***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Congrats, Minnie me, and welcome to team pink!! :) :)

And good luck, Paiton's mummy! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

And to everyone having problems sleeping.. I am having the same problems. Although the trips to the bathroom are pretty regular, I wake up for no reason around 4 and have problems going back to sleep sometimes... :( Figures lol especially since I need to be up no later than 6 for work anyways... And trying to work with a special needs student all day on little-no sleep is NOT easy hahaha

Oh yeah! And I kind of forgot (well.. not forgot, but keep forgetting to post my excitement)... YAY 20 WEEKS! lol Half way there! :) :) My little girl is SO active!! :) :) I keep looking back at my 11 week pic and comparing it to my pic now, and WOW is there a difference!! hahaha.....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175.snc4/38103_1276726732864_1670877860_549424_7696685_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs643.snc4/60359_1332280001661_1670877860_658918_8063268_n.jpg

I felt excited to get to 20 weeks, but then was like all that time to go again........even though it feels like its going quicker? Does that make sense? 2nd tri is flying by anyhow!

Another pink bump!

Good luck paitonsmummy - be interesting to find out what you are having. x

Hi All, Congrats Minnie me and good luck to Paiton's mummy! :)

Great bump pic 1sttimemom, I've just uploaded some to my journal last night (in signature, bottom of last page) but here's the latest, can't believe how much I've grown either! Though I think I had a lot more bloat at 11 weeks than you! Wow! :)

Attachments

• 20weeks.front.jpg
    20weeks.front.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh yeah! And I kind of forgot (well.. not forgot, but keep forgetting to post my excitement)... YAY 20 WEEKS! lol Half way there! :) :) My little girl is SO active!! :) :) I keep looking back at my 11 week pic and comparing it to my pic now, and WOW is there a difference!! hahaha.....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175.snc4/38103_1276726732864_1670877860_549424_7696685_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs643.snc4/60359_1332280001661_1670877860_658918_8063268_n.jpg

you have the cutest bump I have ever seen! So petite but so perfectly round!.

Just wanted to share my news. Anomaly scan went really well, everything looked fine and I found out that I am team PINK:happydance: :pink: I am thrilled to bits.

Hope everyone has had a good day....sorry this is a bit of a "me" post but the excitement of today has wiped me out and I need to put my feet up this evening. Love to you all :hugs:

congratz hun on team pink x

I will take a bump pic once I am dressed. I don't do bare bump shots though as I have a road map on my tummy from my girls.

here we go, dd1 wanted to kiss the baby in the picture lol

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/pregnancy%20pics/DSCF0531.jpg

aww cute bump pics i dont have a proper one yet so i ll just wait lol..

Oh Ley thats such a sweet pic :) I'm with you on the road map stomach! lol.

Here is my latest bump picture:

Week 20 - 5 months (2).jpg

Week 20 - 5 months.jpg

Fabulous bumps ladies and Ley, that is an adorable piccie. Nobody has taken a photo of my bump yet...perhaps I will get my dad to do it later....apologies in advance for the hairiness - so much for that old wives tale anyway :wacko:

For the time being I will share a pic of my little lady - they're not very clear and I can't work out how to crop them on my parents' PC so will have to wait til I am at home to upload an updated avatar. I like this one as she has her mouth open.

Attachments

• P1010914.jpg
    P1010914.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 9
Aww cute pic and nice bumps :)

i think my little bean is on a nerve today as i keep getting rubbish pains shoot in my back and cant get comfy

got DS1's swimming lesson in an hour , really cba to move but gotta be done , on the plus side i booked his birthday party today , no way im doing my own party when im the size of a house in december , let someone else have the mess this time i say !

ladies congrats on all the scans.

is anyone else having a problem gaining weight? when i went to my July appointment i had gained about 2 1/2lbs that month. however when i went for my august appointment i had lost that 2 1/2lbs. and when i went in last night i had not gained any more weight. now mind you i am not a small girl to begin with. i usually wear anywhere from an 18-20 us size. and i am eating. not that i am hungry all that much, but i am forcing myself to eat at least 3 small meals a day. just a little confused by my lack of weight gain, and lack of appitite(sp). any one else dealing with this

I am also struggling with this. Since i have been pregnant I have only gained 3 1/2 pounds. my nurse said as long as i'm eating properly everthing should be ok. With all 4 of my boys I had gained almost 15 pounds by 20 weeks.

I have gained no weight i weigh exactly same as when i was pre pregnancy mw aint worried at all and i look HUgeeeeee i dearnt put a pic up i am so big its actually getting heavy to carry around lol.

Congrats on team pink Minnie hun pic is very cute :),

Sooooo excited for scan tomorrow lets hope bubs stays blue otherwise were in trouble lol what can i do to pass time till 1pm tomorrow lol xxx

hey all im due 12th feb. got 20 week scan in a week and cant wait x

HELLO :)

Im the 12th of feb too, have 3 weeks to wait till i find out cant wait :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey :) 3 weeks i thought i had to wait long as alot of people have there scans on 18 weeks.. do u think u no if boy or girl? x

HI Cause im getting a gender scan nurse said to book in at 22 weeks so to get sex nearly 100% :happydance::happydance:
No i dont have any idea one min i think girl next im thinkng a boy, this is my 3rd i have a girl and boy which their two pregnancys were the same but this one is so different m/s mirgrains hormones racing etc :wacko:
what do u think your having??:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->