February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

To all those that are charting and got their :bfp:
It would be awesome if you all could include your chart in this thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/469096-bfp-charts-post-here-help-others-2ww-0-a.html

Thanks so much!

Ugh temp is all over the place as I have a fever - I have flu :-( hopefully it wont stop me getting a bfp x

Hmmm... I'm currently 9dpo and have just noticed some very slight spotting. I only noticed it as I was (TMI alert) checking my cervix - so there has not been enough to catch it when I wipe yet. I am also cramping.

Given that I'm only 9dpo, I'm concerned that it might mean that :witch: is on the way and that my LP is too short.

Any advice ladies?

i got af this month at 9dpo..at first it started as spotting but today at 10dpo its for sure af..but i have heard a lot of ladies getting implantation at 9dpo so fingers crossed thats what u have!

i got af this month at 9dpo..at first it started as spotting but today at 10dpo its for sure af..but i have heard a lot of ladies getting implantation at 9dpo so fingers crossed thats what u have!

Thanks Hlynn. Is your LP usually 10 days? Is there a way to extend it?

I'm weak!!! I gave in and tested this morning at only 8dpo. It was as expected -- negative.

My bbs are so sore this past couple of days and my nose is catching lots of weird scents yesterday and today. With my last 3 kids, those were common signs with all of their pregnancies.

However, I am the queen of "dreaming up" symptoms!!! :dohh: Ahhh I hate the wait!!!!!!!!!!

Struth FX it's implantation! If you do have a short LP then I believe Agnus Castus (sp?) is meant to lengthen it? xx hoping it's not the :witch:!

HLynn so sorry the :witch: got you! Have you joined March testers?

LittlePilot - It's still early, plenty of time for that BFP yet!

I had a short lp some months only six days I took vitamin B6 last month it was 14 I've also had two chemical pregnancie's so I think I defiantly had a defect

no its actually not! i usually have long lps like 15 or 16 so thats what threw me off because i actually started having AF signs at like 4-5 dpo and i knew from then i was out..and i know for sure i ovulated because i had a progesterone test done 7 days after pos opk that showed i did..so im not sure what happened this month! but i have heard of vit b6 and i want to look into it, and also progesterone cream helps ive heard but i think that has to be prescribed by a dr

I had a short lp some months only six days I took vitamin B6 last month it was 14 I've also had two chemical pregnancie's so I think I defiantly had a defect

where can u get vit b6? is it over the counter or do u have to have it prescribed? and how do u take it? the whole cycle? lol im willing to try anything :winkwink:

I'm weak!!! I gave in and tested this morning at only 8dpo. It was as expected -- negative.

My bbs are so sore this past couple of days and my nose is catching lots of weird scents yesterday and today. With my last 3 kids, those were common signs with all of their pregnancies.

However, I am the queen of "dreaming up" symptoms!!! :dohh: Ahhh I hate the wait!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right with you. Also tested, just to get it out of my system, new it would be a BFN but couldn't help myself. I woke uo this morning at 6 and I felt so sick for half an hour, had to open the windows to air out the downstairs. Any smell was makin me feel so sick.
I hate this waiting but whats worse is having to start the whole process over again each month when the :witch: shows.

When is AF due for you?
My cycle has been 35 days for the last 2 months so I have ages to go.
Good luck :dust::dust::dust:

no its actually not! i usually have long lps like 15 or 16 so thats what threw me off because i actually started having AF signs at like 4-5 dpo and i knew from then i was out..and i know for sure i ovulated because i had a progesterone test done 7 days after pos opk that showed i did..so im not sure what happened this month! but i have heard of vit b6 and i want to look into it, and also progesterone cream helps ive heard but i think that has to be prescribed by a dr

I took B complex to help with my short lp.It went from 10 to 13 days.I got my progesterone cream from amazon.

i am on amazon i am getting some preseed and looking at progeterone creams..what kind do u get? and can i just go to the store and buy the b complex or should i get that on amazon too..also ive heard that clomid helps with lp..should i just hold off on getting the things to lengthen the lp or just order it anyway

i am on amazon i am getting some preseed and looking at progeterone creams..what kind do u get? and can i just go to the store and buy the b complex or should i get that on amazon too..also ive heard that clomid helps with lp..should i just hold off on getting the things to lengthen the lp or just order it anyway

My DH and I both LOVE the preseed!!!

Does anyone know what this "soy" stuff is people are talking about on here...I keep seeing women say they are taking "soy" ?

where can u get vit b6? is it over the counter or do u have to have it prescribed? and how do u take it? the whole cycle? lol im willing to try anything :winkwink:

I take 100 mg (one tablet) a day. I also take vitamin B complex with It as your not suppose to take it on its own. I got mine from amazon. I also tried progesterone cream but that made no difference. I take it the whole cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->