** February Testing 2022**

I hate frers but I still buy the cycle before last my frer was getting darker Last month the line was there but not getting darker so I just taking it like a pitch of salt until it gets darker, havent brought any this month don't no if I will either xx

I hate frers but I still buy the cycle before last my frer was getting darker Last month the line was there but not getting darker so I just taking it like a pitch of salt until it gets darker, havent brought any this month don't no if I will either xx
It was easier years ago when I was having my other children, frer would be negative and that was that. I think I feel emotional after taking the test and seeing actual lines when I know it’s false.

I think the problem with frer is its actually too sensitive believe it or not. It seems it can pick up under 7 hcg which is very sensitive as we not pregnant can make naturally up to 5hcg so there is room for error I think. Especially if you recently had a mc or have a chemical pregnancy it will be detected too. It used to be just 10hcg and then you knew for sure if you got a hint of a line it meant you were deffo pregnant. I was wary of my lines this pregnancy didn't believe it until I had a solid line and a digital yes.

@ehjmorris sorry about the negative digital, but like you said, they are definately not as sensitive.
Your frer are looking good. Keep testing. :)

@Mummy23beauts I agree with @RedRose19 they are so sensitive now, it kind of back fires. Sorry the lines are digging up some feelings for you. -xxx-

AFM - 2 dpo.
BDing was not very easy this time round, AND ovulation was delayed due to my loss last month, and so my chances are not what they usually are. Trying not to be dissappointed.
Either way I'll be testing a bit later. depending how I feel.

I think that might be the problem with FRER. Just TOO sensitive. I was still getting a faint line with my m/c when it was 2 days after my hcg being below 10 & with bleeding heavy. So I know my hcg was in the single digits at that point & I was still seeing lines. They were super duper faint but definitely there, too. I hesitate to trust them anymore unless I can see the line clearly and it progresses within 48-72 hours.

I am waiting for my FRER to arrive today (the irony!) so I took a cheapie test this morning. Top 2 are from yesterday & bottom test is today's test.
D76CC7B6-D90F-4A06-B7AB-914833768E54.jpeg

I think that might be the problem with FRER. Just TOO sensitive. I was still getting a faint line with my m/c when it was 2 days after my hcg being below 10 & with bleeding heavy. So I know my hcg was in the single digits at that point & I was still seeing lines. They were super duper faint but definitely there, too. I hesitate to trust them anymore unless I can see the line clearly and it progresses within 48-72 hours.

I am waiting for my FRER to arrive today (the irony!) so I took a cheapie test this morning. Top 2 are from yesterday & bottom test is today's test.
View attachment 1106157
I tested out my hcg.. that’s why I had a frer left over because they were completely blank as of last week (literally no line).. maybe the one I did today was a dud of the pack.
Edit: ps I see your lines

Frer are apparently not as sensitive now and are now 12mlU so I've heard.
I did think they were less sensitive because with my 2 year old had a blazing positive on Frer at 10dpo. But with my youngest I found my ICs were darker than frer. I got lines at 10dpo on my ICs and got all excited and grabbed a frer and was so disappointed becuase the line was so faint.
It was notably darker at 11dpo tho and the easy@home and Sweetyfox were dark by 13dpo. Love them tests.
I've never gotten a false negative with Frer even when we were ttc for 11 months. But any lines I always back up with other brands. Just to be sure.

I don't knoq who said about the cb digital. The one with weeks indicator is not that sensitive I think its 25 or 50mlU.
The ones that just say pregnant and not pregnant are more sensitive.

I’ve never used easy@home before, is it normal to still be negative?
I’m really hoping the frers aren’t bad indents

Hi hon what does the easy@home test look like. Does it just have HCG on the handle or does it have Hcg and easy@home on the handle?

The ones with just HCG written are 10mlU and the other ones with easy@home and hcg written are 25mlU.

Ure frer is definitely progressing fingers crossed they keep getting darker and ure others show positive as well.

Frer are apparently not as sensitive now and are now 12mlU so I've heard.
I did think they were less sensitive because with my 2 year old had a blazing positive on Frer at 10dpo. But with my youngest I found my ICs were darker than frer. I got lines at 10dpo on my ICs and got all excited and grabbed a frer and was so disappointed becuase the line was so faint.
It was notably darker at 11dpo tho and the easy@home and Sweetyfox were dark by 13dpo. Love them tests.
I've never gotten a false negative with Frer even when we were ttc for 11 months. But any lines I always back up with other brands. Just to be sure.

I don't knoq who said about the cb digital. The one with weeks indicator is not that sensitive I think its 25 or 50mlU.
The ones that just say pregnant and not pregnant are more sensitive.
I thought id follow up with a cheapie.. these are babymad ones they haven’t given me any evaps or indents so far so I’m baffled today..
Surly I couldn’t have ov straight off the back of my mc?
I may have to get bloods done to see what’s going on.

3580D3CD-E38E-424D-8423-2DA37B21F14F.jpeg 11F377DA-C1F8-4C5A-A3B7-4A9DCF7849F7.jpeg 304C6DE4-8BB0-4869-A662-42720A3BD886.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts That is strange! I would retest tomorrow see if it gets darker.
Did you guys BD beginning of your cycle? If you O'd earlier do you have a chance?

We bd’d days after the bleeding stopped, but I thought I’d ov either late or further towards the middle of my cycle. I’m not sure when af is due if it’s back to 28/30days it’s next week but iv been known to have 26/27day cycles too. My gp wouldn’t do blood work but I did test out my hormones, all tests were negative last week. So confused

@Mummy23beauts I love them babymad tests they were great I see lines on them also how confusing for you xx

My test this morning is no darker :( maybe even lighter. I did pee at 2am and it’s 6am now. Will try again in another 2 hrs.

will catch up on feed soon

@Mummy23beauts
I can see those hon. I'm wondering if u O earlier becuase of the MC?
I had 4 early miscarriages in 2020 and after the First 2 I ovulated on cd8.
The other 2 I ovulated at my normol time of day 13 and 15.
A early loss can make u ovulate early.
It u have used them baby mad tests b4 and they don't normally give lines surely with the Frer and them there must he something going on??

I never had hcg bloods done. I did want them to do it when I fell with my son. After the 4 early miscarriages I was supper paranoid' but they wudnt do them. Even when I had a bleed at 6 weeks they still didn't do bloods.
Seems here In the UK its not a thing.
But seems standard in places like the US.
Wish they did do them here.
I only ever have pregnancy tests to rely on.

@Salty00
How many dpo are you hon? Sore boobs was my very first sign with my 9 year old dd and 2 year old ds.
With my youngest I had zero symptoms and that totally threw me off. Was convinced I was going to be out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->