***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hahahahaha that is kinda cute really :) hehehehhehe Allan (Hubby) and i want to take the kids to go and see the snow next year :)

Hehe....I just don't like summer right now...I'm VERY glad I'm due in the dead of winter, because I won't be sweltering hot, but I'm also nervous because Feb is about when we get our lovely ice storms, and the road to the hospital (that's 55 miles away) is nice and curvy! I can just imagine going into labor in the middle of the night in the middle of an ice storm. Lol, I hope not!

Hey don't jinx it!! It gets really icy in Chicago during Feb, too. That is like our icy month. I'm 25 to 40 mins from hospital depending on traffic, it could be even more! And we go over a lot of bridges to get there, and knowing my OH he will be speeding because he will be freakinng out if I'm in labor :haha: So hopefully none of us will get stuck in that scenario! Or end up giving birth in the car OMG!!!!

I just got back from my scan, also!!! I found out it's a girl!! Which is just what I wanted.. I'm VERY excited, and started crying when the tech told me. We are going to confirm it again in 4 weeks, but it looks pretty obvious, and the tech said she's sure it's a girl from how clear it was. She's about 10cm long (almost 4 inches!), and was moving like crazy!!! But we got a good, clear shot.. I'll post pics as soon as I can.. My computer is a bit strange and has issues trying to scan..

And congrats to all the other ladies that had scans today! :) I was so excited, and am still ecstatic about the news!! :) :) :)

Congratulations!, want me to add a pink stork next to your name?

I am so tired this morning and I too felt like I could feel the baby move last night though I am only 14 wks..... I never noticed with my other children until it was really obvious!!!!! hmmmmmm?

I have been feeling my baby move alot in the last week too. One side of my belly gets really hard too.

Me 2 i feel flutters every day now and can usually guess what time he/she gets active, Booked my gender scan 27th of August 10am really nervous .... Jelous reading every one in the heat bloody freezing here today and am stuck at work :(, Hope every 1s well ?. xx

Hey don't jinx it!! It gets really icy in Chicago during Feb, too. That is like our icy month. I'm 25 to 40 mins from hospital depending on traffic, it could be even more! And we go over a lot of bridges to get there, and knowing my OH he will be speeding because he will be freakinng out if I'm in labor :haha: So hopefully none of us will get stuck in that scenario! Or end up giving birth in the car OMG!!!!

Lol...I got several bridges to go across as well...including a wonderful one lane bridge!! I REALLY don't wanna give birth in the car! LOL...let's knock on some wood!

Hi Rachael, I am due on 3rd feb by last scan. Am on holiday in sunny Suffolk at the mo, woo hoo!!

Thats what I dont get. We are exactly the same in weeks and days, and as i'm 15 weeks today, 25 weeks from now I will be 40 weeks......being the 3rd of February.........so how come at the scan she put my due date as 4th February? Sometimes I feel like they rush and dont actually look :-S

oOo where are you in Suffolk? x

here is my little wriggler.....
nub guesses welcome, although I couldn't see a nub myself.
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/DSCF0426.jpg

I'm going girl. x

I never thought about it till reading the weather threads that it will probably be snowing and icy here too in February.

I had a hospital appointment yesterday about having vaginal birth after cesarean. Just talking about the birth made me all nervous! I found out why I had a cesarean the first time around, because my daughter was back to back - making it harder to push out. The midwife gave me tips to not allow this baby to have the chance to go back to back, and she said later on in pregnancy I am to sit up straight and sit with my legs wide apart. lol. Even though, I remember with Eve, she went back to back, then i had to spend a week on all fours to turn her, managed to and then when my waters broke, she went back to back again. grr!

4 more weeks until 2nd scan! woo! Its lovely that it seems to be much quicker for the 2nd scan.

I go on holiday to France tomorrow and so far have been sooo lazy and done nothing! I have to clean the house and pack. :-S

I just got back from my scan, also!!! I found out it's a girl!! Which is just what I wanted.. I'm VERY excited, and started crying when the tech told me. We are going to confirm it again in 4 weeks, but it looks pretty obvious, and the tech said she's sure it's a girl from how clear it was. She's about 10cm long (almost 4 inches!), and was moving like crazy!!! But we got a good, clear shot.. I'll post pics as soon as I can.. My computer is a bit strange and has issues trying to scan..

And congrats to all the other ladies that had scans today! :) I was so excited, and am still ecstatic about the news!! :) :) :)

Congratulations!, want me to add a pink stork next to your name?

Sure! :) Thank you!!

Well, I guess when it comes to road conditions, I'll be a bit lucky. I'm only about a half an hour from my hospital, freeway all the way. And by February, it's starting to warm up again already! It should be probably around the 50s or 60s by then, minimum! :)

I'll hope for the best for everyone else, though!!

Yes it will be warming up here in Mississippi as well. It never really gets cold here anyway.

So excited to be in 2nd trimester! Woohoo!:happydance:

Rachael hun i had 2 back to back labours they were horrific and i did all the tips and Oscar wasnt so can be done thank the lord, I did plenty of rocking on all 4s and washing my floors alot which did the trick.

Hope every one enjoys there holidays :) xxx

Ok we have our first pink stork on the list ladies. Let me know as soon as you find out and I will add your colour.
Also if any of you are staying on team yellow then let me know and I will add a yellow stork.

I hope everyone is doing ok, I'm sorry I haven't been around much to chat but I've had a bit of a stressful time.
Hoping it calms down soon as I want to be able to enjoy this pregnancy not stress through it.

Ok we have our first pink stork on the list ladies. Let me know as soon as you find out and I will add your colour.
Also if any of you are staying on team yellow then let me know and I will add a yellow stork.

I hope everyone is doing ok, I'm sorry I haven't been around much to chat but I've had a bit of a stressful time.
Hoping it calms down soon as I want to be able to enjoy this pregnancy not stress through it.

I am staying on team yellow:yellow:

Team yellow for us too please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->