** February Testing 2022**

2 hour hold and unfortunately not seeing anything on the pink dye. Must have been a cruel blue dye earlier.

I think I'm just going to wait for AF to show up. Originally due Sunday so just one more day to go.

View attachment 1106081 View attachment 1106082

sorry I missed this earlier! I feel I see something on these. But if not that was one evil line on the blue dye and I’d avoid those in the future!

Hi ladies. AF officially arrived today a day early. Drop below coverline and red flow. I was disappointed but now more relieved as I felt like I was in limbo these past couple of days.

Will be going for my HSG on cd 5 or cd 12 so one step closer to getting more answers to what's happening inside.

Good luck to all those still testing, this is definitely one lucky testing thread so far I have to say.

Hi ladies. AF officially arrived today a day early. Drop below coverline and red flow. I was disappointed but now more relieved as I felt like I was in limbo these past couple of days.

Will be going for my HSG on cd 5 or cd 12 so one step closer to getting more answers to what's happening inside.

Good luck to all those still testing, this is definitely one lucky testing thread so far I have to say.
Aww sorry lovely. Fingers crossed for next cycle xxxx

Sorry af arrived ladies

9dpo bfn on easy@home, which I expected cause they are 25mui

I’ve had a bunch of faint lines on Wondfro this afternoon and evening ladies, very faint but there in person. I’m 9dpo.
I’m probably crazy insane but I put up a ticker to be optimistic. I expect it’ll come down soon.
Does anyone know the dose of baby aspirin to help prevent loss? I’ve got some regular aspirin here so I took a third of a 300mg tablet but have no clue on doseage!

D364E2A9-911A-4B5B-96E2-B9A25ABD4A69.jpeg 5856EFE7-3A38-4BBC-8EF4-99E44BC20680.jpeg

I’ve had a bunch of faint lines on Wondfro this afternoon and evening ladies, very faint but there in person. I’m 9dpo.
I’m probably crazy insane but I put up a ticker to be optimistic. I expect it’ll come down soon.
Does anyone know the dose of baby aspirin to help prevent loss? I’ve got some regular aspirin here so I took a third of a 300mg tablet but have no clue on doseage!

View attachment 1106113 View attachment 1106114
There’s definite progression on your tests.. fx they carry on getting darker

@swedengirl
Woop woop congratulations hon. Always good seeing it in writing. H&H 9 months to you hon.
Ure have to still pop back in the testing groups so we can see how ure pregnancy is going.

@Tesh23
Oh man hon I am absolutely gutted AF showed up. I was really hoping it may of been a implantation dip in temp and the bleeding.
Let's hope this brand new cycle will be the one hon.

@Deethehippy
Yessss girl look at that beautiful ticker. Fx so much hon this one is the one.

I see those @Deethehippy goodluck for your next tests!
I caved and bought frer :( lol used 3 wee of the day but held for 2hrs and I can see a vfl but I’ll say indent cause I know how this goes… 9dpo still early (sorry about my dirty nail, I was with the kids in the garden beforehand)

65550E9B-2654-4DF7-8205-E719644A56F7.jpeg

I see those @Deethehippy goodluck for your next tests!
I caved and bought frer :( lol used 3 wee of the day but held for 2hrs and I can see a vfl but I’ll say indent cause I know how this goes… 9dpo still early (sorry about my dirty nail, I was with the kids in the garden beforehand)

View attachment 1106115
Looks pink to me I'd say faint bfp good luck when you test again

Thank you I hope so, I’m surprised my camera picked it up, it’s so faint tho
I will do another tonight

8D3EBC53-45DB-4693-BE8A-AC8DFD1D0D6E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member