February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

congrats rachael - and the maybes! ! !

katiekittykat i just looked at your chart n my goodness i must say it sure looks ver good it looks like you had an implantation dip at 8dpo keep us posted!!!!

katiekittykat i just looked at your chart n my goodness i must say it sure looks ver good it looks like you had an implantation dip at 8dpo keep us posted!!!!

I certainly will! Last cycle my LP was only 10 days, so AF is due tomorrow. Determined to hold out until 18DPO to test though....:coffee:

Congrats Rachel!!! 2dpo today and I think I might go crazy :wacko:

Mind if I join ladies? I'm not in the TWW quite yet but my cycles are relatively short and I'll be testing Feb. 28th for sure :). Been TTC now for 2 yrs and started using a CBFM for the first time this cycle, lots of PMA! Best of luck ladies and congrats to those who got their :bfp:!!

Mind if I join ladies? I'm not in the TWW quite yet but my cycles are relatively short and I'll be testing Feb. 28th for sure :). Been TTC now for 2 yrs and started using a CBFM for the first time this cycle, lots of PMA! Best of luck ladies and congrats to those who got their :bfp:!!

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Waking up and seeing a new :bfp: on here gives me hope! Congratulations Rachel!

Keep it coming ladies, maybe we can continue your momentum!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Oooh, 12 BFP's now... looks like they've slowed down a bit, but they're still rolling in! CONGRATS!!!! And loads more babydust spreading to everyone else waiting to test!!!

I certainly will! Last cycle my LP was only 10 days, so AF is due tomorrow. Determined to hold out until 18DPO to test though....:coffee:

oh wow dont think i could last until 18DPO!! Good luck hope this is it for you!

Good luck Katie! Hope AF stays away tomorrow for a :bfp:

Fx Katie, your lucky thread has helped lots of others get their BFPs so fx it gets you yours!

Can I join in? I'm testing on Feb 14th. FXd for everyone!
xxx

I'm only at 3DPO but I'm also determined to wait until 18DPO to test if AF doesn't come. That day falls on a Saturday and I learned my lesson about testing too early (it stresses me out and depresses me a little).

Best of luck to you, hun! :dust::dust:

Can you put me down to test on the 28th please if Af doesn't show by then. I am due on 26th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->