February mummies 2011 <3

winegums

Reaction score
Hi I just thought I'd start a thread for us who had our babies in feb (or Jan/march as some of us from the feb pregnancy thread ended up doing lol!)

Let's keep in touch :D

xxx

PaiytonsMummy - Mason-James born on 13/1/11 @ 36+5 weeks weighing 6lb 2oz
Ley - Megan Olivia born 24/1/11 weighing 6lbs 11ozs
amber20 - Carlee Alexis born Feb 3, 2011. Weighing 7 lbs 2.7 oz 19 in
Jembug - Demi born on her due date 3 February at 11:03am weighing 7lb 11oz
mummymadness - Corey Born 7 days early on 3rd of feb 5lb14 19 inches
Chilly Willy - Devin Noel born on Feb 5th weighing 9lbs 2 ozs.
Virginia - Brooklyn was born Feb 8th @ 12:51am weighing 10lbs 11oz and 22 inches long
Josiejo - Lily Jennifer was born on 8th Feb weighting 8lb 5oz
Carmyz - Emmalee Scarlett was born on the 16th of feb at 4.12am weighing 7lb 10oz
Amy_K - Gruffudd was born 24 Feb, 19 days overdue, weighing 7lb 8oz.
rachael872211 - Lennie Jay born 10th february @ 5.17am. Weighing 9lb 10oz and 22" long
winegums - Joshua Harry born 12th Feb @ 12.46am weighing 8lbs 14oz
minkymoo - Niamh born on 16th Feb weighing 8lb 4.5oz
lucky3 - Isabel Lily-May born 18.02.11 at 12.22 weighed 8lb 2oz
Mummy to be x - Madeleine born 19th Feb 2.32pm weighing 6lb 12oz
mummy to be - Dustin
evewidow - Holly
wiiwidow - Oscar
juicylove

woohoo! yay for our new home :)

Yeyy, glad there is a place for us all to keep in touch, have been lost on bnb since having mason :) x

Thanks wine,

How's everyones babas settling in at home? BF didn't work out for me but she seems really content on the forumla milk :)
She is booked in for her 2 wk check up on Friday she was only 5lb 10oz born so hoping she is after putting on more weight :)

Yeyy, glad there is a place for us all to keep in touch, have been lost on bnb since having mason :) x

me too, I'm not very good at keeping journals so I didn't start a parenting one. I've just been lurking between boards. When I get the chance of course lol

Thanks wine,

How's everyones babas settling in at home? BF didn't work out for me but she seems really content on the forumla milk :)
She is booked in for her 2 wk check up on Friday she was only 5lb 10oz born so hoping she is after putting on more weight :)

Sorry breastfeeding didn't work out for you juicy but glad formula feeding is going well :)

Megan is doing really well. It's hard to believe she is 3 weeks old already. It just doesn't seem possible.
I'm still breastfeeding but have started pumping 1 bottle in the evenings so hubby can feed her before he comes to bed.

I want to see pictures of all the babies :)

can't wait until we are all here together.

Wine are you going to put birth details on the first post or just leave it?

Just popping in to join this thread. Lily is one week old today. BF also didn't work out for me, finding formula much easier especially with 3 other children at home and Lily is really content on it. For the last 3 nights she's slept a full 6 1/2 hours. I give her a bottle at about 11.30/12.00 and she's been sleeping right through to 6pm/6.30.

Anyway, here are some photos:

lily2.jpg

lily3.jpg

lily4.jpg

I have to learn how to upload pic asap, I just pop on this on my iPhone so handy :)

I'm feeling very tried today DS had high temp last night we were up for most of night with him :(

woo our new home ..

its so strange having a girl after 2 boys i keep getting a shock when i change her bum haha.

we are breastfeeding and seems o be going ok so far , bit sore when she latches on for a few seconds but then fine , she seems to like it .

got 1st midwife appointment tomo since the day after she was born she has her heel prick and will be weighed , im interested to see how much she has lost . anyone else had their LO's weighed yet ?

oh and today she wore her 1st dress hehe
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_4028.jpg

Hey all :)

Lovely to have a new home for us all, thanks Wine :hi:

Oscar is doing really well, was 6lb15 at birth, and then 8lbs today when the HV weighed him at 2 1/2 weeks! I'm obviously serving full fat cream instead of milk and he is a little greedy chubster!!

Have also started to express to let OH or someone help me with the late night feed, but not sure what I think of expressing yet. My boobs seem to hurt more afterwards, and I am worried about emptying them when I express and then having extra full boobs when the feed is missed and someone else is giving the bottle. Any advice or suggestions on expressing?

