February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Accident & emergency at the hospital...in England we can go there rather than the docs or we have walk in centres too if you cant get to see the doc or if we just want a second opinion. Where do you live?

You can get some progesterone cream yourself over the counter, but I would speak to a medical professional before you do anything, but I think it's important that you do see someone very soon, given the history.

Hopefully everything will be good this time round, I really am rooting for you & your little one.

Good luck hun
xx

I live in the usa, and my insurance doesnt have walk in clinics, or anything. I have to get authorized to see anyone but the er, and my primary care doctor. and it really sucks bc I am so dang nervous about all this. and I really need to be seen before 8 weeks.

thanks. I have some progesterone pills from my last doctor, and so I am taking those, but I really need some reassurance with the betas.

off to make some calls see what I can dish up.

Can you go to the ER?? or is that not really an option?

Let us know how you get on :thumbup:
xxx

I cant go to the er, unless I am bleeding, they will just send me home. they did that yesterday!!

so I am on hold with the nurse line asking for advice. I hate when t hey put me on hold.

Grrrrr, I hate that too, :growlmad: I bet they have crap hold music too :haha:

xx

i think i'd just show up at the GP doctor's office on monday and make him do something.

and then i would look for a new doctor!!! :hugs:`

If you don't mind me asking were your angels before or after your 2 kids? or in the middle??

hope they don't keep you on hold too much longer :nope:
xx

9babies, sending you lots of extra sticky dust for your little bean xxxx

congrats to all those with :bfp:
my test didnt get much darker today, and I am getting really paranoid and scared, and my doctor wont see me till 8 weeks so I am about to pitch a fit.

please get out your sticky vibes and send them my way if you can, bc I am worried I am going to lose this one too.

Sticky vibes sent!!! :hugs:

Wow look at all the BFP's!!

9babiesgone sending lots of :dust: your way, it must be very frustrating for you, good luck at the docs.

BeesBella, if you go on fertility friend and then chart gallery, there are loads of pregnancy charts with temp dips. My temp has been dipping and I'm 12DPO but no sign of spotting which I usually get from 10DPO so I'm still hopefull (BFN again today) but looking at those charts it looks quite normal.. I might be wrong as this is my first month charting so I'm far from an expert! One thing though, your chart isn't to 2 decimal places, are you using a proper Basal thermometer? or just an ordinary one? I think you're supposed to use a basal one at 2 dec places for it to be accurate? x

It is at 2 decimal places this mornings temp was 97.58. Thanks for your help.

Mrs PTTC; your chart shows with only one decimal place too... ;) It's just the way it shows on the display chart, though it records the two decimal places. :)

Beesbella, my BFP chart had a huge dip! Look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/318aca it's an implantation dip (or was for me...!) and very normal. You can often see a dip at around 7-10 DPO, even if there was no implantation too. :)

Congrats to the new BFP's! I can't wait to test in a little over a week and hopefully join you ladies :).

I don't know how to feel right now... I'm 3 days late and I haven't been late for the last 4 months but I don't know I took a pregnancy test this morning and got a bfn but still no sign of AF so I don't know what to do I guess I'll just have to wait it out but it's very frustraighting =P

Good luck to everyone left to test and congratulations to everyone who has gotten their bfp already this month!

I don't know how to feel right now... I'm 3 days late and I haven't been late for the last 4 months but I don't know I took a pregnancy test this morning and got a bfn but still no sign of AF so I don't know what to do I guess I'll just have to wait it out but it's very frustraighting =P

Good luck to everyone left to test and congratulations to everyone who has gotten their bfp already this month!

What test did you do? I took at frer yesterday and bfn, af should be due today though. You might just need a few more days :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->