***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hi everyone is anyone else finding it really hard to get off to sleep and then when u finaly do fall asleep u keep waking up its driving me totaly crzy i was just wondering if anyone had any tips on drifting off and staying that way ive tried hot milky drinks and reading but nothing works thanks girls xxxxx

Yep yep yep!! I don't have trouble falling asleep but I toss and turn all the time and i'm just knackered again in the day.

Sorry I don't know what advice to offer you, but I know how you feel. There are other ladies on here who are going through the same. x

its just so anoying my legs keep geting all restless to its like u just cant relax them like u i toss turn all night long an wen i finaly do drop off its time to get up and i just feel so zombiefied all day but i wud try and catch up on my sleep in the day if i cud but no matter how hard i try i just cant drop off they shud make some sort of drink that sends u to sleep and makes u feel really drowzy but without causing any harm to baby or mother lol xxxx

Yeah i'm exactly the same. Just really restless.

I have thought of something! I work nights and when coming off nights I struggle to fall asleep, so I brought some apps on my iphone which are basically nature sounds. I went crazy and brought everyone. My OH hates them, but they send me to sleep. Obviously you can get CD's with nature sounds for sleeping. They really helped me. x

had my scan today. team pink!! hurray! my due date was also moved to the 3rd. she was so active. it was all so very cute.

Hi Ladies scan went sooo well he was a little stubborn to start but then flipped right got a face pic where u can see everything were over the moon :) congrats on all the bumps growing ladies and to all who also found gender out lots of people now know its gone so quick, Hope every ones well ??.

Anyway heres my little man https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/Picture007.jpg

Good Morning everyone. How are you all... We got our new mattress yesterday and my gosh it is wonderful! I am loving it! Just gotta wait till our new bed frame arrives next wednesday! I cant wait to see it all together...

I am sorry for those of you who are not sleeping very well. I was like that with Layla. I think this time around i havent really noticed it cause i am tired anyways from running around after her this time...

Wow we are getting a few more Team PINK now :) Awwwww

How much stuff has everyone bought for their bundles??? I havent bought that much but my sister-in-law is having a field day down at the car boot sales and the marketsd buying away for us. Our boy is the 1st for both sides of the family :) So everyone is going blue crazy i think :) Which is fine by me :) only cause no one is buying brand new.. they are all buying 2nd hand which is excellent :) I wish we had more car boot sales and garage sales and things up here :(

aww congrats everyone

mummytobe - i havent gone mad yet ... i have bought 6 vests 4 sleepsuits 2 outfits a seat for the bath and 7 nappies

Hey ladies! Glad everyone is progressing so well. I have bought nothing for baby as of yet but DH surprised me and bought the crib and changing table. It was delivered to the house yesterday!:happydance::happydance: I love surprises, especially from my husband!:cloud9:

Oh yeah! And I kind of forgot (well.. not forgot, but keep forgetting to post my excitement)... YAY 20 WEEKS! lol Half way there! :) :) My little girl is SO active!! :) :) I keep looking back at my 11 week pic and comparing it to my pic now, and WOW is there a difference!! hahaha.....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175.snc4/38103_1276726732864_1670877860_549424_7696685_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs643.snc4/60359_1332280001661_1670877860_658918_8063268_n.jpg

you have the cutest bump I have ever seen! So petite but so perfectly round!.

Heehee Thank you! :) It's nice, finally getting the "how far along?" questions from random strangers... hahaha rather than just FEELING pregnant and not having any questions or anything :)

wow loving ure cool tatoo hun x

Thank you :) It's a tribute to my dad's sobriety from alcohol.. It will be interesting to see how much they stretch haha

I haven't gone crazy with buying yet.. I have only bought 2 Beatles onesies, and a toy. But a friend of mine gave me a bath, and another friend gave me a tummy time play mat, a floor play area thing (I have no idea what its called), 2 outfits, a bottle warmer, and random toys and such.. lol :)

UGH... Last night I had FINALLY gotten to sleep, and got a call at 1:30 in the morning. I ignored it since the number didn't show up on my phone (they restricted it).. A few minutes later I got a voicemail. Turns out it was my ex's girlfriend, drunk, calling to yell at me for "ruining his life"... uugghhhhhh..... It was so irritating, and kept me up for an hour...
At this point, I've decided that he's going down.. under the bus... I'm contacting a lawyer asap to start making payments so I can get full custody as soon as Zealia is born... I couldn't believe how immature and ridiculous that was, I hadn't even talked to him in a few weeks, and hadn't talked to her in MONTHS...
Sorry.. Just had to rant. I'm exhausted enough following a 6th grade special needs kid around all day and trying to help him improve. I'm so irritated that for the first time in weeks I had finally been close to a full night's sleep when she did that.. :(

1sttimemom08 I'm sorry to hear that. Its rubbish when stuff like that happens.

