***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ooo double digits! 12 days till i'm in double digits!!!!!!!!!!! that's less than two weeks omglol!

I think that means I have 19 days without looking at my ticker :-S

I might be wrong. Yay! 3 WEEKS!

I just measured my bra size, thinking id only gone up a cup size, and i'm a 36E!! I'm so shocked. I used to be, and prob will be again soon, a C. x

hi ladys just wanted to voice my concerns not really to sure where to start.
i had acute liver falure which then caused kidney falure 2 years ago it was a horrible time and was given 20 hours to live now because the hospital wher i live isnt a specelist hospital i had to be transferd all the way to birmingham (the queen elizebeth 2nd hospital) birmingham is about 3 and a half hours away from where i live.

this all happened in june 2008 and i was told then if i ever had another pregnancy i wud not b able to go term but nothing was written down because i wasnt pregnant at the time and they were more worried on getting me back to good health.

well im pregnant now and wen i told my hospital wat i was told in birmingham about the whole goin to term thing they kinda laughed it off and made me feel really stupid sooooooooo i have been in contact with birmingham told them im pregnant and they told me to see my gp asap and get re refered back to them which i have and the leters already been sent off, birmingham have told me i am NOT aloud to go full term im just worried that my hospital still wont believe me tho and make me go full term just got to wait till i get the letter from birmingham but its all eating me up and i cant stop worrying my hosptal is sooo naf and they dont seem to giv a shit where as birmingham seem real concerned. im just so worried my hospiat still wont listen and make me go the whole hog i really dont want to get ill again sorry about the essay just worried and wanted to get it off my chest. xxx

why are you not allowed to go to term hun? if it was a serious emergency birmingham staff would contact your hospital themselves and discuss the matter! it would also be on your notes whether you were pregnant or not at the time it happened! for now i would advise you not to panic and contact birmingham ask them to explain it to you, and if further action needs to be taken tell them to speak to your hospitals maternity department

because goin to full term wud put to much strain on my body but my hospial aint haven it they just think im trying to get started off early but it is honestly wat i was told and im sure it will be put in writing wen i go and see them 4 a check up in birmingham which shud be soon just waiting 4 the letter. my last son was 9 pound and the liver falure happened 2 years after he was born so thats why ive got to be watched all my hospital want is growth scans they turned there nose up wen i told them i cant go full term but anyway ive spoken to birmingham now and they have really stressed that im not to go term i dont mind as long as baby is ok my last son was 2 weeks late so it wud be nice having one a few wks early birmingham also stressed that i shudent be having babys over 7 pounds but my hospital have said thats crap its like they just dont believe me they make me feel really stupid xxx

:hugs: Im sorry for the complicated situation you are in, hun. Keep venting and do what YOU believe is best. Trust whom you truly believe is right :hugs:

Hmmm... according to a ticker I have on my old myspace page, I have 121 days to go, and have been pregnant 159 days so far... Sooo... 38 days less to go than I've been pregnant so far :) LOL How exciting :)

And DD29, I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon!! Just try to relax... It's better for you and for the baby if you don't stress too much...

Good luck with the Hosp DD29 :hugs:

Can't believe I'm 22 weeks today were is the weeks going to it's flying by, have gender scan on the 15th but starting to back down on finding out as this is my 3rd and I never did b4 but I'm very curious this time can't make up my mind lol

DD29, you need to make sure that the hospitals are corresponding between each other. Don't get stressed out over it but do make sure that you are chasing up who you need to be chasing up.

Are you getting the letter from Birmingham or are they going to be sending it straight to your current hospital? They should be doing both. But anyway chase up Birmingham for the letter, and if they say they have done it speak to the other hospital to check they have it and what are they proposing to do now they have the letter. If Birmingham hospital hasnt wrote the letter yet, better still if you know who is supposed to be writing the letter, you can find out who their medical sec is and try and speak directly to him/her. Find out when they are going to be writing the letter. If they say a couple of days. Ring in a couple of days, and so on.......That way you will feel in control of the situation and that you are doing all you can be doing. x

he is kicking me really bad today i dunno what i did lol cant believe 17 more weeks till i hold him in my arms and YAY my ticker moved!!:happydance:

he is kicking me really bad today i dunno what i did lol cant believe 17 more weeks till i hold him in my arms and YAY my ticker moved!!:happydance:

Holy crap it already moved?! Wow! It seems like it JUST moved! YAY!! Mine will move soon!

Hi ladies sorry havent been around gosh i have had such a busy weekend with the kids, Took them to see Garfield 3D trying to ask a 3 Year old to keep his glasses on was challenging lol.
Baby boy keeps kicking me in the ribs its sooo sore but at least i know he is getting bigger :).

DD hun i hope Birmingham really help you to get it sorted because your health is important and your local hospital should take that seriously !.
How was every 1s weekend ??. xxxx

I love laying down and watching her move. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

Wow you feel your babe in your ribs already?

im just feeling stuff above my belly button, I feel it mostly down low.

also, I can't lay on my stomach anymore because baby gets pissed.

Ooo yes i feel when he is digging in my ribs, I cannot tell yet if its a foot or a hand but it gets real sore when he digs in there xxx

I'm still only feeling baba move down low too, everyone is saying I'm quite low I wonder is this cause it's my 3rd????

I have my gender scan on Friday I'm so excited, decided to keep it between me and DH but see how long that lasts :dance: :dance:

Hope all are doing well :) :):wohoo:

I mostly feel mine low down but I have an anterior placenta so that may mask it higher. I could see my belly moving about 3 inches above my belly button today, not sure if it was hiccups or rhythmical kicking!

I am so loving feeling her again as all was quiet from about 15 - 20 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->