***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

my cat always loves me more when im pregnant and purrs on my tummy , doesnt want to know me any other time. when i had my 1st son my one cat went off her food and made herself ill but we have never had any sleeping in moses baskets/cots or peeing on stuff thankfully .

when i lived with mom we had a cat who was 15 at the time we had had him since birth almost , anyway he was really fussy he was my moms cat used to follow her everywhere , when i was young i did a parade with the brownies or sunday school and he walked all the way round following me ..anyway im going off topic but when my moms now husband moved in the cat used to pee on his workbag/laptop, poo on his washing pile etc he was really jealous lol !

I just had the biggest kick ever right at my belly button, it felt like a drum being hit in my tummy.

just made my horrible day.

HOW IS EVERYONE?
we are on team Blue!!!
Lewis Joseph.
x

Congrats all still finding out, Sorry havent read through all pages i have missed i have been offline 2 days real real poorly with some sort of bug but clearing it now.

How has every one been ??, Ooooo and congrats to all who hit V day this week :) xx

i have my scan today to make sure bubs is a girl lol i hope shes still a she..lookin forward to seein her again and were takin our eldest son Ethan so he can see her to..appointments at 10.30am its 6.41am now

let us know how you get on carmyz im trying to persuade hubby to let me have another scan but we have spent a fair bit recently so hes not convinced eyt

It's only 2:15pm, and Zealia is already playing in my ribs!! She usually saves this for night time, but apparently by reading to my mom's class while walking around, she decided it was time to go up there and kick... No fun :( I can tell I'm in for trouble when she gets bigger (both in the womb and when she's born!)...

But earlier was fun!! I would poke my stomach, and she'd kick back. I kept doing it for about a half hour, playing with her. Finally, I stood up, and she kicked me in the ribs... lol figures... she already knows how to get revenge :/

lol they always know how to get revenge on us i think its inbread in our little angels lol.

GL for scan Carmyz hope ur little princess stays a princess lol. xxx

Had my 20 week ultrasound today and we're on team :pink:!
So excited to be having a baby girl... due Feb 26th.

Woooooot!! Okay so I had my 20 weeks ultrasound on Monday, at 21 weeks.
At first, baby was sleeping face down but the technician said that it was great, so that she could get nice good pics of the spine. She said that he was really tall for a baby at 21 weeks!! After lots of measuring and picture taking, baby finally started moving!! Omg they were such a character! Stretching and imitating how mommy was laying on the bed, and then even THUMB SUCKING!! awww They were also sticking their tongue out at me while waving hahah!! how cutee <3
So then at the end the lady goes "down south" on my little guy
and she says..........

BOY!!!

And no, there was no denying it haha! He was definitely a boy!!

My mom jokes that hes going to be "6 feet tall and 6 feet long!"
Hhahah that crazy woman!!

Now time for pictures!! YAYY!!
In the first one he is stretching and sucking his thumb, in the second one he's sucking his thumb and its adorablee!!!! <3. The 3rd is a body pic, the 4th is face profile and the 5th is face profile sideways.

Yayyy Team blue!!!
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Attachments

• ultrasound 1.jpg
    ultrasound 1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ultrasound 2.jpg
    ultrasound 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • ultrasound 3.jpg
    ultrasound 3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ultrasound 4.jpg
    ultrasound 4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ultrasound 4a.jpg
    ultrasound 4a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Marlarky!! :) Those are VERY clear pics you got!!!! Looks great!!! :)

My parents just told me that they are going to get the crib I want for me for a baby shower gift... I'm soooo excited!! I have to act surprised at my shower, and until then, pretend I don't know.... but I just HAD to share my excitement with someone!!! :) :) :)

Here is a picture of it... It's a convertible one, so it will convert to a day bed, a toddler bed, and a full sized bed later :) :)

https://www.babiitalia.com/images/phe2.jpg

hey guys shes still a girl yay lol so happy..im having a 3/4d u/s on the 6th of november cant wait to get some 3d pics of her..congrats to marlakay on ur lil boy very cute pics

Aww, congrats, Carmyz! :)

I can't wait to have my 3D 4D pics done!! I won't get mine until beginning of December.. Until then, no more scans for me!!! :( I'm kind of sad about it because I don't get to see her for awhile longer... but at the same time, they DID say it's because there's no medical need for it, and that my pregnancy is progressing very nicely.. so I guess I should be somewhat relieved :) lol

Congratulations Carmyz and Malarky. They are really good pics Malarky! I love the thumb sucking one.

The Cot is beautiful 1sttimemom. I bet you are excited! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->