February Lovebugs of 2016!! 16 pink, 15 blue, 7 yellow

I'm confused now lol

I'm going based off this

Attachments

• vag.jpg
    vag.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15
She's got her pics backwards I sware . Left for girl right for boy via transvaginal, right for girl left for boy via abdominal as its mirrored

My last baby...his yolk sac was on the left side of a transvaginal ultrasound and he came out a boy, and I've seen in Tubal Reversal groups on Facebook that one lady in particular, who seems to have it down to an art, always predicts that the left side of a vaginal one is a boy and has only ever gotten one wrong so far.

Nausea has kicked in full force today, and dizziness.

I had my evening sickness last night lol and maybe a touch emotional :p oh and fatigue setting in early evening. Back to normal this morning :)

Who has their first dr/midwife appt already? I'm going to assume those with bloodwork and u/s do lol. My first appt is July 22nd. Seems forever away. Kinda want an early one after my last MS

I haven't even been referred to an OB yet cuz my doctor keeps slacking. I'm a higher risk for an ectopic and they won't even draw more blood. I'm supposed to have blood drawn every 48 hours until we see something on an ultrasound, so we can watch for signs of an ectopic, and they refuse. I've only had 3 draws and I found out 11 days ago. One of those was because I went to emergency. Ugh!

July 22 seems so close to me, but that's my baby's birthday. I'm not ready for him to be 1 yet!!!!

Faith, I still call Vancouver home. Always will. I left my heart there when I left.

I had my blood drawn (positive :lol:) and I have my GP app on Monday June 15

I have midwife app thurs 18th mainly because they will go off my lmp date rather than ovulation so hopefully means scan slightly earlier.

That's frustrating Brandi. What makes you higher risk for ectopic?

My oldest birthday i July 17th - he'll be 9!! That's crazy. My youngest is 6 and it just blows my mind lol. I have alot happening in the next few weeks to keep me busy - 2 field trips, kindergarten graduation, stampede, oldest sons birthday, fiances birthday, nephews birthday, brothers birthday. lol. should help pass the time!

I had my evening sickness last night lol and maybe a touch emotional :p oh and fatigue setting in early evening. Back to normal this morning :)

Who has their first dr/midwife appt already? I'm going to assume those with bloodwork and u/s do lol. My first appt is July 22nd. Seems forever away. Kinda want an early one after my last MS

I have my appointment tomorrow. :happydance: I'm super excited.

I think my hormones have kicked in full force today. I got really irritated at DH this morning even though it wasn't really his fault and I snapped at DS because he was throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't let him bring a toy to daycare (I thought the tantrum thing was supposed to stop at some point...) and then again because he was lazy and didn't lift the seat when going to the bathroom and peed all over the seat. I feel bad now because I know it's just my hormones making me crazy. It's not their fault. Ugh, and people are driving me crazy at work too! I just need to get far away from everyone for a while. Maybe go watch a sad movie and have a good cry.

I feel ya. My older kids are at their dads, but being caffeine deprived, tired, and emotional patience will be short!

I now get how poas can be an addiction. :haha:
I had one of these tests left so decided I'd see how much darker my lines have gotten.
(don't mind the sideways-ness)
https://i57.tinypic.com/33mo6is.jpg

I had my tubes tied in 2011 and untied in 2013. The risk of two surgeries on my tubes increases the risk of scar tissue and an egg not being able to make it to the uterus, thus putting me at a higher risk for an ectopic.

Thexfadingpat, that last test is tons darker!

My first ultrasound is for next Monday, should be 7 weeks so there should be a heartbeat! I think hearing that will help me relax a little bit!

My morning sickness is kicking in :( I have to take giant progesterone pills and they are so hard to swallow when I'm nauseous.

Has anyone else heard you can't sleep on your back while pregnant? If so, when does that start? When I google it I get a million different answers :/

So here's my update ladies! Of course dr wasn't in yesterday lol but I went anyways so that the office can put that I'm pregnant on file! I got my positive urine test and was set up for family planning since this is our first and reconfirmed ultrasound appointment next week. The nurse told me the dr normally does an ultrasound to make sure its a viable pregnancy. I guess if something comes up then he'll do bloodwork. I also was told to start the progesterone suppositories at least until I get my ultrasound next week...

And yep, I'm l addicted to poas also! My pregnancy line is finally darker then the control this morning lol!

I had my tubes tied in 2011 and untied in 2013. The risk of two surgeries on my tubes increases the risk of scar tissue and an egg not being able to make it to the uterus, thus putting me at a higher risk for an ectopic.

I've been recently googling like crazy about this since I've had a major abdominal surgery 3 years ago and although the hsg didn't show scarred tissue, the Drs also never found a reason for me to have difficulty getting pregnant...

(My last ultrasound to monitor follicles did show a new mass which the dr think is a fibroid which I never had.)

Brandi are you experiencing any pain? That seems to be one of the first signs as from what I saw online.

I've had some left sided pinching pain on and off.
Ultrasound shows one possible sac, measuring under 5 weeks, in the uterus and nothing questionable in the tubes. I've been sent back to emerge for a follow up and more betas though

thexfadingpat, I was doing it like twice a day. Then I ran out of cheapies. :( Your lines are getting so dark!! :thumbup:

Brandi, I will keep you in my thoughts! That's scary!!

Thexfadingpat, that last test is tons darker!

My first ultrasound is for next Monday, should be 7 weeks so there should be a heartbeat! I think hearing that will help me relax a little bit!

My morning sickness is kicking in :( I have to take giant progesterone pills and they are so hard to swallow when I'm nauseous.

Has anyone else heard you can't sleep on your back while pregnant? If so, when does that start? When I google it I get a million different answers :/

That's in the second trimester. You would be able to tell when it starts. It's because your uterus gets too large and when you lay on your back, it pressed against that nerve back there and cause your heart rate to drop. Trust me, you'll know when it's time. :) It's quite uncomfortable.

I have an US tomorrow and I'm nervous. I know it's going to be too early to hear a heartbeat and that bums me out. I was hoping to hear it to calm my nerves but I'm just preparing myself to only be able to see the yolk sak. I don't know why they scheduled me so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->