** February Testing 2022**

@amantila - great progression! :)
@tdog - your hormones are probably still adjusting, doesn’t mean you won’t ovulate and I’ve been known to spot around O anyway..BD anyway and assume you could still be in with a chance, you never know.

Ladies I'm having a melt down here I'm cd 12 technically cd 13 as past midnight but I've had pink cm when wiped when went to loo feel like I'm not going to ovulate :cry: I honestly feel like af on way I no I had implant out last Friday and I no we ntnp but I'm meh with it now, think my body has gone meh with it all and said sod ya you've had enough :rofl: xx

I didn’t realise you would return to normal cycles so quickly after stopping a type of contraception to be honest. I assumed you would have a withdrawal bleed first. I obviously could be very well wrong here xxxx

@swedengirl @elmum I'm not sure what's happening with me tbh. Yesterday after being to the loo I wiped once and saw a bit of reddish brown which I was sure was AF. Had mild AF cramping intermittently all day, not a single cramp today.

After that one time it's just been a light beige when wiping, like a few specs on a liner if I can even call it that. The thing is my temp is low like yesterday.. I have no idea what's going on but have asked dh to get me some tests, he should be back within the hour... really not getting my hopes up.

I didn’t realise you would return to normal cycles so quickly after stopping a type of contraception to be honest. I assumed you would have a withdrawal bleed first. I obviously could be very well wrong here xxxx

Yea after the implant your cycles can go back to normal, some women can actually fall straight away after having it out, I did a ovulation test the clear blue one that indicates the 4 most fertile day and flashing smiley, which means high which this is one of the first days so tomorrow or Sunday be peak :shrug: xx

Yea after the implant your cycles can go back to normal, some women can actually fall straight away after having it out, I did a ovulation test the clear blue one that indicates the 4 most fertile day and flashing smiley, which means high which this is one of the first days so tomorrow or Sunday be peak :shrug: xx

the flashing smiley face just means a peak in estrogen which you can get before a period too. everyone i know whos had the coil out has had a withdrawl bleeding too. but least it means that if af does come it should be a very fertile cycle

wow congratulations on all the bfps!! i always lurking in here waiting for good news :dance::bfp:

So I did another blue dye that I first did on 9 dpo.

Result in pic for comparison... saw the line within a minute and looks like there is a definite difference from 9dpo... really don't know ehat to think... I have one more blue dye for tomorrow... if the line is still there I will test with a pink

IMG_20220211_130311.jpg

Result in pic for comparison... saw the line within a minute and looks like there is a definite difference from 9dpo... really don't know ehat to think... I have one more blue dye for tomorrow... if the line is still there I will test with a pink

View attachment 1106080
Definite progression I’d say you are on your way to a bfp
:dust:

View attachment 1106080

Definite progression!!!!! That’s one evil line if that’s not a BFP! Go get a pink dye- I can’t waittttttttt!

View attachment 1106080

Definitely some progression :) second the pink dye can't wait xx

Trying so hard not to get my hopes up... getting very very slight cramping in my lower back now.

the flashing smiley face just means a peak in estrogen which you can get before a period too. everyone i know whos had the coil out has had a withdrawl bleeding too. but least it means that if af does come it should be a very fertile cycle

wow congratulations on all the bfps!! i always lurking in here waiting for good news :dance::bfp:

I no you can get a peak just before period I no it was blank yesterday and flashing smiley today I used these ones 3/4 years ago, only used regular opks 11 years ago :shrug: it's more ewcm with pink tinged to it now so I don't weather it break through from the implant or weather I'm going ovulate I'm sure time will tell :haha: I no few people who had the implant out and fell that month I no each woman different I'm prob the odd one out and bleed all the way through now which I have done in past lol xx

2 hour hold and unfortunately not seeing anything on the pink dye. Must have been a cruel blue dye earlier.

I think I'm just going to wait for AF to show up. Originally due Sunday so just one more day to go.

20220211_150520.jpg 20220211_150535.jpg

Trying so hard not to get my hopes up... getting very very slight cramping in my lower back now.

Got all my fingers crossed for you Tesh! Have you used these blue dyes before and know they normally have clear BFN?

Took a test today BFN!! I am brown spotting (only when I wipe), usually happens a day before AF starts; so I am assuming she will be here tomorrow. I guess we will see <3 If I don't get AF over the weekend, I'll take a test on Monday.

Took a test today BFN!! I am brown spotting (only when I wipe), usually happens a day before AF starts; so I am assuming she will be here tomorrow. I guess we will see <3 If I don't get AF over the weekend, I'll take a test on Monday.

Good luck for your next test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->