we were away i had our hospital appointment and so we are all booked in there now. Scary! The midwife i saw at the hospital has put me forward 3 days. But hasnt changed my due date... it is odd... i am now apparently 20+2 weeks but due date still the same... i dont get it. From my calculations... my 1st day of last period of 2nd May 2010... So that puts me EDD 6/2/2011 but ultrasound put me EDD 8/2/2011... it is odd.. she did all my measurements and things and i am measuring the dates that she wants me at... so i am now already over half way! Due date now 6/2/2011.... odd.. i dont get how different doctors/midwives get different EDD... lol... Bizzar! Help anyone?? lol

I am going to change my ticker to the new date.. cause Midwive at hospital i saw yesterday says that i am measuring ahead anyways so she wants to work off those dates....
She also gave me an induction date as well.. If Dustin is not here by 22/2/2011 than i will be induced on that date.... they are very organised!!! I love it!!! :D

How is everyone?
Wow we must have ALOT od blue bumps this month!!! Should someone do a tally???

Hello ladies...
Well we are back from our little holiday! We had a wonderful time :)
It is great to be home as well. Nothing like coming home from time away and relaxing again!

While we were away i had our hospital appointment and so we are all booked in there now. Scary! The midwife i saw at the hospital has put me forward 3 days. But hasnt changed my due date... it is odd... i am now apparently 20+2 weeks but due date still the same... i dont get it. From my calculations... my 1st day of last period of 2nd May 2010... So that puts me EDD 6/2/2011 but ultrasound put me EDD 8/2/2011... it is odd.. she did all my measurements and things and i am measuring the dates that she wants me at... so i am now already over half way! Due date now 6/2/2011.... odd.. i dont get how different doctors/midwives get different EDD... lol... Bizzar! Help anyone?? lol

I am going to change my ticker to the new date.. cause Midwive at hospital i saw yesterday says that i am measuring ahead anyways so she wants to work off those dates....
She also gave me an induction date as well.. If Dustin is not here by 22/2/2011 than i will be induced on that date.... they are very organised!!! I love it!!! :D

How is everyone?
Wow we must have ALOT od blue bumps this month!!! Should someone do a tally???

today at my anatomy scan i was 20 weeks 6 days but due date is the same lol so i understand where ur coming from...im confused as well but ehhh looks like my baby Ayden is happy in there so he can stay in there when hes ready to come out lol they told me he is 12oz now and all is well with him so thank god!

Every u/s is goin to be different this week bubs might be measurin ahead then next time it ll be behind again thats why they go off a dating scan or the 12wk scan cause they can measure the baby properly.. i have no idea wat ur m/w is doin mummytobe lol cause iv never heard of them changing it by the way u measure..i measure 20cm at my appointment but she didnt change it its not always goin to be the same with that to..very weird

Yeah that is what i thought Carmyz.... but she changed it on the paperwork.... so i guess i will go with what she is saying... odd hey!!!
I thought the same thing.. i usually measured bigger with layla as well and still went 14 days overdue lol... So who knows.... :)

HI all! Just had my 20 week scan! He is a big boy! Already 13oz+! CRAZY! :)

Attachments

• 20weeks 1.jpg
    20weeks 1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
Wow, congrats to everyone that had their scans and gender scans!! I haven't been on since last week because of a family emergency (actually two that hit around the same time) this weekend, plus starting my new job today. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! But I finally got a bellaband to help hold up my jeans that are too small and can't be buttoned :) They work GREAT!! :) :)

Aww love that pic. It looks like he is a healthy happy little man!
How is everyone? It is miserable weather here at the moment... GRRR dam rain!!!

Morning all.

Going from the front page so far we have: -

GIRLS: 6
BOYS: 12

There are lots of yellows! Plus so many blanks still waiting for scans! I'm sure it willl all change. lol.

As for me, my bump this time around is all at the front. With my DD is was literally EVERYWHERE! lol. I like my bump this time.

Is anyone else struggling to sleep atm? Last night I went to bed at 9 because I was so tired and woke up at 5.30. I used to be able to pack away more hours than that :-(

Morning all.

Going from the front page so far we have: -

GIRLS: 6
BOYS: 12

There are lots of yellows! Plus so many blanks still waiting for scans! I'm sure it willl all change. lol.

As for me, my bump this time around is all at the front. With my DD is was literally EVERYWHERE! lol. I like my bump this time.

Is anyone else struggling to sleep atm? Last night I went to bed at 9 because I was so tired and woke up at 5.30. I used to be able to pack away more hours than that :-(

i had the most awful nights sleep last night i am so tired now but dont for a second imagine my toddler will let me nap lol .

3 people at school this morning looked at my tummy and went ooh where has that come from all of a sudden so i guess ive popped lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->