• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** February Testing 2022**

Had a positive OPK this morning CD15...we’ve not BD this cycle yet so will be hoping OH is up for it tonight! I think tomorrow’s OPK should be darker because CD16/17 is my usual O day but definitely need to get some BD in ASAP!

Hope everyone else is ok and sending lots of luck all round.

View attachment 1105896

Oh yey fxd for you xx

Hello all

I’m currently around 7dpo. I had an early M/C mid December 2021at 5w.
As soon as I was able to I’ve been back on the baby making wagon! This is my 2nd cycle since my loss. I’m already a mother to 2 sons.

Been experiencing some symptoms since around 3dpo, including sore nipples for a couple of days and the odd sharp pull behind my belly button. Been experiencing very mild low cramps and twinging like elastic bands in the centre of my abdomen for a few days on and off. Also so so tired

My cycle is normally around 28 days give or take and was only a day out last month considering I had a loss as it’s so uncertain how your next cycle will be after that happens.
I don’t temp or track ovulation but I know when it’s my fertile time is but I know you don’t O every time for sure.

I have around another 8 days to wait til AF (10th February) might show her face so I’m just here trying not to symptom spot while I wait…..
would love some waiting buddies!

Wishing you all baby dust! X

Hello all

I’m currently around 7dpo. I had an early M/C mid December 2021at 5w.
As soon as I was able to I’ve been back on the baby making wagon! This is my 2nd cycle since my loss. I’m already a mother to 2 sons.

Been experiencing some symptoms since around 3dpo, including sore nipples for a couple of days and the odd sharp pull behind my belly button. Been experiencing very mild low cramps and twinging like elastic bands in the centre of my abdomen for a few days on and off. Also so so tired

My cycle is normally around 28 days give or take and was only a day out last month considering I had a loss as it’s so uncertain how your next cycle will be after that happens.
I don’t temp or track ovulation but I know when it’s my fertile time is but I know you don’t O every time for sure.

I have around another 8 days to wait til AF (10th February) might show her face so I’m just here trying not to symptom spot while I wait…..
would love some waiting buddies!

Wishing you all baby dust! X
I'm sorry for your loss. I also had one but didn't make it past 4 weeks. My tests never progressed and af came.

I say that I'm not going to symptom spot but end up doing it a little. Just happens I guess lol.

Sounds like you already have signs at 3dpo which seems a bit early but anyways Good luck when you test. :flower:

Sorry for your loss! I lost last Nov at 10 weeks. Such a hard experience but nice to have people on here that understand and are still ttc. I am around 9-10 DPO and keep symptom spotting (hard not to) but will test in next couple of days! Sending you baby dust !!

Sorry about the bfn @FTale goodluck for next cycle

@gigglebox fingers crossed for your next test

as for me, positive OPK today, dtd last night and night before. Will try and do another today

View attachment 1105893
Thanks ehj! Sadly it doesn’t look meant to be this month. I am going to try and convince hubby to give it a proper try next month but we’ll see.

attached is my test today, 9dpo. I have for the past three pregnancies gotten a positive by 9dpo.
Popping in to say hi! 8dpo today but not testing unless af is late (so if af doesnt show monday I'll head out tues and grab tests). Its kind of relaxing to not be stressing about hiding tests lol

I always wondered what that would be like, just waiting for af! I’m of two minds about it. On one hand I hate wasting tests and the disappointment of negatives. Oh the other hand I prefer to know if I can expect af.

A410CB21-C4A0-4EA0-82B1-882D9EA983FB.jpeg

I'm sorry for your loss. I also had one but didn't make it past 4 weeks. My tests never progressed and af came.

Sounds like you already have signs at 3dpo which seems a bit early but anyways Good luck when you test. :flower:

Sorry for you loss too.
Yes I know it’s early and likely not related early on to implantation but I know that after a loss you get all sorts of weird symptoms for a while as your body tries to find it’s rhythm again. Stressful because you never know what symptom is PMs or pregnancy related!
I also had an early loss back in 2014, 3m before I conceived my 2nd son, at 5.5 weeks so I know it’s a bit messy for a few months hormone wise.

I’ve been cramping a lot today and I’m hoping it’s pregnancy related and not just weird post loss stuff. I forgot how hard the TWW is!
Im really going to try not to test too early as it’s heartbreaking. If I can make it to 12dpo I’ll test then but it’s so hard!

