***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hey hun could u please change me to the 10th of feb thanks

I had my 12 wk scan yesterday all is great! Baby is 13wk... wow 2nd trimester here we come. I just hope i start to have less m/s and more energy. The baby did not want its picture taken so she rolled over and moon the tech. I started to laugh almost pee myself, but it was so priceless, I have a big hunch it is a little girl in there.

I had my scan today! Bubs was moving loads!!! I think mine is a boy :)

xxxxxxxx

Hey all iam home scan was fantastic, Ley could you pretty please change ny dates iam Due 10th of Feb obviolusly wen you get chance I couldnt get a nub shot woman scanning had us in and out in 30 secs !! But all was well saw heartbeat and baby was sucking its thumb iam 14 Weeks tomorow :thumbup:

Glad to hear every one had a great scan today also.

Heres my angel :cloud9: https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/100811_171140.jpg

Here we all are in 2nd tri! I have much more energy these days, although twice the nausea and eating pineapple like mad!! Any other uncontrollable cravings out there?

Already 19 pages on this thread, I'll never be able to catch up. :)

And could you move me to Feb 10th please? So excited to be that much closer!

Feb 10th proving to be a very popular due date!

congrats to all the people who have had scans today - great pics :)

I just got back from my scan, also!!! I found out it's a girl!! Which is just what I wanted.. I'm VERY excited, and started crying when the tech told me. We are going to confirm it again in 4 weeks, but it looks pretty obvious, and the tech said she's sure it's a girl from how clear it was. She's about 10cm long (almost 4 inches!), and was moving like crazy!!! But we got a good, clear shot.. I'll post pics as soon as I can.. My computer is a bit strange and has issues trying to scan..

And congrats to all the other ladies that had scans today! :) I was so excited, and am still ecstatic about the news!! :) :) :)

Oh, and I had been pretty sure I'd been feeling my little one since 9 1/2 weeks. Well today at the scan, I watched AND felt her move at the same time. It was amazing to get that confirmation that I have been right this whole time. I guess I'm extremely lucky to be able to feel her so early (especially since it's my first pregnancy!) :) :)

Awww that is great 1sttimemom :) congrats on your little pink princess :) I think we are having another girl as well.. but who knows lol :) will find out in a few weeks i guess :)

Congrats to everyone who has seen their little bubba's on scans :) I bet everyone feels a little better now :) i know that i did that is for sure :)

My Daughter Layla is running around the house pushing her dolls pram with her teddy (comforter blanket thing) it in hehehe super cute :)

i am definately feeling bubba move around now and i love it! I cant wait to see her (it) again :)

Brrrr it is freaking freezing here this morning!! i want summer back!!!!!!

lol me to cant wait for spring...goin to my first antenatal this morning at 1030 hopefully its not to busy there so i dont have to wait forever..looking forward to my bounty bag yay freebies lol..my sister has my eldest son ethan so we have to take jake.l. kids get so bored easy there but they do have a play area in the waitin room so he can play in that while we wait..goin to ring soon to confirm appointment and that they got my fax last wk..

im 14wks today i cant believe it im so happy and sooo looking forward to my 19wk scan only 5wks to go lol

hope everyone is well xxx

Brrrr it is freaking freezing here this morning!! i want summer back!!!!!!

I'll give you the heat we are having...I think it's in the 90's today! UGH...I can't wait for Fall/Winter.

I'll trade you both! 110-112!! I have been avoiding going outside as much as possible. I can't wait until the middle of "winter" here (Probably won't cool off enough until middle of December or so).

I'm in Chicago , which like Missouri, is blazing hot in summer and freezing cold in winter!! I love Winter though, so I can't wait!! Anything but this heat!!

Wow... i am not sure what that is in Degree hehehe i will have to convert it hehehe
Hang on :)

WOW!!!!! Just did the conversion... if correct your about 110-120 is about 46 Degrees here.. that is about our summers... well out here in the bush it is!! They are expecting it to be hotter this year.. which will just be LOVELY when i am 30-40 weeks pregnant during the HOTTEST part of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our winters get down to about 40 for you guys which is about 3 or 4 for us of a night time temp... it is horrible... it definatly doesnt snow here where we are lol.. i have never even seen snow lol.. you might all laugh at me :) hehehehehhe :)

Yeah, I'm in Arizona, which is beyond blazing hot in the summer (110, 115 degrees) and although it's not TOO cold in the winter (around 40-50, usually. Sometimes 34 at the coldest), it's dry year round (well, lately it's our 'monsoon' season, so it's been a bit rainy and humid). I want to get out of Arizona SO BAD :/ I'd love to be in cold weather right now!!!

than head to Oz land 1sttimemom heheheh it is freezing out here at the moment.. nicer weather on the coast line but out here (about 400k's inland) it is freezing and windy!! !YUCKIES!!!

Lol, I knew people who have never seen snow before and then when they came here to Chicago and saw snow, they were freaking out and really thought the sky was falling :haha: Now THAT is something to laugh at!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->