** February Testing 2022**

@JAM1611
I had a feeling u was going to be pregnant hon esp after sadly losing ure grandad. I was going too write it at the time but I decided to leave it because of what u was going through.
I sadly lost my lovely grandad in 2013. 2 months after giving birth to my now 9 year. Losing a loved one is the worst kind of pain.
I rekon ure gonna have a baby boy. Just a feeling.
Massive congratulations hon.

So so happy for all those who have gotten there BFPs. I haven't been on here for a few days so it was lovely coming on and seeing all the BFPs.
Hope the rest of the month is just as lucky.
Well i kind of had the same thoughts too byt I didn’t want to hold much hope to it to be honest. But here we are :p

i will be happy with boy or a girl. I have a feeling will be a girl. One thing i had already said is I don’t want to find out early this time round xxx

Well i kind of had the same thoughts too byt I didn’t want to hold much hope to it to be honest. But here we are :p

i will be happy with boy or a girl. I have a feeling will be a girl. One thing i had already said is I don’t want to find out early this time round xxx

Same here! I think I want to wait until the birth this time if this is a sticky bean! Hope i can persuade my OH!

Same here! I think I want to wait until the birth this time if this is a sticky bean! Hope i can persuade my OH!
Yeah he was the one last time that wanted to find out so we did a big gender reveal party. It was amazing but I really want to wait this time. Xxx

Looks like I've just begun cd1 on 10dpo! 9 day luteal phase... I just don't get how I've started 3 days early with a progesterone count of 51.9... sigh

This is the first time I have had a luteal phase like this.

Looks like I've just begun cd1 on 10dpo! 9 day luteal phase... I just don't get how I've started 3 days early with a progesterone count of 51.9... sigh

ahh sorry Tesh! But nice to not have AF on Valentine’s as a silver lining. You were going to get your tube checked this cycle if I remember correctly?

Oh no love! Big hugs xxx

A very light line on a blue dye last night a 9dpo, maybe a shadow on an IC this morning? But temp took a nose dive below my coverline today at 10dpo, been having on and off mild cramping since last night and beige cm this morning.

So much for high progesterone lol. Pretty sure AF is on her way early.. hopefully I can be done with AF before Vday!
Hoping that’s an implantation dip! How’s your temp today?

11dpo still positive not as dark think because I drank a bottle of water all night. Think the frer will be here today. Waiting on the mail man. My Heartrate has been up the past few days and symptoms still coming full force.

20220210_110802.jpg 20220210_100616.jpg

Ladies I'm having a melt down here I'm cd 12 technically cd 13 as past midnight but I've had pink cm when wiped when went to loo feel like I'm not going to ovulate :cry: I honestly feel like af on way I no I had implant out last Friday and I no we ntnp but I'm meh with it now, think my body has gone meh with it all and said sod ya you've had enough :rofl: xx

Ladies I'm having a melt down here I'm cd 12 technically cd 13 as past midnight but I've had pink cm when wiped when went to loo feel like I'm not going to ovulate :cry: I honestly feel like af on way I no I had implant out last Friday and I no we ntnp but I'm meh with it now, think my body has gone meh with it all and said sod ya you've had enough :rofl: xx
Might take your body some time to adjust to having implant out?? Not sure how it works with the one you had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->