** February Testing 2022**

I had a m/c last month from a surprise pregnancy after successfully avoiding for 13+ years on Jan 20th. I was 4-5 weeks along so it was considered a chemical I think. I assumed it would either be a normal or late ovulation after that. So we avoided the days we typically do. Last month was an abnormally late ovulation which how we even ended up pregnant to begin with. If I am even pregnant again then it means I had to ovulate earlier than normal for me. My normal ovulation is cd 15 or 16. I am
Kicking myself for not temping to see what my new normal is. I have not needed to mess with temping in so many years so it is all new to get back into that. Watching my body signs for ovulation once I learned my cycle has worked perfectly. Until 2022. Ha! Currently on cd 26. I had crazy cramps on cd17 and thought maybe I ovulated then. If so I can’t be pregnant because we avoided that time frame. The only way I’d have a chance maybe is if it was cd 11-14. I have had cramps off & on ever since cd17 and really sore boobs this past weekend and today. Could all be signs of AF coming, too. I will retest tomorrow and see if there is any test progression or not.

I had a m/c last month from a surprise pregnancy after successfully avoiding for 13+ years on Jan 20th. I was 4-5 weeks along so it was considered a chemical I think. I assumed it would either be a normal or late ovulation after that. So we avoided the days we typically do. Last month was an abnormally late ovulation which how we even ended up pregnant to begin with. If I am even pregnant again then it means I had to ovulate earlier than normal for me. My normal ovulation is cd 15 or 16. I am
Kicking myself for not temping to see what my new normal is. I have not needed to mess with temping in so many years so it is all new to get back into that. Watching my body signs for ovulation once I learned my cycle has worked perfectly. Until 2022. Ha! Currently on cd 26. I had crazy cramps on cd17 and thought maybe I ovulated then. If so I can’t be pregnant because we avoided that time frame. The only way I’d have a chance maybe is if it was cd 11-14. I have had cramps off & on ever since cd17 and really sore boobs this past weekend and today. Could all be signs of AF coming, too. I will retest tomorrow and see if there is any test progression or not.
after a mc you can be more fertile, and so your body may ovulate bit sooner. i know with this baby i ovulated cd 11 i had to of or i wouldnt of gotten pregnant, so it does happen

@Mummy23beauts
I can see those hon. I'm wondering if u O earlier becuase of the MC?
I had 4 early miscarriages in 2020 and after the First 2 I ovulated on cd8.
The other 2 I ovulated at my normol time of day 13 and 15.
A early loss can make u ovulate early.
It u have used them baby mad tests b4 and they don't normally give lines surely with the Frer and them there must he something going on??

I never had hcg bloods done. I did want them to do it when I fell with my son. After the 4 early miscarriages I was supper paranoid' but they wudnt do them. Even when I had a bleed at 6 weeks they still didn't do bloods.
Seems here In the UK its not a thing.
But seems standard in places like the US.
Wish they did do them here.
I only ever have pregnancy tests to rely on.
I’m in the uk hun, my gp usually sends me to the epu for bloods or can call up and book them myself.
I’m mid panicking that something may be still left over though..

@Mummy23beauts I had a mc at 5 weeks, less than 3 weeks later had another bfp for my now 3.5 y/o. Its common to ovulate earlier after a mc. Sorry for your loss and hope this ones a sticky bean :)

Sorry probably missing posts but here goes…

@Deethehippy – I agree, frer really need to fix their issues, so sorry about covid! Goodluck if you do decide to test

@Mummy23beauts - Sorry about the lines on the frer, I do however see the lines on the other tests.
You could have ovulated not too long after? Are you going to get bloods done today?

@sallyhansen76 – thank you, they definitely are not as sensitive, I will try and get another digital tomorrow if my line is darker again. I used my other one this morning lol of course negative but it was darker inside so I think its almost there!

@Salty00 – I see the faint lines, hoping they darken for you, haha I know I swear off frer every month but continue to buy them
Goodluck for your next test

@Suggerhoney – it is the one with easy@home written on it, they are 25mui and I finally got a squinter on it this morning! Digital still negative

As for me I did the frer with fmu and it was lighter than yesterday so i waited an hour and did another and its darker! coompared all last three morning smu tests and its definetely pink and darker day by day. i mean not blazing but obvious.
and i also got a squinter on the easy@home!! got bloods taken this morning, will find out in two days.

See all of your lines, ehjmorris! What is your estimated due date?

I’ve had a bunch of faint lines on Wondfro this afternoon and evening ladies, very faint but there in person. I’m 9dpo.
I’m probably crazy insane but I put up a ticker to be optimistic. I expect it’ll come down soon.
Does anyone know the dose of baby aspirin to help prevent loss? I’ve got some regular aspirin here so I took a third of a 300mg tablet but have no clue on doseage!

View attachment 1106113 View attachment 1106114
81 mg aspirin

I maybe caved and tested one more time tonight. I can still see the FRER line very faintly.

40A63AAF-F597-4610-8120-65AF616F4163.jpeg A1F738AC-D0D3-4878-9410-0F9EFF220E3A.jpeg

Last edited:
AF showed for me 3 days early. :(
This last cycle, we DTD every other day during my fertile window.
I told my husband he better buckle up because this cycle I am not leaving anything to chance---I demanded a week of straight DTD.
If this cycle doesn't work, I am going to pursue testing for mechanical obstruction on my part.
<3

AF showed for me 3 days early. :(
This last cycle, we DTD every other day during my fertile window.
I told my husband he better buckle up because this cycle I am not leaving anything to chance---I demanded a week of straight DTD.
If this cycle doesn't work, I am going to pursue testing for mechanical obstruction on my part.
<3
So sorry x

Thank you for the support! Tonight’s frer and easy@home slight difference again :) looking forward to tomorrows test

Ladies I’m panicking.. it’s getting darker.
The cheapie is still processing. Please tell me it’s not my eyes

413912B2-3D2F-4788-89D8-610CE3FB60B5.jpeg DDC05780-4EE6-4C71-8A3E-BB253532E957.jpeg 385984FF-CA24-40F8-8BBE-96E0934E1E9D.jpeg 4D6B2F5F-49E0-4BD8-A0A8-8B01937DDF97.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->