February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Your chart is looking good crumbs, what time did you take your temp this morning? was it later or earlier than usual?

xx

It was earlier, about 2 hrs earlier - I had to use the bathroom and was forced to temp right before. I went back to sleep and woke-up a few hours later and it was even higher, but I didn't record that temp. I actually had a fever today so I'm not sure how that affected my BBT.

I haven't lost hope! :dust:

I can't believe you are waiting until 18dpo... I'd have well peed on something by now lol :haha:

xx

The evil witch got me! I'm so upset =( I wouldn't have been as upset if I she had come on the 17th like she was supposed to but she was 3 days late and each day I got a little more excited... ugh oh well my mom bought me a cute Eagles baby outfit to make me feel a little better =)

:hugs: So sorry she got you. I hate when AF is late for no good reason.

I wonder who will be the thread's next :bfp:

Lisa40, I can't believe it myself ... I was testing at 8DPO just 2 cycles ago! It's actually the reason why I'm too chicken to test now! BTW, your last post was the last thing I read before I fell asleep last night and so I went to sleep deciding to TEST when I wake-up ...

Woke up this morning and totally forgot about testing! :dohh: Tomorrow ... maybe :wacko:

The evil witch got me! I'm so upset =( I wouldn't have been as upset if I she had come on the 17th like she was supposed to but she was 3 days late and each day I got a little more excited... ugh oh well my mom bought me a cute Eagles baby outfit to make me feel a little better =)

Sorry the :witch: got you! Fx for next cycle! :hugs:

Sorry she got you Mrsgood2be - good luck for your next cycle.

I'm officially 1 day late!! I ovulated 2 days later than I normally do and have taken that into account when working out my dates. (ignore my ticker it's all out of sync now).

I tested this morning with a frer and got a bfn, not even a hint....not sure what to think. Surely a frer would have picked up something by now? Sore bbs and funny cramping/twinges, not really like af cramps though. Afraid I'm getting my hopes up.

Good luck Ramie!

Not happy. Four hours of important lectures this morning and I wake up and vomit. I feel so sick I have had a few dry crackers and a Ginger tea but I still feel so dizzy. I don't think me being ill has effected my temps though because it hasn't jumped a load or dropped.

Me too. I have a week until testing myself.

Sorry you're sick Bella :( :hugs:

The :witch: got me this morning so I'm out of the Feb. testing! I was down for Valentine's day, thinking I might have a shorter cycle but turns out it was a 32 days cycle and the earliest I could have tested was after v-day anyway. I wish they'd go back to being regular like before I had my son but no such luck. That makes ovulating a bit of a guessing game. This was only our 2nd month TTC though so I'll give it a while longer before I start getting concerned that something isn't right. Good luck to everyone still in the running for a February :bfp:!! The numbers are looking good so far. :D

hello :witch:. goodbye birthday bfp.

Not happy. Four hours of important lectures this morning and I wake up and vomit. I feel so sick I have had a few dry crackers and a Ginger tea but I still feel so dizzy. I don't think me being ill has effected my temps though because it hasn't jumped a load or dropped.

I hope you feel better soon ... even better, I hope it turns out to be pregnancy symptoms! :flower:

lucy_lu10 & ptr, sorry the :witch: got you! Fx that your new cycle is the one!

ptr, the bright side is you can really celebrate your birthday now :hugs:

oooohhhh crumbs - i see you have caved and will be testing tomorrow, cant wait to see the result.

good luck
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"