February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

can i get added :) im testing 4th Feb since thats when period should be due... however MAY test few days before if I feel pregnant.... or if I symptom spot and cant help but test ! lol

Sometimes I ovulate a few days later , cycles are 31 - 34 days long... depends on how stressed i am.

Hope we all get BFP'S!

Added! Welcome to the February Testers!

i am back in the race for Baby #3 :happydance:, so i'm planning to test Feb 6th! Im on CD2 and in my 1st month of trying so im hopeful.

"Happy :sex: " and :dust: to you all!

Can you add me please for 4th Feb. :flower:

I really want to be pregnant for Valentines Day & my Birthday and this month is my last chance.

Best of luck and lots of :dust: to everyone xx

Put me down for Feb 15...it will be 1st cycle ttc after m/c in Nov....

Can you add me please for 4th Feb. :flower:

I really want to be pregnant for Valentines Day & my Birthday and this month is my last chance.

Best of luck and lots of :dust: to everyone xx

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Can you put me down for the 14th please?

Not sure what my AF is up to after coming early today but should definitely be due by then. :)

can you put me in for febuary 6 af is due the 4th and hubby is dead against testing till im 48hrs late lol i hate the anticipation
n ive said it once ill say it again screw baby dust i throwing baby boulders at all you wonderful ladies, so no ducking!!!!

Can you put me down for February 3rd? I am TTC after missed miscarriage/ D&C on 12/7/10.

Please add me, I'll be testing on the 1st.

Fingers crossed we all get our :bfp:

Testing on Feb 5th and my birthday is on the 16th so fingers crossed as would be a lovely early birthday present :)

Good luck to all xx

Hi I am due the 4th, but will be testing the 7th...fx'd

can you put me in for febuary 6 af is due the 4th and hubby is dead against testing till im 48hrs late lol i hate the anticipation
n ive said it once ill say it again screw baby dust i throwing baby boulders at all you wonderful ladies, so no ducking!!!!

LOL, I'll be happy with a baby boulder. Maybe I'll get the twins I've always wanted :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->