***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hey ladies how are we all ??, Sleepen big congrats and welcome to team Blue :) sooo many boys this month ..

Welcome home Wine hope holiday was great ?.

Good luck for finding out tomorrow Ley :) .

Conservatory now all painted mint green just front room and other bits to do now, Oooo and totally off topic i loveeeed x factor this weekend :) xxxx

Hey ladies how are we all ??,

Conservatory now all painted mint green just front room and other bits to do now, Oooo and totally off topic i loveeeed x factor this weekend :) xxxx

me too, especially Matt Cardle, I thought he was great ;o) !!!

goood afternoon ladiies! hope everyones weekend was great!!

congrats on team blue sleepen!! =]

so on my way to work this morning i got all dizzy and started to see everything blurry i was prayin i wouldnt faint n thank god i didnt it got all better as soon as i stood up and got off the train...hhmm i dunno maybe i was sitting to long? n the weather is dreadfull today in NYC its gonna rain all week as i hear...sorry im complaining to much, lately i been very grumpy moody n lazy i cant wait till maternity leave lol uughh

I hope your feeling better; it may not be anything to worry about b/c I have fainted on the subway too, before I was pregnant. it's eitehr so hot in the summer you wanna die or in the winter, I am so full of layers b/c I walked alot outside that I would overheat despite the cold while squished in the heated subway car. Try taking the bus ???

ley good luck for ur scan.

misznessa, i hope u feel better and that ur bp is ok. by the way think the rain is only today & tommarow. so atleast it is not all week

thanx ladiies...blood pressure was normal btw..and i dunno the subway train was nice and comfy the AC was on so i wasnt hot eehh who knows all i know is i kept yawning every 5 seconds then started seeing everything blurry im fine now thanx...

siegal my job is an hour and half away taking the train so if i take a bus it will take me 3 hrs to get here lol so i take the train, its only mondays i have to travel to work cuz tues-fri i work 10 mins away from my house so its easier to get to work...its a private doctors office basically all oncology pts i work with

thanx ladiies...blood pressure was normal btw..and i dunno the subway train was nice and comfy the AC was on so i wasnt hot eehh who knows all i know is i kept yawning every 5 seconds then started seeing everything blurry im fine now thanx...

siegal my job is an hour and half away taking the train so if i take a bus it will take me 3 hrs to get here lol so i take the train, its only mondays i have to travel to work cuz tues-fri i work 10 mins away from my house so its easier to get to work...its a private doctors office basically all oncology pts i work with

oh my!! I had a commute like that once, car then LIRR from long island into penn station and then subway to TriBeCa and then 10 min walk. You poor thing! doing all that train traveling pregnant!

oh my!! I had a commute like that once, car then LIRR from long island into penn station and then subway to TriBeCa and then 10 min walk. You poor thing! doing all that train traveling pregnant!

wow that was a nice long ride for u lol...the LIRR is close by me but it doesnt come here to brooklyn but im sucking it up its only mondays i travel here so far its alright, my scrubs are just getting tight cuz of my bump LOL im planning on working until Feb 4th which is a friday and my due date is Feb 8th so wish me luck lol...the hospital im planning to give birth in is not so far from my job in manhattan so if i do go into labor it will be close by lol

if any of u ladies have facebook feel free to add me my email there is [email protected] just put feblovebugs so i know its one of u =]

Ooo gosh hun hope the BP stays well maybe you needed some sugar ??.

Hope ur well siegal havent seen you online for a while hun ?.

Oooo Lucky i loved that girl named Gamu and Cher

Ooo gosh hun hope the BP stays well maybe you needed some sugar ??.

Hope ur well siegal havent seen you online for a while hun ?.

Oooo Lucky i loved that girl named Gamu and Cher

law school has kicked in with full force !!! I am procrastinating studying for a mid-term right now (btw, anybody here an expert on American partnership taxation, specifically allocation of income?)

I don't like Cher, I really don't get the hype about her to be honest.

My favourite is Matt Cardle, loved him from his first audition and so pleased he is through to Judges houses. I think Danni will really like him.

Misznessa, I added you on facebook. It's Leanne White x

confirmed Ley =]....im on facebook through my blackberry now so when i get home i will check out ur profile =]

question any of u ladies had the flu shot this year??

no but I just got my letter today asking me to make an appointment. I've never had it before and feel really unsure about having it whilst pregnant so I think I may decline.

thanks for accepting :)

will add you in a mo misznessa - claire :)

ooh x factor i like that katie and matt so far .

since yesterday i have been getting decent kicks from this little one so perhaps my placenta isnt anterior afterall and perhpas she was just being lazy ? will find out next monday really cant wait now

Oooo il be a cher lover alone he he he i just find her refreshing and very whats in right now lol, Iam routing for Gamu thow as her last song brought me to tears (Allthow that could have a hint to do with hormones lol).

Good luck with all that siegal hun, I know nothing about Law But you sound a very bright Lady i am sure you will Ace it :).

Ley not long i bet you are soooo excited i didnt sleep a wink weds night waiting for thursday .

xx

law school has kicked in with full force !!! I am procrastinating studying for a mid-term right now (btw, anybody here an expert on American partnership taxation, specifically allocation of income?)

I think we just went over that briefly in a business class I'm in...but honestly I have no idea. :dohh:

I added you, miznessa (Brittany)...

And you guys can feel free to add me, as well :) My e-mail address for facebook is [email protected] :)

Today was actually a pretty good day. My mom got some surprise money and took me to buy a couple maternity shirts so that I'd finally have a couple. Lol my shirts are starting to look a little bit ridiculous on me now hahaha :p

morning everyone!, off for my scan in an hour ahhhhhh

I'm really nervous lol

I added you, miznessa (Brittany)...

And you guys can feel free to add me, as well :) My e-mail address for facebook is [email protected] :)

Today was actually a pretty good day. My mom got some surprise money and took me to buy a couple maternity shirts so that I'd finally have a couple. Lol my shirts are starting to look a little bit ridiculous on me now hahaha :p

I tried to add you but it's not recognising the email address??

If you want to add me mine is [email protected]

Ooh Good Luck Ley :) Congrats to Sleepen and everyone else who's had their scans since I was last on! :)

Rachael, my maternity leave starts at Christmas too...woohoo - great time to start it I reckon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->