Wouldn't mind doing 1 formula feed at night, but OH is dead set against it, so we'll see how we get on over the next few weeks. The rest of bf is fine, luckily! :)

Just popping in to join this thread. Lily is one week old today. BF also didn't work out for me, finding formula much easier especially with 3 other children at home and Lily is really content on it. For the last 3 nights she's slept a full 6 1/2 hours. I give her a bottle at about 11.30/12.00 and she's been sleeping right through to 6pm/6.30.
Anyway, here are some photos:

View attachment 169730

View attachment 169731

View attachment 169732

Beautiful piccies hun! :) Oh and I am dead jealous of the sleeping til 6ish...my last night consisted of 12.30 (Mum was giving the expressed bottle) I woke to the nappy changing scream and then painful boobs because I wasn't feeding him. Then 2.30am he decides he's hungry again wakes me and goes back to sleep, so 3.30am feed culminating in me eventually settling him back down at 5am! Only to wake again 2hrs later for more (though again decided he was ok and after waking me, goes back to sleep for another hour!)

Eve I know exactly how you feel. It is definately different changing my girls diaper after having 4 boys.

Eve I know exactly how you feel. It is definately different changing my girls diaper after having 4 boys.

yea i keep waiting for the wee fountain to get me in the face lmao

Hi girls thought id jump in , Wowee all them piccies are ubber cute .
Im still waitin for Coreys eyes to heal completley from Conjunctivitis the drops have got rid of the gunk and yellow and no stickyness at all but his eyes still read and blood shot so popping bk to Drs tomorrow xxxx

Yay, so glad there is somewhere for us to go :)

I'm still breastfeeding. To start with we struggled but now it's much better. Lennie used to want feeding approx 5 hourly but midwife told me to wake him up before 4 and now it's all over the place between 2-4 hours. But I'm chuffed he is wanting it more.

Does anyone else go through loads of breast Pads? Does it calm down?

On Lennies first weigh in on day 3 he had lost 14oz. I feel bad for that cos he just wasn't feeding enough :-(

How often will he get weighed? The midwife is coming again tomorrow on day 6. Will he get weighed then?

When will I stop feeling like a zombie? I feel like my body is still trying to catch up since the birth. X

They will probably weigh Lennie tomorrow Rach but if they don't you can always request to have him weighed.
My HV told me that they weigh them once a month now but you can always get them weighed more often if you want.

Megan weighed 6lbs 11 at birth, then went down to 6lb 4. by day 7 she was back to birth weight and last monday when she was weighed she was 6lb 14.

She looks like she has doubled in size since then though lol.

will sort some pics out when I have more than 1 hand free lol

ok, here are a couple of piccies

this one we call her kissy face lol
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/kids/DSCF0750.jpg

windy smiles
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/kids/DSCF0741-1.jpg

chillin in her swing
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/kids/DSCF0756.jpg

She was born iwht a lazy/wandering eye. I spoke to the midwife about it yesterday and she said at the 6 week check they will probably refer her to an opthalmologist who will see her when she is about 6 months old to asses it.
I think it's really cute and a part of what makes her so gorgeous but I know when she grows up she won't like it 1 bit.

my 2nd son had a lazy /wandering eye ley he got referred to childrens hospital at 6 months . 1 and 2 it went by itsself without them doing anything.

Hey everyone at some point i will add baby details to the first post :p

I am trying breastfeeding - it failed with my son and really wanted it to work this time but so far it's heading in the same direction. At the moment he is having mainly formula with a bit of expressed milk that i've pumped... but seeing midwife on thurs I'm going to ask for some support trying to get him to latch on

If it doesn't work then at least I know I've tried my best :)

Eve that's such a cute piccy! I was quite dissapointed when i had my 20 week scan (sounds horrible i know) as i really wanted a girl... but i'm soooooo in love with my little boy <3

xxx

Ley gorgeous pics as well!!!

I also meant to say i still feel like an absolute train wreck after giving birth lol... my spd still hasn't gone - my tears and stitches are agony, i've developed carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands - something to do with fluid retention...and also now have something (can't remember name????) that's really painful *down there* from pushing so hard........ argh need to look it up! but i need some sort of cream for it!

andmy feet are all fat and more swollen than they were in pregnancy and my tummy looks like a big deflated sack of fat LOL and my boobs are engorged (from breastfeeding issues) and my nipples are scabbed over from how much they cracked and bled trying to get him to latch on properly lol

But I'm still soooo happy (at the mo lol!!)

xxx

it does get better hun, it just takes a while.

After I had my first I had a horrible 3rd degree tear and ended up with over 100 stitches. I felt like I had been hit by a bus for a good few weeks but eventually you do start t feel better.
Make sure you have lots of baths with lavender oil for the perineum healing.

This time I am all healed already, I've stopped bleeding and hubby and I even dtd on monday (with condoms of course - no more babies for me, he's getting a vasectomy)

I know what you mean about wondering why you were disappointed too.

3 times I have wanted a boy but each time I have given birth to girls I have wondered why I wanted a boy in the first place as it just seems perfect to have girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->