February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I'm weak!!! I gave in and tested this morning at only 8dpo. It was as expected -- negative.

My bbs are so sore this past couple of days and my nose is catching lots of weird scents yesterday and today. With my last 3 kids, those were common signs with all of their pregnancies.

However, I am the queen of "dreaming up" symptoms!!! :dohh: Ahhh I hate the wait!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right with you. Also tested, just to get it out of my system, new it would be a BFN but couldn't help myself. I woke uo this morning at 6 and I felt so sick for half an hour, had to open the windows to air out the downstairs. Any smell was makin me feel so sick.
I hate this waiting but whats worse is having to start the whole process over again each month when the :witch: shows.

When is AF due for you?
My cycle has been 35 days for the last 2 months so I have ages to go.
Good luck :dust::dust::dust:

AF is due on Sunday.

This is the first month that I've used an OPK and was surprised to see that I didn't ovulate until CD18 of a 29 day cycle. I'm kind of hoping my cycles extend a little longer on the last half or I start ovulating sooner so there's more time for the little bean to stick! I guess I'm just getting old!

My nose has still been picking up the weirdest smells today that nobody else seems to notice Also a little crampy -- could be good or bad.

U all know so much! I had a maybe bfp today so Fx, not sure my chart is accurate as thought I was 6dpo. Will have to see if it becomes clear either way x

Oooohhh how was your temperature looking this morning?

X

Oooohhh how was your temperature looking this morning?

X

edit- stoopid iPhone double posting!! :growlmad:

I have flu so very high lol. Can't analyse it at all. My pic is in gallery x

Just had a look - I see some kind of shadow hun, it just looks quite thick & other lines I have seen have been fairly thin - don't know if thats good or bad lol :shrug: Sorry I cant be of more help - but at least there's something there :thumbup:... really hope its the start of your :bfp:

:dust:

xxx

This whole thing is a waiting game unfortunately :brat: but I'll be checking back to see how you are getting on - are you gonna test again in the morning??

xx

Thanks girls, yes I probably will do x I have quite a few ics x thanks beesbella just hoping its not an evap. Had a big dip in temp yest so hope it was implantation., considering I have a fever now

im testing again tomorrow (11th) got a faint line today just want to double check :D xx

and congrats to all the bfp and baby dust to the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->