February Lovebugs of 2016!! 16 pink, 15 blue, 7 yellow

Still pregnant.:dohh: and still working both jobs... Told the daycare tomorrow would be my last day and the boss gave me a surprised/bewildered look... Umm I was due yesterday. I wasn't supposed to be here at all! My other job, I'm scheduled to work tomorrow and Saturday. I'm sooo tired!! :coffee:

Baby girl and I have an appointment on Monday with a second NST. At the ultrasound yesterday, they said her fluid was on the low end of normal and I should drink more water. Also she's about 7lbs 14oz +\- 1lb 3oz... So about the same as my first daughter. My OB wants to induce if she's not here by 41 weeks, which is next Wednesday.

At this point, I'm all for eviction, as I have to work until she gets here, and it's soooo hard now...

Welcome to Benjamin Eric! Born 19/2/16 at 10:39am weighing in at 8lbs 10oz 💙 After making me think he was going to take a long time to come what with being back to back like his big sister he shot out! Within an hour I went from 7cm to attempting our first BF!!

Congrats to all the new arrivals <3

Can't believe it has already been a week since Elijah came into our lives <3

Congrats Spuds! Sounds like dream labour! Both of mine were back to back. Forceps with my daughter but natural delivery with Teddy! 13 hours though, but worth every second of pain!

Hi gumb long time no hear so pleased to see you have been busy, congratulations on your new bundle of joy xx

Even more announcements and im still waiting :( 11days over now, got two more before they start wanting to induce me, so scared, nervous, really dont want to be induced. Ive started a thread in third tri about being scared for induction, if anyone has tips/positive stories can you please tell me to try and help me relax. Trying so many things to try and start things naturally. Sat here for a hour this morning expressing to try to start things but nothings changed. Gona go for a big walk once my girl gets up from her, walk in the gutter/curb seen thats supose to help. Hubbys gona make a hot curry for dinner, pineapple for pudding. Maybe some more nipple stimulation, sex. Bath with clarey sage oil in it. And constantly have a tissue with it on in my bra so im continually smelling it. Any other things i can try tonyt?

Thomas James was born on the 11th!

Time is going so quickly and it feels like hes been around forever!

Plus..hes only waking ONCE a night.

Sorry to hear it rollachick. I can't imagine the frustration. Wishing you lots of luck!

Harleyy - congratulations!!!

So dtd about 5 hours ago. Started having contractions a hour after around every 7min but only 10seconds long and not super painful but now down to about 5min snd atleast 25seconds long, getting a bit more painful but ive got a tens machine which is wonderful so far. Just wish i could sleep its almost 4am and havent slept at all. Oh well atleast my boy is on his way :)

Poppy-May was born 18th February at 6:23am, weighing 7lb 15oz! :cloud9: Super quick labour after having my waters broken. We're home now, and all doing really well. :D

Congratulations to all of those who have had their babies, and good luck to those still waiting! :hugs:

Congratulations on the birth of Poppy, Rebecca! Glad you are back home! :flower:

Congratulations to you all :) love reading all the baby announcements. . Good luck to anyone still hanging in there, hopefully your time will come soon x

Update. Had about 12hours of regular 5min apart contractions so headed to the birthing unit, a hour away. Everything slowed down on the way. Slowed to 10min apart but wer getting stronger and lasting 40sec. Was 2-3cm at around 3pm. Contractions stayed the same till 9pm ish so thoughy ild have a rest. Woke up every 2hours to a real strong contraction but 4am was my last. Now its almost lunch time, havent had anything since so heading to the hospital to be induced :( but baby is moving around fine still. So guttered thought i was gona avoid the induction

Congratulations harleyy and rebecca!

Good luck, rolla! Is it possible they will just break your water and avoid chemical induction?

Good luck, rolla! They were able to just break my waters, hopefully that'll be the case for you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->