I'm not with my DD father and when I was pregnant and she was small it was awful. Constantly fighting and his mum threatening to take her away. I was so scared. Thankfully we all get on fine now........9 years on :-S

Well its my payday today and i'm buying!! I have brought a breast pump, a blanket off ebay and some sleepsuits off ebay and varoius little cltohes off Asda website. x

hope you kept the voicemail 1sttimemom08 for evidence or whatever ... i have no idea about these sorts of things but it might help ?

well im trying to be motivated today , i need to list on here and ebay all my little boys stuff as it seems i dont need boys things this time round and hopefully raise a few pennies to buy some girly clothes .

i also need to give the house a quick once over as hubby is back today (yay ) dont wanna look like i have sat on my arse all week - which is exactly what ive done tbh !

my son has a birthday party tomo so i need to get a card and wrap the prezzie and i need to food shop ...really dont have time for bnb today but you know us pregnant women need to put our feet up with a cuppa every so often lol

hope everyone is ok - any scans today for anyone ?

I know the feeling hun, It's my daughters 4th birthday tomorrow and I have so much stuff to get sorted for her party that I really don't have time for here today.

Thing is, I was advised to stay on bed rest yesterday due to more bleeding but it's just not going to be possible...

Hiya, joining this a bit later as I haven't seen it before :blush: My name is Jenna and my husband, Nick and I are expecting our first baby on the 20th Feb. There are quite a lot of us for Feb and I see the 20th is the one day which has only 2 people under it! We are currently on team yellow and have decided that we want to stay this way. I am so excited I have been literally bouncing off the walls!

welcome to lovebugs mummyjen :)

Ley - get hubby to do it all write him a list then go put your feet up.

Welcome mummyjen :flower:

Am briefly at my own house so able to post a pic of my bump - better late than never. I look horrendous which I will claim to be a result of my hyperemesis rather than the fact that I was being a slob :haha: This is 19+4...I reckon I have an average sized bump looking at the various other bump pics. :shrug:

Ley - no overdoing things...:nope:

Attachments

• Bump 19+4.jpg
    Bump 19+4.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 34
congrats to all the gender scans!! sorry i havent been on so much, with work 40 hrs a week and going to school its driving me nuts!

my poor son has an ear ear infection i let him stay home today from school and am taking him to his doctor right after i get off work...new york city has the stupidest weather i swear its like 90 degrees out today and last week it was freezing uuugghh no wonder my poor baby is sick =(

as for bubs we havent bought anything yet we are gonna get the crib in december and wait to buy stuff after the babyshower...cuz for my first sons babyshower i had so many things that i didnt really need to buy nothing for him lol so hoping this time around it will be the same! =]

Hi Ladies! :howdy:Sorry this is so far back in the post, just found out about it! My name is Heather. My husband and I are expecting our first! :happydance: She will join us somewhere around Feb 7, 2011! We can't wait! Nice to meet all of you!

congrats to all the gender scans!! sorry i havent been on so much, with work 40 hrs a week and going to school its driving me nuts!

my poor son has an ear ear infection i let him stay home today from school and am taking him to his doctor right after i get off work...new york city has the stupidest weather i swear its like 90 degrees out today and last week it was freezing uuugghh no wonder my poor baby is sick =(

as for bubs we havent bought anything yet we are gonna get the crib in december and wait to buy stuff after the babyshower...cuz for my first sons babyshower i had so many things that i didnt really need to buy nothing for him lol so hoping this time around it will be the same! =]

sorry about your sons ear , ear infections are painful .

on a slight side note to the thread ... what is the general weather like in nyc in october ? i go in 2 weeks and have no idea if to pack warm stuff or summery stuff lol though by the sounds of things could be either !

the nyc area the weather in october can be anything. it depends on if we get what they call an indian summer. i would pack pants, and tee-shirts, and some sweat shirts, for when it is chilly. it was like 70 on monday and today it is closer to 90. this time is very hard to dress for. the mornings can be quite chilly, but it could get quite warm by the end of the day. good luck with your trip.

i have my scan on monday, and now for some reason i am extremly nervous about it. not sure why just really worrying (with no specific worry to mention) about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->