** February Testing 2022**

Welcome to the new ladies.

Hey ladies

I’m loosing the will to live. The tww is awful at the best of times but the ivf tww is torture. I caved and tested once I saw the brown discharge this morning and I don’t know if I’m going insane or I have a faint positive? It could even be the end of the trigger but who the hell knows. Trigger was taken 09/02/22 so 13 days ago. Any advice is welcome xx

View attachment 1106347 View attachment 1106348
When I had to do trigger shots they were out of my system by day 9. I know every person is different and it can also depend on the dose of the shot you get, but I'd really call this the start of your positive if it were me. Good luck!

Now back into the shadows I go. :)

Hi all

I’m new to this forum so please be patient with me

last night I did a first response test … super skeptical .. I will upload the photo of it but would love your feedback … the test
Line appeared white then turned pink into a “ faint positive “ thoughts

112A5C57-F3C4-4BBA-858B-A803E53262BA.png

Hi all

last night I did a first response test … super skeptical .. I will upload the photo of it but would love your feedback … the test

View attachment 1106351
Well theres no denying theres a line there! Ive never had a bad test with Frer. Maybe wait a couple days and re do? Or try tomorrow with a different test. Fingers crossed thats the start of a BFP xxx

Well theres no denying theres a line there! Ive never had a bad test with Frer. Maybe wait a couple days and re do? Or try tomorrow with a different test. Fingers crossed thats the start of a BFP xxx

Will do , I got that test results yesterday at 8dpo , today im 9dpo but haven’t tested yet

Hi all

View attachment 1106351

Firstly :hi: and welcome

Second I also see that line but I'm also skeptical with frer fingers crossed it gets lovely and dark for you xx

Lots to catch up on!

welcome newbies, goodluck for your next tests, I definitely see squinters on the tests

I’m gonna jump on the laptop to reply, it’s much easier to see everything compared to the phone.

but I’ll upload my dye stealer this morning, easy@home not yet but close:dance: (new one bottom, top last night)

Bleeding has also subsided so far today

FB8C558D-D09F-4747-ADA8-F1129DDC3AC0.jpeg 04190A71-D050-4128-A53A-91013C0A224A.jpeg

Hi all

View attachment 1106351

Looks like the start of a BFP!

Oh gosh what a roller coaster I missed! Im so glad you all supported each other. I definitely wouldn't have been ok as I've had anywhere up to 7 chemicals in the last 1.5 years. And @ehjmorris im so happy your numbers have a good doubling time! Praying that the bloody sac might have something to do with the bleeding and numbers keep going up and up! Xx

Hi all

View attachment 1106351

Update : did two more tests tonight … surely indents aren’t that frequent ?? Pink in real life

C71822A3-5B49-4472-BD00-C09F28B0D070.jpeg

Hey ladies hope you are all ok, @ehjmorris so glad the bleeding is stopping.. @Alanna1984 i see your lines fx they get darker..

Afm: still haven’t told hubby about the pregnancy mainly to avoid upset but we have dtd since and no bleeding this time.. thinking to tell him next week as we have a date night and I feel like it would be the perfect time. Also will book in with midwife tomorrow (so nervous I cried for 2days because I am awaiting the worst)

Hey ladies hope you are all ok, @ehjmorris so glad the bleeding is stopping.. @Alanna1984 i see your lines fx they get darker..

Afm: still haven’t told hubby about the pregnancy mainly to avoid upset but we have dtd since and no bleeding this time.. thinking to tell him next week as we have a date night and I feel like it would be the perfect time. Also will book in with midwife tomorrow (so nervous I cried for 2days because I am awaiting the worst)
How far along are you ? I hope everything goes well for you and baby

Will do , I got that test results yesterday at 8dpo , today im 9dpo but haven’t tested yet

Update : thinking it’s indents ,
So much lighter today . It is pink in real life however I feel like there is no progression with darkness

EB2F1D7E-F572-495B-AC0D-C21E96722BA6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->