February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Congrats to all the new bfps!!! And good luck to you 9babies...hoping everything is fine and your tests or urine are just not picking up much hcg. Yesterday at 10dpo I checked my cm in the evening and had red up near my cervix but only right near my cervix, and then I took a bath and it never came back. I always get brown cm before af but not until 12dpo, and never ever red. Could this be implantation??? Has anyone ever had something similar?

im out girls :cry:

well done to all the :bfp:

:dust: to all the :witch: got or who are waiting to test!

heres hopeing for a mothers day :bfp:!

:hug: Diva and all the others who are newly out.

Plenty of :dust: to those in limbo still, and those who are too early to start testing (though really, when TTC is there any such thing lol)

Mrs PTTC; your chart shows with only one decimal place too... ;) It's just the way it shows on the display chart, though it records the two decimal places. :)

Beesbella, my BFP chart had a huge dip! Look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/318aca it's an implantation dip (or was for me...!) and very normal. You can often see a dip at around 7-10 DPO, even if there was no implantation too. :)

I'm confused now! When I view it it shows 2 decimal places! And when I view the chart gallery that's also 2 decimal places, I've also viewed other people's charts on here and that's 2 dec places, what on earth is going on lol :shrug: x

Mrs PTTC; your chart shows with only one decimal place too... ;) It's just the way it shows on the display chart, though it records the two decimal places. :)

Beesbella, my BFP chart had a huge dip! Look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/318aca it's an implantation dip (or was for me...!) and very normal. You can often see a dip at around 7-10 DPO, even if there was no implantation too. :)

I'm confused now! When I view it it shows 2 decimal places! And when I view the chart gallery that's also 2 decimal places, I've also viewed other people's charts on here and that's 2 dec places, what on earth is going on lol :shrug: x

I think I might know what's going on: Edit: I don't know who's Celsius chart I saw anymore :dohh: (but mine is in Celsius) and when I view a Fahrenheit chart, it also shows 1 decimal place markers but if you look closely at the dots, it's in the middle of the numbers, meaning it's recorded properly (2 decimals).

Hope it helps!

well I've started spotting today at 11 dpo, which is my usual... so I'll be out.. moving on to hopefully lucky cycle #7, since we got married on 7-7-07... fx'd..

I think I might know what's going on: Edit: I don't know who's Celsius chart I saw anymore :dohh: (but mine is in Celsius) and when I view a Fahrenheit chart, it also shows 1 decimal place markers but if you look closely at the dots, it's in the middle of the numbers, meaning it's recorded properly (2 decimals).

Hope it helps!

You know I'm so stupid :dohh:, don't listen to me, I've just viewed my chart again and it doesnt show to 2 dec places, I think what looked different about Bella's chart was that her temps don't fluctuate as much as mine, mine are all over the place as I don't sleep well, and now I've just discovered that I've got a dodgy thermometer. Sorry for being so dim x

Hi Katy, can you update me as :witch: got me. But you know what I'm happy as I've got a shorter cycle and no spotting for days beforehand, thank you my AC (& Maca!) :thumbup: Can you also update misshttc as she's a good friend of mine, got her AF ages ago but hasnt been back on to update it, I don't think she knows how to bless :awww:. Sorry Nic if you're reading this :D x

I know - its annoying having to change your ticker each month when you don't have regular cycles :growlmad:

xx

MrsPTTC, we're all new at this! No worries. Don't worry to much about your fluctuating temps, I've seem some way more volatile than yours and they got a :bfp:! :hugs:

Fx for us :dust::dust:

Your chart is looking good crumbs, what time did you take your temp this morning? was it later or earlier than usual?

xx

haha, that's why I used the ticker from FF, cos it updated when I updated my chart, without needing to be changed all the time!!! So if my chart confirmed O, my ticker would start saying xDPO, and when AF came and I recorded it on my chart, it'd start on CD1 again... Made life a lot simpler for irregular cycles!!! lol

And as for the wildly fluctuating temps, oral temperatures fluctuate a LOT. You can move the thermometer a few mm to one side and get a (hugely) different reading! You can take multiple readings one after another and get different temps. It's just the nature of oral temp taking! But it's not the temp itself, it's the TREND that FF tracks. If you want to be more accurate, rectal is the most accurate, and vaginal is the next best. Personally I stuck with oral and it still worked fine, even with it up and down all the time, there was still a definite trend to see when I O'd. :)

Ooo I'm definitely sticking with oral, don't like the sound of the others ha ha. I think it would help if I could sleep for more than 2hours a night! But I'm using the OPK's and I'm not really taking the temps that seriously, just thought I'd better start to make sure I'm ovulating properly. Despite the bad temps this month my chart still said I ovulated the day after my positive opk so it's all good :) x

Bless you Katie, I'm not surprised! Hopefully your cycles will get better and better. I hope mine doesnt get any shorter, I still want a good LP, which was the reason I took the AC in the first place!! x

Awww :hugs: katie although I can understand why! :dohh:

xx

Doctors appointment tomorrow, so hopefully he'll set the ball rolling for me to have a ticker again soon...:thumbup:

Excellent - & Mals SA results should be back soon too shouldn't they?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->