February mummies 2011 <3

Hello all xx
Wow our little feb bugs are about to have there third Christmas. So exciting as I think they know more this year.
How are you all? Demi has finally learnt to go on the toilet and is loving the new found freedom and praise. And so am I!!
I'm looking forward to 2014, no more babies but just enjoying my little ladies grow :)
Xxx

Just had to come on here to say :bfp: Sooooo very excited to be baking a lil sibling for Devin! Wooooooop!

Yay, so so pleased for you :)
When is your due date?
Hope Devin is doing ok?
Xxxxx

Devin is in great form! Full of madness, mischief and fun! He keeps me on my toes and thinks he's the boss! Lol! Sometimes I reckon he really is! How about Demi? Seems funny to ask when you have Isla and Ruby too but I guess Demi was our focus originally! You must be so busy!
This baba (still not quite able to believe it!) will hopefully be due around 17th November! I can't imagine it and have lil demons in my head telling me not to get too excited about it yet but its hard not to! Devin has been saying loads lately that he wants a sister or brother! Hope he still thinks that in 9 months! How do all yours get along together?

Congrats on your :bfp:, Chilly! When are you due?!

I also got a :bfp: recently (back in Jan. so I guess not too recently!) I'm due in October!

Demi is definitely boss! Must be the children with D as first initial.
She's fab though, going to pre school, making little friends and mostly makes me and Shaun laugh. She is the minx child!
All three get along really well, have moments where they are mad with each other. But they both adore ruby coming along and encouraging her.
Life is very busy with working too, wouldn't change it though.
I'm sure Devin will love a brother or sister.
You have nice age gaps as Devin has been your main focus and when he goes to nursery you will hopefully have new person to give your time too.

Hi le mere, congratulations too :) at first I thought wowzers, your mad, but looking at your signatures we have similar age gaps. I had 3 under 8y 8m. So I've eaten my words, ha ha.
So you have one of each so any guesses so far what your having?
Are either of you finding out?

Demi was my surprise baby, I just knew she was a girl though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->