***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Mummy to be, I know what you mean.. I had it a couple weeks ago for the first time in my life, and MAN did that suck! I was going CRAZY until I finally got rid of it. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon! :)

My student has been driving me crazy. He had been EXTREMELY disrespectful towards me and his teachers when I was with him. I tested him today and just observed when he didn't know I was in there, and the bugger was on task the whole time. Figures. I think it's time to tell his parents what he's up to. Seems like he's testing me and playing his limits, which is frustrating for me when I'm there to try to help him (plus with my pregnancy hormones)... I don't know if he thinks he can get away with more because I'm new, or because I'm young. But either way, it's just not going to fly (sorry, have to vent sometimes lol)...

winegums that sounds brilliant! :)

firsttimemom, I hope your student starts to behave! x

hey, hows everyone feeling tonight?? not been on for a few days and 2 many pages 2 read through so congrats 2 all whos had there scanes.

had to have another scan on friday due to probelms at my 20 weeks scan, luckly everything was ok and im on team :blue: :happydance:

will try and put scan pic up later on, need 2 fnd printer cable 1st

:wave::wave:congrats on team blue .

good luck to all those having scans im off on my hols tomorrow will be back monday with jet lag no doubt and try to catch up , see you all soon :wave:

ooh oooh hubby finally felt the baby move just yayyyyyyy !

Aww, congrats Evewidow!! :) :)

And Thank you, Rachael!! :) lol I'm hoping he starts behaving soon, too.. But lucky for me, I have a dr. appointment tomorrow morning, so I'll have a little break from him (I put in for time off until noon tomorrow... You know, just in case hehehehe)

I made a cloth diaper today...my first ever...It's an AIO (meaning it doesn't need a cover or prefolds or anything) The waterproof layer is in the middle. =)

Attachments

• mms95picture.jpg
    mms95picture.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1005101801a.jpg
    1005101801a.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi all

everything is goin well im gettin another u/s to double check that she is a girl lol as im having a baby shower and dont want ppl buyin stuff if it isnt a girl lol.

its next wk on the 14th 10.30am so lookin forward to seein her again...it ll be 4wks since my last u/s then to so she would of changed a lil.

Hey all, I just wondered whether anyone else has experienced any Braxton Hicks yet - I've put a post up on 2nd tri board about this, as I've had a few over night and this morning and it's a bit un-nerving. Can anyone help or advise? Thanks xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/430642-braxton-hicks-think.html

Congrats on scans everyone, Hope placentas move for you all asap :).

I went to have a look at asda baby avent it was rubbish nothing special there, And i am having a real freak out day since i realised connor will be here in only 18 weeks arghhhhh i am having the usual panicks how will we cope with 4 who will help when i go in to labour arghhhhhh lol.

Rachel sorry about your UTI hun, Have nice hold eve hun i am very jelous lol .

Wii hun i have never had BH with any of the others but this time round i am having lots of scary ones, I didnt mention it to any one as i thought it sounded silly having them this early but i am very sure thats what they are i am having, I hope everythings ok hun xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a beautiful day! I will try and get some pics posted after i get my boys on the bus for school.

Congrats on scans everyone, Hope placentas move for you all asap :).

I went to have a look at asda baby avent it was rubbish nothing special there, And i am having a real freak out day since i realised connor will be here in only 18 weeks arghhhhh i am having the usual panicks how will we cope with 4 who will help when i go in to labour arghhhhhh lol.

Rachel sorry about your UTI hun, Have nice hold eve hun i am very jelous lol .

Wii hun i have never had BH with any of the others but this time round i am having lots of scary ones, I didnt mention it to any one as i thought it sounded silly having them this early but i am very sure thats what they are i am having, I hope everythings ok hun xxxxxxxxxx

The 18 weeks just hit me as well!!! I was like, only 18 more weekends till my whole life changes and I am a mother!!! OMG - I have to magically become responsible
and maternal! eek

omg ladies 18 weeks isnt that long tbh :happydance:

so little time to figure out what double buggy im going to get aswell :wacko:

what prams you all chose?

Mummy Madness, thanks for that...maybe we're both just having one of those pregnancies! I'm pretty sure mine were BH they are just a bit disconcerting really! And blimey...does that mean I've only got 17 weeks to go...shite!

here is ours
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=340782031&mcb=core

they have it on display in mothercare so everytime I'm near I go in to have a look lol. Can't wait to buy it.

Oooh when you say it like 18 weekends, it seems a lot more real!

Amylou1992, my buggy is a Hauck Condor. I've never even heard of them tbh, but it was one me and OH found and liked then found it loads cheaper on kiddicare! woo. https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...playA_54+344_10751_-1_14601_99903_10001_14601

Wiiwidow, I've not had any myself with this one but I did read somewhere that we can start getting them from now. With my first pregnancy I remember when I first had them at 27 weeks, I thought I was in labour.

i'll be 23 weeks tomorrow! 1 more week until V day :happydance:

here is ours
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=340782031&mcb=core

they have it on display in mothercare so everytime I'm near I go in to have a look lol. Can't wait to buy it.

That's really nice! I love browsing around mothercare and all the pushchairs :)

"You may be aware of Braxton Hicks contractions from as early as 16 weeks (Shepherd et al 2004:238). However, without you realising, your uterus has been contracting gently on and off since about seven weeks (Murray and Hassall 2009:191). The bigger your uterus gets, the more you notice the tightening sensations when they happen."

That was off the babycentre website, another site said typically you feel them at around 28 weeks, but with 2nd or more pregnancies they are stronger, so I guess that could make you aware of them earlier? x

Okay, so don't laugh! Here is my 21+1 bump...I am considering posting it on Facebook (since people keep asking me to), but I'm paranoid it doesn't look like a bump. Lol. I haven't gained anything yet this pregnancy, so I dunno where it all went if it IS a bump. :dohh:

Attachments

• 21weeks1day.jpg
    21weeks1day.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79