***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

you cant see the babies cervix hun only the labia (i.e. 3 lines) so she was talking about your cervix! xx

I've still got a UTI. I've been back to the doctors and they are going to send another urine sample off to the hospital to see what bacteria isnt being killed off by the antibiotics.

I know im my own worst enemy by googling uti's in pregnancy.

Hi ladies congrats on all still having scans are we close to all having had them now ?, Missbrown i think maybe she ment your cervix but scan does look very girly looking either way its a very cute piccy :).

Congrats on the bumps i look like a whale so no way i am showing mine lol..

sorry if i scared every one but yes 18 weeks sounds so little when we say it like that lol.

we have picked the mychild versus pram its beautiful :) xx

omg

ITS MY V DAY woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im a happy lady!

also

doesn't third tri start at 28 weeks? eek 4 weeks till 3rd tri!!!!!!!!!!

omg

im a happy lady!

also

I remember we were all in 1st tri like a min ago and discussing nausea (am I too nauseous? nauseous enough? When will it start? when will it go away? etc)

omg

im a happy lady!

also

Yay!! Congratulations :happydance: a week for me - I can't wait!!

ps only 16 weeks for d day for you, arghhhhhh!!

Yeah :dohh: I think it was my cervix:haha:. I still think its a girl but not changing status or anything, LOL. Im so silly! Thanks ladies!:hugs:

Awwwww congrats wine hun, Yep 4 more weeks then ur on the last leg i swear theese are the quickest 40 weeks ever !! lol xxx

i know it goes soooooooo slow once you've first found out and now it starts speeding up to the end! lol

i think in aus our viable day is 23wks a member of my family had her lil girl at 23wks that was xmas last yr shes perfectly healthy now..

im so excited that we have 18wks or less left i want to meet my lil girl now lol..im sure its goin to go quick with xmas and that comin up..been buyin presents already we have so much to buy. still havent got a proper belly yet even when i lay down now its a big blob lol but my belly button its startin to pop but still has a bit to go lol.

Im still waiting on my scan!! :( I get it Monday, WOOOOOOT!!!!! Im so excited!! Only 4 more days!!

Congrats on Vdays too!!!

Do we enter double digits in 2nd trimester or is that not until 3rd?? I feel like I have soo long left until Im in the double digit contdown!!!

What does it mean when you say enter double digits? I've seen that come up a bit but have no idea what it means? x

What does it mean when you say enter double digits? I've seen that come up a bit but have no idea what it means? x

I think they mean under 100 days left till due date (like 99 has only two digits). I think

Oooh, so I have to share this...
Went to the Dr yesterday, and my regular doctor was running behind, so I opted to see the nurse practitioner. When she came in (without looking at my starting weight of 112 lbs) she said "You gained 10 lbs in the last month.. You need to slow down and stop eating for two, you're only eating for one and a half"... That irritated me right off. When I mentioned my starting weight, she said "well, maybe that's acceptable then. But watch it. Don't eat junk." .... I told her I don't eat that much junk at all (totally true). Anyways, she went to find the baby's heartbeat, and couldn't find it at first. When she did, she didn't tell me what the rate was so I asked and she answered "In the 150s somewhere" which didn't make me that happy, since she didn't spend much time looking anyways (granted the baby kept moving, and I kept telling her where she was sitting, but she didn't listen until the last few seconds of checking for it)... THEN when she measured my uterus height, she just briefly felt for it, and didn't even use a measuring tape to check the inches...

Anyways... She irritated me. I decided I'm never going to opt to see the nurse practitioner again, I'm sticking with my doctor even if he IS 2 hours behind.... LOL

Hope everyone else is doing well!
I haven't had much of a chance to catch up on posts, and have been busy trying to prove that my student is not actually autistic, but rather has ADHD... Which is tough when it's little old me (not "properly educated" in the subject, but has worked with autistic kids before, and researched it like crazy to make sure) Vs. a teacher, a psychologist, and the kid's parents... :(

Yes , double digits means like when you only have 99 days or less left until due date.
Im guessing 2nd trimester.

I keep asking everyone around me to guess if baby is a boy or girl and all i get are a bunch of "i dunno"'s. :( I want people to guess so it can keep me entertained until scan on Monday morning!!!

26days and i ll be in double digits atm its 125days lol seems like forever

Lol i know, i feel like it is taking forever too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->