***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Thanks Virginia!

I will keep your seat warm for you for tomorrow lol

Happy Birthday winegums :)
and Ley your scan pic is lovely, glad everything went well :)
How is everyone? im still feeling exhaused, and this weather is horrid, newt but rain for 3 weeks now!!
Well im off on holiday in 8 weeks can't wait for a break, anyone else going away this (so-called) summer? x

Ooooo wow ley lovely pic hun looks like a girly nub too :) only tomorro to get out the way then my turn yayyy canot wait xx

well technically i have a few more days till i should be here , but no one is posting in feb in 1st tri anymore and i had my scan today so i have come to join you :) can op change me from 21st to 18th please ta , hope everyones doing ok .

YAY! I'm officially in here now!! Can you switch me to due on 15th Feb? I think I'm listed as the 17th.

awwww glad to see every one over here now :) hopefully thread will be very chatty if were all over.
Tomorrow 11am my scan whooooo i cannot even explain how excited we are and of course gonna ask if they can see the sex even tho they probably carnt lol . xxxxx .

Hope ev1s well today ?. xxxx

awwww glad to see every one over here now :) hopefully thread will be very chatty if were all over.
Tomorrow 11am my scan whooooo i cannot even explain how excited we are and of course gonna ask if they can see the sex even tho they probably carnt lol . xxxxx .

Hope ev1s well today ?. xxxx

good luck for tomo !

I just booked my gender scan 4th September :D

Good morning everyone. how are you all? It is raining here for the 1st time in months and it is wonderful!!!! I love the rain! I am hoping it keeps up so that OH cant work hehehehehehe

Well i felt flutters yesterday and the day before :) hehehehe super happy with that!!!!!! How are you all feeling? No more m/s? i am still tired but i was like that the whole way through with layla...

Okay seriously...maybe it's just me, but what is with all these people wanting their EDD changed on the front page? What does it matter really to move a day or two? It's an ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE. Very few women will deliver on that date anyway. It's seems very silly to have some poor BnBer who started the thread constantly changing something so arbitrary anyway. If you're on the list, great. Even without your name on the list, you can still be a part of the thread/club!

Okay seriously...maybe it's just me, but what is with all these people wanting their EDD changed on the front page? What does it matter really to move a day or two? It's an ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE. Very few women will deliver on that date anyway. It's seems very silly to have some poor BnBer who started the thread constantly changing something so arbitrary anyway. If you're on the list, great. Even without your name on the list, you can still be a part of the thread/club!

It's nice to see who is on the same date as us. Just something fun to keep track of, and it's also nice in the end to see who delivered when.

Hi everyone, I hope no one minds me making this thread but a couple of us over in the first tri group were getting a bit anxious for this thread.
I have copied and pasted the due dates list but if anything needs changing or adding in please let me know.
Just sayin'

If I join one of your posts in the future though, I'll keep that in mind! :flower:

It is nice to have correct dates altho we all know most of us wont get that date when that date comes every one on this thread will be able to know whos due on that day and offer them some overdue "Comfort" Trust me its needed when your heavy ready and baby is playing stubborn lol lol.
Ley your doin a great job hun thanks on the thread :).

As for me iam still awake toooooo excited and nervous for scan in morning lol, Feel like a kiddie at xmas again who would believe this is my 4th lol. xx

Hi Everyone.
Well I am feeling slightly better (am now on second course of antibiotics - surely this one will work) and have caught up and read everyones news, and now have forgotten all the bits that I was going to comment on.

Happy Birthday Winegums.

Also going back a few days to the discussion on the Phil N Teds double. They are quite popular here (NZ), but I always think that the poor child stuck down the bottom gets a bit of a raw deal. Nothing to look at, close to the pavement - kind of stuck down there like a bit of shopping.

But then I do like the fact that it is just the width of a single pram.
I certainly found (with my first two - 19 months apart) that the double 3-wheeler I had was too wide to do anythign with - but walk around the country lanes in our village. My double umbrella stroller was far better width wise but still a pain in shops.

Thankfully I don't need to worry about that this time around.
All other children can walk for themselves.:happydance:

But I have just started looking into a strudy (prob 3-wheeler) that collapses as small as possible - as of course our boot space is now at a premium.

Any suggestions would be great.

Hi

I don't think I've posted in here before...I'm Smudge, 33, 5th pregnancy. I'm due Feb 1st and I found out today that my baby is a BOY !!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

As for me iam still awake toooooo excited and nervous for scan in morning lol, Feel like a kiddie at xmas again who would believe this is my 4th lol. xx

Good luck mummymadness!! I'm sure it will all be perfect for you :)

Mamatoble - Sorry can't help with the 3 wheelers! I think we are going with the Baby Jogger City Select, it has like 16 combo's with the LO's sitting facing each other in some...guess it really depends on the ages etc though.

mummy to be - So jealous you have the flutters already must be so exciting!! CAN NOT WAIT for this to happen to me!

AFM It's a public holiday here today so having a lovely day snuggling up with OH & the 2 doggies on the couch...and considering their both 28kg labs it is VERY snuggly!

Will probably start some light maternity wear shopping this weekend. Just a couple of work pants, & tops (and maybe a cardy as my work suits can't even meet in the middle anymore!). Also some trackies & some comfy tops, it's only a few weeks till it starts warming up again for us so won't go too nuts! :winkwink:

Still trying to shake a chest infection but I think the antibiotics are kicking in & I am on the mend....pregnancy symptons seemed to have eased and I am not quite as zombie like as I was at 6-13 weeks!

Only three and bit weeks till our next scan...decided we are defo finding out the sex and now that we have made that decision we are really getting super excited.

My EDD was brought forward also when I had my NT scan to the 30th January (*sshhh....please don' kick me out!*) but my obs just said just keep going off the original LMP date. I'm not bothered either way, pluse I quite like the sound of the 1st Feb, it's easier to roll off the tongue too when everyone keeps asking!!

hiii girls ive moved over now :D still not had my first scan though thats it another week :( hope ur all okay xx

Hi everyone, I think I'm up to date on the due dates but if anything is wrong let me know.
I don't mind changing them for people but sometimes I might not get around to it straight away.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->