** February Testing 2022**

Im sorry to post on someone elses post, but my own post wouldnt let me post a pic. I took this yesterday and faint positive showed up at 10mm. Rexall brand pregnancy test forum said if its an evap, you can slightly rub the test window and evap will go away so i did that and lines are still visible. According to Flo ovulation app, i ovulated on jan 21. Last cycle was jan 7. So if the app is correct, im 11 days late for AF. Digital says negative but this test and walmart cheapies all show light positives..the walmart cheapie this morning showed light line at 7 mm while past walmart cheapies have shown up at 10 mm. What do you think? First pic is walmart cheapie from this morning. Other pic is yesterdays test.

20220215_084327.jpg 20220215_084117.jpg

Im sorry to post on someone elses post, but my own post wouldnt let me post a pic. I took this yesterday and faint positive showed up at 10mm. Rexall brand pregnancy test forum said if its an evap, you can slightly rub the test window and evap will go away so i did that and lines are still visible. According to Flo ovulation app, i ovulated on jan 21. Last cycle was jan 7. So if the app is correct, im 11 days late for AF. Digital says negative but this test and walmart cheapies all show light positives..the walmart cheapie this morning showed light line at 7 mm while past walmart cheapies have shown up at 10 mm. What do you think? First pic is walmart cheapie from this morning. Other pic is yesterdays test.

View attachment 1106197 View attachment 1106198
They look positive to me.. but maybe too light for a digital to pick up

Just wanted to update with my progression! I’ve tested nearly everyday since 9dpo. I’m 15dpo and these are 25mui and seeing great progression which feels reassuring after my CP! So hoping these is a sticky one now!

baby dust to you all!

A047B526-0394-4762-B020-A7DEA740BE7E.jpeg

@Brandy Bravo Those are definately positive! Like you said, possibly a later ovulation. Will you be testing again?

@swedengirl What beautiful lines!! Congradulations again! I am certain seeing that progression is amazing!

@ehjmorris i see them and progression! Congrats!

@Mummy23beauts hope you get answers! Can’t definitely see a faint line

@Salty00 totally see a line on your FRER!

@Brandy Bravo i always ovulate way later than the standard windows put in apps so you could have ovulated later
They are quite light so I know not everyone will see them but hopefully have some answers by the end of the week.

Iv decided that the tests were faulty, if I go by a normal cycle for me I’d be due af on the 23rd. That’s 8days away, Iv read it is impossible to get a bfp 8days before af and my first lines were yesterday which were 9days before af.

I just did a FRER mid-day and not seeing much progress. Granted it has been 24 hours or so. I will retest tomorrow and see if I can start to see a difference or assume these are just negatives.

71AD9740-B519-4703-8AA2-9512A72EE7C9.jpeg

ETA-
Beautiful lines @swedengirl

Last edited:
Hey ladies, having a wonky cycle again… I think I ovulated because my boobs are always sore after and they are super sore now. They have been sore now for weeks and I’ve taken HPTs and all are BFN, I spotted brownish for two days a couple days ago and have tested since and still BFN. What’s going on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->