FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

i got another bright pink bfp this morning, perhaps things are looking up and i wont lose this little one?

I am so stressed out!!! x

I'm glad to hear it Holliedolly :D Fingers crossed this LO sticks

Hollie- :flower: walk away from poas! Give it a few days so you don't stress out.

Well I poas IC and it was :bfn: but maybe too early for those ones. 12dpo and :af: I'm not out yet!

:coffee:

i got another bright pink bfp this morning, perhaps things are looking up and i wont lose this little one?

I am so stressed out!!! x

glad you got a Bfp again, but you should not be stressing - that isn't healthy for baby. Why not go to the doctor and get a couple betas to see how fast it is doubling? That would put your mind at ease.

HollieDolly, so happy to see you got a bfp again!! :) I agree with Minuet, maybe getting some beta's done will help you feel better!!

I tested this morning with a superdrug test.... 9dpo. Think it was bfn, if I laid it down on the kitchencounter and just looked at it without picking it up it seemed to have a little shadow of a line maybe, but when I look closely I don't see anything, so going with bfn. But I know it's still early!

here's 2 pics, for anyone that wants to squint.

Attachments

• CAM00523.jpg
    CAM00523.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CAM00524.jpg
    CAM00524.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies - hope you don't mind me popping by.

Eltjuh- I agree - from further away it looks like a faint line, but closer up it seems to disappear! Fxd for you. Xxx

Congrats to he new bfp's and lots of baby dust to those trying or testing this month

Xxxxx

I feel like my body is way behind western medicine tests. I've never gotten a pos opk and so far no clear BFP. I poas IC again it- this time I squinted and thought I saw the faintest line.Since I am not past expected period maybe it still can't pick it up. I don't want to waste a Digi! AHH! 13dpo and :af: I'm not out yet!

Maybe I will stop on the way home for some FRERs!

Fingers X'd Eltjuh!

Eltjuh said:
I tested this morning with a superdrug test.... 9dpo. Think it was bfn, if I laid it down on the kitchencounter and just looked at it without picking it up it seemed to have a little shadow of a line maybe, but when I look closely I don't see anything, so going with bfn. But I know it's still early!

here's 2 pics, for anyone that wants to squint.
i can't see a line, but its still early; hopefully you get one soon

I think I may have my 1ST EVER :bfp: !!! Line is faint (looks more obvious in person)- let me know what you think?! 14dpo and temps still up! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0198[2].jpg
    IMG_0198[2].jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0199[2].jpg
    IMG_0199[2].jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Yeah that's definitely a bfp!!! :) Congrats!!

I did a frer this morning which was negative... :S
Had some cramps yesterday that made me stop and go: ouch! when we were in the shops.... Hoping that might've been implantation.... So can't really expect a bfp until tomorrow at the earliest! FX'd!!

Kinda feeling bummed about it, cause I had a good feeling about this month. And my chart kind of seems all over the place. FF hasn't given me a O-date yet, it gave me a dotted line but not till cd25 which doesn't make sense to me. As I know I always O around cd18 and had a pos opk then aswell (or maybe that was cd17 or something like that) The first temps that I did put in are actually higher cause I had some drinks the night before those temps. So my chart is a bit of a mess, but I think I O'd on the 11th (maybe the 12th) so that would make me 10dpo (or 9) today.

I think I may have my 1ST EVER :bfp: !!! Line is faint (looks more obvious in person)- let me know what you think?! 14dpo and temps still up! :happydance:

congrats i see plus sign too !!!

:hugs: Think I will confirm with a Digi tomorrow and then you can put me down!

lune_miel I totally see it!!! It's plain as day to me!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Eltjuh fingers are crossed for you hoping this month is your month!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->