February Mums

No more feb mummies then! whos left pookies gwizz and moo2?

:wave: Hi Sparks! How are things going with Meadow? Hope you are both doing well? Yep, I think the three of us are still waiting unless there las been any progress overnight?

Sally you make me laugh :rofl: Hope something happens for you today so there's no fiddling required!

Are you still with us Gwizz? Hope not IYKWIM? :hugs:

So Ladies... This plug thingy.... Since last Thursday I've been getting a lot of watery discharge but on Saturday it started to have like a clear jelly in it it too. There has gradually been more of that and quite a lot this morning...? Is this just a different type of discharge or could it be part of my plug? I was expecting that to be coloured not white/clear?

Sending big love to all the Feb mummies who are already with their LO's :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeh I'm still here - ironic thats its a good outcome when you cant reply to a thread lol!!!

Cant help you with mucus Moo but the description sounds good :) Keep checking :lol:

Hi all other Feb mums - little ones all coming on well from what I read .... excellent news :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gwizz the wait must be awful for you! I'm only 5 days over (6 tomorrow...Grrrrr) and its bad for me... I REALLY hope it happens for you soon hun. Have you tried playing about with some acupressure points to see if it helps you any? I'm going to have a bash later I think :D

I've had bugger all happen now lol... I jinxed myself earlier I think! God... I've never wanted another bird to fiddle about with my bits so much in all my life :rofl:

Yep you can say that again ...... No on the acupuncture thing - i will have a look at that today, i havent looked at that i was concentrating on :sex:, pineapples, curries, bouncing and hot baths :blush: Think its one of the millions of books/mags I have here which im sick of reading lol. If not tinternet will do the job. I really regret not doing the raspberry tea thing....

xxxxxxxxx

No more feb mummies then! whos left pookies gwizz and moo2?

:wave: Hi Sparks! How are things going with Meadow? Hope you are both doing well? Yep, I think the three of us are still waiting unless there las been any progress overnight?

Sally you make me laugh :rofl: Hope something happens for you today so there's no fiddling required!

Are you still with us Gwizz? Hope not IYKWIM? :hugs:

So Ladies... This plug thingy.... Since last Thursday I've been getting a lot of watery discharge but on Saturday it started to have like a clear jelly in it it too. There has gradually been more of that and quite a lot this morning...? Is this just a different type of discharge or could it be part of my plug? I was expecting that to be coloured not white/clear?

Sending big love to all the Feb mummies who are already with their LO's :hugs::hugs::hugs:

sounds promising moo. i had similar. not any colour to it really.. only one day i had the slightest pink tinge to it, but not even worth mentioning. never had a massive clump of it either, so fingers crossed... i had watery discharge too, but turned out my hind waters were leaking. was sooo painful and was in slow labour for about 36hours before actual esatblished labour. hope you have a nice quick one though! good luck, you'll be next! :D x x x

Ooooh thanks Maya - You've cheered me right up! :happydance: Perhaps things are finally moving in the right direction. At my MW appt last Friday I asked if my waters could be leaking but she said if they were it would be continuous... Mines not, but it is really regular? I was very wet this morning but not flooded... I read its possible it can pool and come out rather than continually trickle... What did yours do? Sorry to ask so many questions :blush:

Hope it's all going well with Layla? Can't believe she over 2 weeks old now, that's flown by! Are you getting any more sleep? :hugs: to you both xxxxx

Yeh I'm still here - ironic thats its a good outcome when you cant reply to a thread lol!!!

