***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Here is my 20 week scan pic baby has her hand on her face

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3209.jpg

haha! baby is like gooo away stop taking pics of me lol :p glad the scan went well xxx

haha! baby is like gooo away stop taking pics of me lol :p glad the scan went well xxx

lol yep!

Your placenta looks so much bigger than mine. Do you think it is just the way the picture is taken and I am just un-necessarily worrying? x

hey u guys i was wondering i wrote an essay on embryo and feotal development up till birth for my course and i got top marks so i thought although its a bit late for the early stuff but does anyone want to see it about how your babies are growing? xx

hey u guys i was wondering i wrote an essay on embryo and feotal development up till birth for my course and i got top marks so i thought although its a bit late for the early stuff but does anyone want to see it about how your babies are growing? xx

wow, yes please, sounds v interesting :)

cool well if anyone wants to look pm me your email and ill send it xx

lol yep!

Your placenta looks so much bigger than mine. Do you think it is just the way the picture is taken and I am just un-necessarily worrying? x

i wouldnt worry about it , if there was a problem with it they would have mentioned it at your scan . its prob just how its zoomed in or something

thanx ladiies so my V-Day is in 2 weeks :happydance:! rachel it actually took me like an hour n a half to get the hair done i did it myself lol thanx for the compliments ladies i needed it since i was feeling so bummy! :shrug:

@evewidow omgg she is too cute look at her with her hand sayin "whatever" :haha: jk

@winegums i would like to read it if u dont mind ill pm u my email now thanx!

remember in the essay when i say 'weeks' im talking 'weeks from fertalisation' not 'weeks from LMP' so if it says 22 weeks its probably more like 24 weeks in pregnancy.... if that makes sense, as we do pregnancy from LMP xx

remember in the essay when i say 'weeks' im talking 'weeks from fertalisation' not 'weeks from LMP' so if it says 22 weeks its probably more like 24 weeks in pregnancy.... if that makes sense, as we do pregnancy from LMP xx

great essay winegums, thank you :)

Well i'm back from my doctors appointment. At my last doctors he thought I was having a boy and towards of the scan switched to saying it was a girl. Today I asked if he would reconfirm and he did. And I am sooo happy to say that we are on team PINK!!!!! Can you add me to list of PINKS! Thanks! I will post my pic later.

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all???
Gosh i can not believe that iam 22 weeks already! Had a bit of a scare on the weekend. I didnt feel Dustin move for almost a whole day! (starting lunch time Sat and went through till just after lunch sunday) i called the 13 HEALTH hotline and they said for me to go and get checked out but before i do to lay down and drink cold orange juice and see if that wakes him up..... Low and behold.. after a whole day of worrying.. Dustin wakes up and comes back with avengence lol.. Has been booting me all the time since lol...

Does anyone else worry like this? it has only happened this once?
I have had to break out the maternity bra's already!!! My gosh.. if i have an ill fitting bra on i am almost in tears!! It is horrid!! Anyone else going through that?

How was everyones weekend?
Hope your all well.
xoxoxo

I'm having serious bra issues...pre-pregnancy I was a 38DDD, now, those hurt really bad, and even though I've gained nothing so far weight-wise, I think my band is going to be 40 now. My cup size has either grown 1 or 2 cups sizes so far. =( I can't find a sports bra that fits me...and the only place I can find around here that sells 40F or 40G is Lane Bryant and their bras start at about $50...I seriously don't know what I'm going to do...when I'm at home, I've stopped wearing a bra because it's so uncomfortable...and I've already begun leaking (horribly out the left one, moderately out the right) so it's already spotting up my shirts. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a size 40F or 40G (US sizing) maternity/nursing bra from? I know I'll need one if I ever plan on going out into public...ever. Money is kind of an issue right now too...so it'd be great if that place was really cheap too... lol :wacko:

Congratulations amber, you must be excited to be expecting a girl!!

Yeah winegums, I noticed that. When I was watching National Geographic in the womb it was from fertilisation and it was when I was in first trimester and really tired and it was just confusing me to subtract 2!! How stupid. I did actually fall asleep watching it. lol.

It must have been really fun writing that essay. Did you pick that or was it given to you? What course are you doing?

I have been to the walk in centre tonight and I have a UTI :-( I have been really grumpy all day cos it hurts. x

i had to do it! but was happy to do it hehe

i'm doing an access to higher education course in midwifery at the mo, if i manage to do well in my uni interviews this winter i'll be starting as a student midwife next september! woo!

Have you checked out ebay for the bras hun???

Oh dont worry about the UTI darl... i have thursh!! GRRR the 1st time i have ever had it!!!!

the joys of pregnancy hey ladies lol !

wow amber a little princess at last congrats

hope you feel better soon rach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back