***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone just to let you know im back from hols :D hope everyone is well xxxxxxx

welcome back winegums , hope you had a great time

i just love babyandbump everyone on here is so freindly and helpfull. just wanted to wish everyone congrats on finding out the gender so many of u r due the same day as me its so cool. also welcome to those who have just joined the feb love bugs xxxxxx

Weird, I just had a bout of first tri morning sickness! Bacon hasn't nauseated me since before 13 weeks! :wacko:

ooow i still get that every now and again hun ive even ben getting the odd bouts of tiredness like i did in the first tri. strange. xxxx

I still get bouts of sickness sometimes. Its mostly when I open the fridge in the morning and the smells hit me. x

good morning ladies. i am getting ready to go to my scan. will update when i get back.

good luck sleepen.

mine is tomorrow morning, can't wait!

ok so i am back. and i am on team blue. yay!! now i will have one of each. i have to go back in 3 weeks for another one bubs did not want to cooperate with alot of the shots and measurements needed. the only shot he was willing to give freely was the potty shot. he would not show his face. or staighten out so they could see his heart. they got the hands, feet, kidneys, spine, and top of head. so hopefully he will be more willing to cooperate next time around. got 2 photos not very good, and only of the potty shot

ok so i am back. and i am on team blue. yay!! now i will have one of each. i have to go back in 3 weeks for another one bubs did not want to cooperate with alot of the shots and measurements needed. the only shot he was willing to give freely was the potty shot. he would not show his face. or staighten out so they could see his heart. they got the hands, feet, kidneys, spine, and top of head. so hopefully he will be more willing to cooperate next time around. got 2 photos not very good, and only of the potty shot

Congratulations on team blue and what a monkey you have!! My first 2 were like that but at least you get to see him again in a couple of weeks :)

congrats on team blue sleepen , typical man you got there then - awkward lol !

how is everyone today ?

goood afternoon ladiies! hope everyones weekend was great!!

congrats on team blue sleepen!! =]

so on my way to work this morning i got all dizzy and started to see everything blurry i was prayin i wouldnt faint n thank god i didnt it got all better as soon as i stood up and got off the train...hhmm i dunno maybe i was sitting to long? n the weather is dreadfull today in NYC its gonna rain all week as i hear...sorry im complaining to much, lately i been very grumpy moody n lazy i cant wait till maternity leave lol uughh

Congratulations Sleepen!!

I'm getting excited for my scan now, I think I will try and find out the sex lol

Evening all,

Me and OH went to show DD around the house we were going to move into. Its really exciting :-D

Congratulation Sleepen, another boy :)

Ley, I'm so excited to hear that!!!! I look forward to tomorrow.

Misznessa are you able to check your blood pressure? It sounds like blood pressure to me.

well im a nurse so right now at my shift theres no one but myself and the doctor comes in at 2pm so ill ask her to check...i tried myself but couldnt get a right reading since we have the manual pressure machines that you have to read with a sethoscope here...im drinkin coffee it helped a bit =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->