Cant help you with mucus Moo but the description sounds good :) Keep checking :lol:

Hi all other Feb mums - little ones all coming on well from what I read .... excellent news :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear there's no change Gwizz.... :hugs:

If it makes you feel any better I've been taking raspberry leasf tablets which are supposed to be more potent than the tea and it doesn't seem to have done me much good... I've started taking baths with clary sage oil in too but I don't feel any different. I'm convinced now they just come when they're ready :cry:

Hope something happens soon xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear there's no change Gwizz.... :hugs:

If it makes you feel any better I've been taking raspberry leasf tablets which are supposed to be more potent than the tea and it doesn't seem to have done me much good... I've started taking baths with clary sage oil in too but I don't feel any different. I'm convinced now they just come when they're ready :cry:

Hope something happens soon xxxxxxxxx

Thanks babe :) Chin up

xxx

Moo,
My plug came out a week before i gave birth to Noah and it sounded like you are describing, colourless jelly, sometimes with a snot like tinge to it. Only little bits and pieces though, the rest came out on delivery suite toilet mid pee when doing a urine sample! couldn't believe how much there was of it!! and it was very blood tinged too. Sounds like a step in the right direction hun!! :hugs: It came out and I thought i was hemoraging! got in a right state!!

Hope everyone is well :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi moo Meadows great thanks pooing and farting like a trooper Ive never heard/seen anything like it. Been covered once!

My plug came out on the friday when my contractions started. I was about 1cm then. My waters broke monday morning about 7/8am. I heard/felt a pop then had a small gush of water.

I had a huge long walk on friday I reckon that helped kick things off. Didnt give birth till the tuesday tho after 24 hours of active labour. Hell!

Ooooh thanks Maya - You've cheered me right up! :happydance: Perhaps things are finally moving in the right direction. At my MW appt last Friday I asked if my waters could be leaking but she said if they were it would be continuous... Mines not, but it is really regular? I was very wet this morning but not flooded... I read its possible it can pool and come out rather than continually trickle... What did yours do? Sorry to ask so many questions :blush:

Hope it's all going well with Layla? Can't believe she over 2 weeks old now, that's flown by! Are you getting any more sleep? :hugs: to you both xxxxx

mine werent continuous... just the odd trickle.. it kept feeling like i'd peed myself as i could feel it coming out.. want to write more but its imposiible with one hand.. got layla on the boob and is very tricky... you'll have your baba soon though :) big hugs x x x x

:hugs: Thanks for sharing your experiences Charlotte,Sparks & Maya....

I feel happy that it is my plug now from what you've described but it seems I could still have some time to go...

Just had a little walk but didn't get very far, the downward pressure is quite intense now.

I'm still getting the odd trickle of fluid just like you described Maya. I don't thinks its wee as I'm getting it even after just going to the loo and it doesn't feel the same as when I accidently pee.... :blush: Sorry if TMI! :blush:

Give Noah, Meadow & Layla big hugs from Auntie Moo! Hopefully I'll have my own LO to snuggle soon :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Things are looking good Moo!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gwizz but it was all wishful thinking....

Just come back from the hospital after getting waters checked.... They're not leaking and the MW said there are no favourable signs that LO is on its way...

All other symptoms have gone and I can feel my bean wriggling away as we speak... Probably blowing raspberries and laughing at mummy for thinking something was happening finally! :dohh:

At least you know you will have your LO with you very soon :hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies.... :hugs:

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm still here with no signs of anything happening.... :cry:

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, after a couple of false starts earlier in the week everything seems to have stopped.... :hissy:

Hope all the mummies who have their LO's are well :cloud9:

Good luck to all those still waiting :hugs:

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm still here with no signs of anything happening.... :cry:

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, after a couple of false starts earlier in the week everything seems to have stopped.... :hissy:

:hug:

:hugs: hun it will happen soon

Sal how you doing hun? xx

No problem hun I remember what it was like :(

How are you feeling now? Still the same? xx

Aaaw you poor overdue Feb mummies!! It reallly wont be long now!! Those babies cant stay in there forever! Big hugs to you all x x x x x

I'm coming to accept that induction very likely how i'll meet my baby... Theres not really much I can do about it now apart from try those last 2 sweeps! I hate that the longer its going on the more frustrated I'm getting. I'm starting to loathe being pregnant now :(

God I'm a moany sod these days lol!

I hope all of you lucky Feb Mummies are good and LO's are behaving :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena