***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Finally got around to uploading my scan pics and with 2 days to go til I find out I was wondering if anyone could tell if there is a nub in this pic and if so what it might mean? Thanks :thumbup:

Attachments

• Zigzag 13+3 cropped.jpg
    Zigzag 13+3 cropped.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
hope everyone has had a good weekend , lots of scans this week - exciting stuff !

sorry minnie_me cant see a nub but gl for your scan

mummymadness - sorry bout your purse , how aweful :(

Hi girls,

Not been on for a while. Hope everyone is ok? My bump has definately got bigger this week!!!

xx

if wat im seein is the nub then id say boy...

i think im goin to have another scan in a couple of weeks just to make sure bubs is a girl i keep thinking that i ll be one of them ppl that got told wrong lol and its driving me nuts..i never felt like this with the boys so i think its got to do with the bloody net and that i can look up anything lol..

Oooo lots of scans this week i think every one in feb will know between now and the next 4 weeks, Yet i remember like yesterday when was all worried about how strong our BFPs were and if the amount of weeks on the digitals were right gosh its gone soooo quick this time round xxxxx

ya for all the gender scans and healthy babies! I have my scan scheduled for the T@th and I am so excited!!

Sahrene

Sally if what I am seeing is a nub, I am going to say boy. When is your scan?

I have a question...sometimes when I take a really deep breath it feels like I move the baby cos I feel it right at the top of my uterus. Does anyone else feel this? x

Hey All :) Scan day for me today too! Booked in for 14.20 so only 3 hours to go! :) Good Luck to all those who've got them today too, and the rest of the week. I am finding out what team I'm on so will report back later...very excited but convinced there'll be some leg crossing going on!
Oh and my bump has grown loads over the last week, I've had some pains too which I think must be growing pains...as long as all is ok in there today I'll be happy!

Good luck hun. Hope LO reveals the legend :winkwink:
Rachael, scan is tomorrow afternoon :wacko: Really nervous.

I am so excited. Today is the 1/2way point!!!! Now, I just wish I would feel baby move and I would be happy

wiiwidow I was the same! Convinced mine would have his legs crossed, but luckily he was obliging.

Sally, I hope you can convince OH! My sis and her husband done it by tossing a coin.......... he won the toss but she still got her own way. lol. x

No OH to convince in my case - just got to make sure baba doesn't cross his / her legs.:haha:

It's a boy! Another blue bump to add to our February tribe of Lovebugs! :) Over the moon that all is well, and we now know what our little monkey is in there! Amazing to see him, he was arching his back and kicking about all over the place. Also saw him sucking his thumb (again) - you could actually see the sucking it was amazing!

congrats on team blue wiiwidow!!! yay more boys!!! lol

i came back from my 20 week anatomy scan today and my baby wasnt behaving lol he didnt wanna turn so they got half done n im goin back in 2 weeks to finish the rest his heart rate was 153 and he weighs 12 oz now =] i was sooo happy he was kickin alot during the scan i dont think he liked the sonogram haha

Im also due 12th of Feb, but not finding out the gender till my 22week scan cant wait. Im also still suffering from morning sickness well its all day :(

Best of luck with your scan :):):):):):)

Thanks for your reply Lovely. The sickness is rough isn't it! The number of times I have sobbed on the bathroom floor :blush: but they do say it gets better so i'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us to kick it into touch soon. :thumbup:

Good luck tomor with your scan :):)

had my scan today and all went really well so relieved ooooow and were having a boy:happydance: so made up my other half cant stop grinning xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->