***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

if you have a baby shower you might as well wait imo like you say no point in getting double stuff , we dont really have baby showers in the uk which is prob why we buy early!

well im feeling a little bit down and emotional today , no reason in particular i dont think i just feel crappy lol . i sent hubby to get a boneless box from kfc and he came back with a variety bucket and i could have killed him , bless himand bless hormones!

thought i would weigh myself today as half way, i have put on 4kg not sure if this is good bad or what but i feel and look smaller than with the boys so far.

im having a baby shower but iv still bought stuff its hard to resist lol..iv been buyin boys clothes for over 4years..so im not goin to hold bk that much..im goin to the baby and toddler show here in sydney today with some friends really looking forward to gettin some bargains the weather isnt that crash hot but were still goin..just hope it doesnt pour down..
should be a good day.

i like bein well planned ahead and im a list freak so thats probably why iv also bought quite a bit already..lol i hate leaving things to the last minute.

Carmyz I am exactly the same. I am pretty sure I have an OCD to writing lists. But it keeps me organised and happy so I don't mind. X

Yeah, I haven't started buying stuff either. I've bought 1 toy and 2 Beatles onesies, and that's it! LOL I'm also waiting until after my baby shower to figure out what I need. :)
I have been given some stuff already though. Two outfits, a few toys and play mats/areas, and a baby bath. Oh, and a book to fill out for my daughter to look at later when she's older :) :) I have been occupying myself with filling that out lately. I think I'm going to try to go to a few stores this weekend and start putting together my registry for my baby shower, though, since I STILL haven't done that. I've been SO busy with work and such that I haven't had time.

awww i just ordered online from the childrens place... 2 bodysuits and a one piece winter coat since when hes born its gonna be freezing here inn nyc....i got sizes 3-6 months on the coat and 6-9 months on the bodysuits...cuz i know they grow so fast and my first son was fat n long so 0-3 months only fit him for a month lol so im not buying any 0-3 months

Hope every is well today ??, Iam having a lazy weekend spent the day eating goodies with the kids chilling in PJs its great :) xx

hey everyone, sorry im not online much at the mo! trying to get as much studying done so i can chill when baby comes lol! hope everyone is well xxx

yay for lazy days lol we are also lazing about today , have a meal booked with family tomo for my 30th (old git ) so staying in chilling today

Glad i am not the only one who has PJ days :), On sad news all 4 of my fish (I had them 4 years) died today i cried so bad mix of hormones and seeing how sad the kids were, I had bought a new tank with a Pump on it instead of a basic plastic box one and 1 by 1 the all died in 24 hours i just cannot figure it out ???.

mummymadness, did you fill the new tank up with water and then put the fish in pretty much straight away or leave it a couple of weeks?

Is there anyone else who is NOT putting their baby in a moses basket? x

I have a moses basket hun i always find the cot to daunting and big for a new born allthow i am sure it would be much comfier then a Moses basket..

I had a cheap plastic tank the fish have lived in for 4 years got a new big tank with a pump or filter what ever they call it , Left it running for 3 days then put the fish in they all started sinking and falling on there sides then die now i promised the kids more fish but dont want to kill them too so dont know what to do i feel soooo guilty the kids hate me i am sure :( xx

I'm sure the kids don't hate you... lol Look at it this way. It could be a good chance to teach them that things like that happen, and that they're "going to a better place"....

I remember how devastating it was for my oldest niece when her guinea pig died, and again when her little sister's fish died.. It was so sad for them... :( But they learned from it.

I was going to go do my registry today with my mom. But after driving us to lunch, then for her to look at recliners, and was about to drop my dad back off at home... she decided "she didn't feel well" and wanted to go home (which just means she wanted to go get on her computer, and then take a nap).... Oyyyy.... I'm going to see if my 11 year old niece wants to go with me to one of the stores soon and do one of my two registries. She has been looking forward to it and asking me if she can go when I do it. I figure I can do one of them now, and wait on the bigger store for when my mom decides she DOES want to go... :/

i wont be using a moses my other 2 hated them so i dont see the point mind you ive been offered my mates for free so i might try it ill see

halfway bump :
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3181.jpg

Aww, nice bump! :)

I might be using a bassinet at first just because my mom still has the one from when I was a baby that she's been saving for me to use... But I am not quite sure yet. I am going to go (I think) this weekend to put the crib that I want on layway.. :)

ill be using one it was a godsend for my lil boy he adored it xx

mummymadness when you get a fish tank and put fresh water in you have to leave it 2 weeks with the filter running for the water to settle, or something like that. I remember having to do that when I got mine. Even after 2 weeks I think you are still meant to put hardy fish in there like barbs as they can survive it.

I think that might be why your fish died :-S

Whats a bassinet?

I really don't know what to do about the moses basket. It would be easier cos it will be in our room, and the cot will fit in our room, but I wanted it to go in the nursery straight away. I thinks its just cos me and OH won't agree on one we like so we are just being stubborn and saying lets not bother then. lol. x

A Bassinet is almost the same thing as a Moses Basket (made of wicker and small). The difference is that it's lifted (without a separate stand). The one my mom has is white with a little hood thing (I'm sure it's about the same though, from what I can tell when I look it up on Google)...
I forget that the terms we use here is US is a little different sometimes lol :)

im goin to use a bassinette until bubs starts rolling..i bought a new one cause its on castors so i ll be able to have it in our room plus in the lounge room when its to hot for bubs. i used a bassinette with the boys to i like them to be close to me for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->