Sorry for you loss too.
Yes I know it’s early and likely not related early on to implantation but I know that after a loss you get all sorts of weird symptoms for a while as your body tries to find it’s rhythm again. Stressful because you never know what symptom is PMs or pregnancy related!
I also had an early loss back in 2014, 3m before I conceived my 2nd son, at 5.5 weeks so I know it’s a bit messy for a few months hormone wise.

I’ve been cramping a lot today and I’m hoping it’s pregnancy related and not just weird post loss stuff. I forgot how hard the TWW is!
Im really going to try not to test too early as it’s heartbreaking. If I can make it to 12dpo I’ll test then but it’s so hard!
It is so hard not to test early. I always start at 7dpo because I'm impatient and want to know lol. I say I'll wait but never do. It is hard to symptom spot. your right hard to tell at times if it's pms or not. Hang in there and good luck to us all !!

Does anyone else get more than one day of positive opks?
I definitely thought my tests all day yesterday were darker/ if not the same darkness as the control line
However this mornings test is definitely darker than the control.
Does that mean ovulation day is today or tomorrow
Pic attached is
tue am
Wed am
Thurs am

6F17F3C4-54CC-4A33-B32D-5F3AB4988F53.jpeg

I definitely thought my tests all day yesterday were darker/ if not the same darkness as the control line
Pic attached is
tue am
Wed am
Thurs am

View attachment 1105904

I would say the darkest line is LH surge so you’ll ovulate in 12-24 hours

Pic attached is
tue am
Wed am
Thurs am

View attachment 1105904

Todays definitely looks darker, I'd say O day tomorrow (only as my ff app puts it day after peak). And just cover bases to be safe with BD :) but its possible it could be today too

Thank you !
Partner isn’t home today unfortunately away for work but he will be home tomorrow night so I’ll sneak another in then

Oh I did temp yesterday was 35.92 and today 35.96 if that helps

Thanks ehj! Sadly it doesn’t look meant to be this month. I am going to try and convince hubby to give it a proper try next month but we’ll see.

attached is my test today, 9dpo. I have for the past three pregnancies gotten a positive by 9dpo.

I always wondered what that would be like, just waiting for af! I’m of two minds about it. On one hand I hate wasting tests and the disappointment of negatives. Oh the other hand I prefer to know if I can expect af.

View attachment 1105901
Feel like I can see something not sure tho

Thanks Rose, it’s definitely blank though irl. Couldn’t even see an indent which I could before using it.

Eh did you get any bd in before the positive opk? Here’s to hoping you catch that egg!

nightflower ditto on 7dpo testing. I always plan on waiting and then don’t. I keep a healthy stash of tests under the sink so it’s easy to justify using “just one”…but then that becomes just one on 7dpo, two on 8dpo, another on 9dpo…lol zero willpower over here

Hi all,
New to the thread. I would love to follow along with you all. I miscarried at 10 weeks on Nov 25 2021. I had a cycle 4 weeks later. When I fell pregnant before, I had LH surge CD 16. This last cycle LH surg was 23. I had all my normal ovulation signs and I use OPK. Today I am 8 DPO. Planning to test in a couple days. I got a BFP last pregnancy at 10 DPO. Sending everyone baby dust this month !!
Sorry for your loss lovely! Good luck xxxx

Butterfly what kind of test did you use when you got your 10dpo positive? Sorry for your loss and I hope this is your lucky month :hugs:

Thanks Rose, it’s definitely blank though irl. Couldn’t even see an indent which I could before using it.

Eh did you get any bd in before the positive opk? Here’s to hoping you catch that egg!

nightflower ditto on 7dpo testing. I always plan on waiting and then don’t. I keep a healthy stash of tests under the sink so it’s easy to justify using “just one”…but then that becomes just one on 7dpo, two on 8dpo, another on 9dpo…lol zero willpower over here
Haha yup that's how it goes 1 test here 2 there :rofl: sometimes dip 3 ..

Good luck

Hey All! Can I join? I finally ovulated at CD32 after covid stopped me ovulating at my normal CD18(ish). Although I had EWCM for 14 days!

So I’m currently 3dpo! Timing wasn’t amazing as after 14days EWCM we got a bit BDed out! But got O-3 and day of O. So fx! I’ll start testing on the 8th.

Baby dust to you all and hopefully some valentines BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->