***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Welcome to the new ladies, and congratulations.

I took DD to a sleepover tonight and I cried when driving home. She looked so scared when I left her, and she is normally not. I felt so bad :-( x

Thank you, ladies. I know, it was SO frustrating.. But I kept the voice mail just in case. I keep record of every phone call or text I get from him or any of his friends/girlfriend. I am just in awe at how immature they can be, and they're all at least 3 years older than I am... Insane... :(

well I can agree with sleepen nyc weather is annoying me this year I been living in nyc all my life and this year summer was the worse currently the weather is in the 70s to 80s but for some reason today it went up to 90 next weeks weather also in the 70s with a chance of rain on tuesday

NYC and Chicago are 2 cities that are able to have all 4 seasons in one day!!

Morning Ladies anyone have anything special to do this weekend ??, We are on a B&Q trip i have decided we are re docorating my whole house much to OH annoyance lol xxx

Morning Ladies anyone have anything special to do this weekend ??, We are on a B&Q trip i have decided we are re docorating my whole house much to OH annoyance lol xxx

:haha: Way to brighten up OH's weekend :haha:

I am still icky (same old boring moan) so am having yet another quiet day. My mum and sister were complete stars this morning though - they went off to the Next sale and came back with a big bag of clothes for my baby girl - next best thing to being able to shop myself. She is going to look so pretty :cloud9:

And today marks my half way point :happydance: - am truly grateful for every day that we make it through :flower:

Hi all, it's my daughters 4th birthday today so haven't got time to update the page today but welcome to all the new people. I will update the list tomorrow when it's not so hectic here.

Hope your daughter has a great day Ley.

lol for decorating mummymadness bet your hubby loves you today lol

congrats on halfway minnie_me

Good morning (well.. here anyways)!! :)
It's funny.. I've realized that I can't sleep past 8am any more, and couldn't figure out why. Until today. I think it's because I usually have breakfast between 6:30 and 7. When 8 rolls around and I still haven't eaten, little Zealia starts kicking like crazy and it actually wakes me up! haha It's great feeling her so active and on a 'schedule' now though :)
Other than that, today I have to go to a friend's daughter's 1st birthday party :) It's a princess themed pool party (afterall, it's still over 100 f here). At first I was a little skeptical about wearing a swimsuit. But I realized that everyone that's going to be there are either pregnant, have been pregnant, or the guys are with girls that have had kids/are pregnant.. So I'm on board to swim again (afterall, it takes all the weight off my back and feels GREAT!!). :)

Hope everyone else's day is great! :)

Thank you everyone, She had a lovely day and has been spoilt rotten!

Now we are all dead beat and just having a relaxing evening. x

Awwww glad she had a good day hun, Hubby was very impressed by me ummming and arrring over diferent papers for the walls and trying to explain that Porcalin Cream and Faded Gold are not the same colour Pffttt what do men know lol xxxx

hey all how is everyone? im off on holiday a week on monday can't wait to get away :)
whos scans are next? and has any one booked a 4d scan? xx

off anywhere nice paiytonsmummy ?

a week monday till my scan i feel like im on the countdown now

lol @mummymadness men dont have a clue do they bless em

Hi All,

I can't wait to get OH decorating.

My weekend has been pretty boring as I have been working.........how many weeks is left till Christmas? Cos thats how long I have to go before I go on Maternity leave....wooooooooooo.

Me and OH have agreed on a name. We like Lennie. x

hey all how is everyone? im off on holiday a week on monday can't wait to get away :)
whos scans are next? and has any one booked a 4d scan? xx

have a nice holiday hun. My scan is on tuesday at 9am x

How exciting, Ley!

And yes, have a nice holiday! :)

I have to wait until 32-34 weeks for my next ultrasound, and that one will be 3D-4D :) :) My doctor says he does them for free for his patients, and will even save them on a DVD for me as well as print them out :) I'm excited for that...

Other than that, heartburn is, once again, returning (it really is every 2 weeks now!), and my little girl is kicking up a storm (especially when I'm late on eating).. I actually felt her kick towards my back today! She hit a nerve when she did it, so I ended up with pain shooting up my spine into my throat... No fun :(

Morning everyone , i also am getting mild heartburn but so far its bearable i suffered quite bad with my other 2 kids from about 30 weeks so hopefully i got another 10 weeks or so before i need to live off gaviscon.
We are off to a birthday party this morning my eldest son's friend from school so he is all dressed up in his shirt and i had to spike his hair for him bless hes a cutey
cant wait to see all these scans for next week ladies .
Ley have you decided if you are gonna find out the sex ?

not yet, I probably won't decide until I'm having the scan done and then if I want to know I will ask at the end....

I've been awake since 3am and hubby is sick in bed so no nap for me :(

Does anyone know when they are changing the sure start maternity grant to first baby only?
I know the HIP grant is ending on Jan 1st but I can't find anything about when the ss grant is changing over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->