***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

We brought a moses basket! We actually agreed anyway. This is the one we are going for:

moses basket.jpg

I know it looks really plain, but I really like it and thought if we have another child and its a girl we won't need to buy another one.

I'm excited now :-D

ours is white too hun! we used it for our son and then we could have used it again whether this one was a girl or a boy :D

my son loved the basket, i think as they are surrounded inside the body they dont sleep as well in bigger open spaces

My bassinet is on wheels, also. Which makes me glad that I can roll it around the house, as well :)

My bassinet looks a little like this, but more... solid, if that makes sense :) Plus mine has rollers on the bottom....

https://www.partymarketinc.com/images/rn_bassinet_hdr.JPG

scan in the morning soooooooooooooooo excited i know there's a few of us tomo what time is everyones ? mines 9:15

My goodness! We have some v-days coming up very soon! I can't believe how fast it's all going! =D

wow V days and Scans its rather scary how quick it has gone considering once we get xmas and new year out the way (Wich is real soon) we will be discussing getting ready for labour arghhhhhhhh the scary thing is its fresh in my mind after oscar how hard labour is so i know what to expect lol .

We saved 1 fish Whooooopppp 3 died and this 4th one was looking the same way barely breathing sinking to the bottom we decided to put it back in its old tank overnight then miraculously this morning its up and about fine and dandy wooowww the kids are happy and proves what you said about the tank was right Rachael hun thanks :).

Anyway hows every one today i know the weather has been horrid ??. xxxxx

yep i think its u 1st wine hun then we all follow in suit wow happy V dya for thursday hun xxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all???
Gosh i can not believe that iam 22 weeks already! Had a bit of a scare on the weekend. I didnt feel Dustin move for almost a whole day! (starting lunch time Sat and went through till just after lunch sunday) i called the 13 HEALTH hotline and they said for me to go and get checked out but before i do to lay down and drink cold orange juice and see if that wakes him up..... Low and behold.. after a whole day of worrying.. Dustin wakes up and comes back with avengence lol.. Has been booting me all the time since lol...

Does anyone else worry like this? it has only happened this once?
I have had to break out the maternity bra's already!!! My gosh.. if i have an ill fitting bra on i am almost in tears!! It is horrid!! Anyone else going through that?

How was everyones weekend?
Hope your all well.
xoxoxo

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all???
Gosh i can not believe that iam 22 weeks already! Had a bit of a scare on the weekend. I didnt feel Dustin move for almost a whole day! (starting lunch time Sat and went through till just after lunch sunday) i called the 13 HEALTH hotline and they said for me to go and get checked out but before i do to lay down and drink cold orange juice and see if that wakes him up..... Low and behold.. after a whole day of worrying.. Dustin wakes up and comes back with avengence lol.. Has been booting me all the time since lol...

Does anyone else worry like this? it has only happened this once?
I have had to break out the maternity bra's already!!! My gosh.. if i have an ill fitting bra on i am almost in tears!! It is horrid!! Anyone else going through that?

How was everyones weekend?
Hope your all well.
xoxoxo

I had the same scares the last couple days! I started to worry because I hadn't felt her moving around (granted this is my first pregnancy, but I've been pretty good about not worrying so far). I tried the Orange Juice, along with a few snacks and got nothing. I finally tried drinking a soda with caffeine, eating an apple, and laying down (all things that usually work to wake her up individually) and she FINALLY started kicking.. And hasn't stopped since lol :)

And with the bras, I've been EXTREMELY uncomfortable in mine lately, but can't afford a new one yet so I've been sticking with sports bras. I need to get a new one though soon, because even the sports bras are getting uncomfortable (I've jumped 2 full sizes already, and am ready to go up again... I went from a B to a D by my 15th week, and already need to go bigger...)

My biggest complaint lately has been my back hurting. My upper back hurts from the new chest size, and the lower back hurts from my bump growing so big (plus I have scoliosis, so it makes the pain nearly double, it seems)... :(

I i am a natural born worrier and hate it when they have quiet days :( i swear babies are put here to scare us to death lol, I am so glad i have a doppler to use again such a peace of mind :).

Bras situation i am just coping with one size bigger cheap ones from primark so far so good lol . xxx

good luck on ur scan ladiies!! i have to go finish my anatomy scan October 11th so cant wait!

whats v-day?! lol sry i feel dumb....on the other hand finally got a new avator pic me n my bump =] i took it today after i finished dying my hair all black my natural color =]

good luck on ur scan ladiies!! i have to go finish my anatomy scan October 11th so cant wait!

whats v-day?! lol sry i feel dumb....on the other hand finally got a new avator pic me n my bump =] i took it today after i finished dying my hair all black my natural color =]

v- day is 24 weeks - v= viable , basically here the uk i presume elsewhere too its when if your baby was born they would fight to keep it alive.

Eve, are you finding out? x

well we already had a 16 week gender scan so hoping to get it confirmed as at 16 weeks they would only commit to 80%

god i feel so nervous i dunno why but my stomach is churning and i cant eat any breakfast , hubby is laughing at me :growlmad:

anyway off in 15 mins via school etc , see you all with pics later FX

I really need to get my bra situation sorted out. I have two really nice ones that are so comfortable. I have some that my nipples (or areolas) are now starting to show out of and I wore a top to work and could see through it! Agh. So I had to keep my jumper on all day and sweat it out and I will not be wearing them again! I can't afford to buy anymore at the moment. I'm going to buy some maternity bras when I am 35 weeks, as thats when my sister told me should be the size I will be when breastfeeding. So I am just holding out for that.

I had a couple of days when I didnt feel him much, but I just assumed (while worrying) that he had turned the other way around. I have started feeling him lots more now higher up and some dull thumps which I assume are through the placenta, which I am really happy about.

misznessa your hair looks nice, it must take you ages. x

you guys are lucky you feel them at all! i have some bit fat anterior placenta in the way lol i've felt bubs kick around 3 times now in my wholeee pregnancy and i'm nearly 24 weeks :( it sucks. it was my favourite part of pregnancy with my son and i hate not having it this time :( also OH would sit with his hand on my belly feeling the kicks but now he can't so i feel like he's missing out too! xx

back from scan, baby is all growing fine had all its bits and bobs and a strong beating heart so thats the main thing !

as for the sex i said can you tell us what it is (already been told 80% girl) she said i can but i am only allowed to say 70% hospital policy ...meh anyway she said it looks like a girl , i said are you often wrong she said no , i said would you buy pink she said id have thought so but i can only say 70% officially ok .

so i guess im team pink now as next time i find out it will be when baby is born

oh and as suspected i have an anteror placenta so i know how you feel winegums

Oh gosh. thank god i am not the only one who freaks out if i dont feel him move for a while... Even thought this is our 2nd pregnancy it still freaks me out at times...

I am lucky with the bras.. cause i have my maternity bra's from Layla's breast feeding days.. and they still fit well so yeah :) i am lucky there as i dont yet have to buy new bras.. fingers crossed i wont need to buy new ones.

I feel massive at the moment!! 22 weeks now..

v-day is Viabile Day ( 24 weeks) when bubba becomes an actual bubba and the hospitals have to fight for their lives if anything happens to them before their due date (i think it is something like that anyways)

How is everyone??
Love the hair colour misznessa :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"